Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Is EO dying? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Is EO dying? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Is EO dying? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Is EO dying? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Is EO dying? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Is EO dying? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Is EO dying? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Is EO dying? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Is EO dying? EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Is EO dying? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Is EO dying? EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Is EO dying? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Is EO dying? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Is EO dying? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Is EO dying? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Is EO dying? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Is EO dying? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Is EO dying? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Is EO dying? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Is EO dying? EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Is EO dying?

4 posters

Go down

Is EO dying? Empty Is EO dying?

Post by THEQUEEN Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:23 am

I dont mean to be ultra critical about this but the reason i posted such a title is cos of a variety of worrying reasons:
1) VERY, VERY few players in game no matter what time i log in. seriously, bar(obviously, i will deal on this later), argent, pkmap all empty or have sth like one person in pkmap plus say at most ten players in argent, and sometimes, even no stalls. Even at yesterday's sandbag event, i only saw a group of roughly four players( i was only there for around five mins so it might be an exaggeration ;P)! This is very, very similar to the dead PKO as we know it now. What's happening? this problem already started long ago, around end of last yr when i noticed server activity dropped ALOT, from when i joined somewhere in oct last yr where there were events non-stop, even at the bar and the whole place was packed to now. Dont belive? log in now and walk around argent.
2)WHY is the bar always empty 24/7? i know one possible reason is(lol) no more players bbut srsly? PKMAP? I dun mean to be an ass about this but honestly, if you arent a legend with +18minimum gemmed kylin or grandiose or 95 set, wat chance will you have in PK map or CA? go in and within a min you get bashed in by a legend guild or some legend wanting to 'test' his equipment on you(yea, right...)
Ppl say everyone's busy gold farming(utter BS, i stay in DS for two hours and see only, well, ME in there... i go to dw and ofc, ME.), but so wat? the pk scene in TOP is alive and well, no? FC, ds in TOP practically have whole guilds dedicated to them, here i'll be over the moon to see someone in the pkmap! i hope something will be done to bring back pk as it should be, at the bar and ofc, hopefully do sth before we see EO become the next PKO like so many private servers i've played in.

JUST MY THOUGHTS, not meant to criticise in anyway XD idk if its the timezone, but i'm prettyy sure it's not, cos i live in South east Asia as with all the pinoys who dominate this game, so... what else?

THEQUEEN
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Is EO dying? Empty Re: Is EO dying?

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:13 am

//Double post - Merged

We have disabled voting until the current updates are completed. There are going to be some changes made to the server before it is open for new players again. Only around 40 players are online at this time and most of them are AFK.

Voting will be enabled and we will allow new players to join as soon as the Ambervale expansion is fully completed and tested. This includes the new upcoming mazes and solutions to solve the inflation\economic crisis ingame and regulate the trade for gems.

We would prefer having as few people as possible during the testing phase to ensure that we can solve any issues from the new features without it affecting the server's future after the expansion pack is completed.

[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:17 pm

u like bar that much queen?=p

anyway o-o its still the same gm..even before u make new maps, still fewer ppls in EO.. well, yeah maybe there is some tho..but then, after they test ur new map, they go back offline and then nvr online again until sumthing new or changes happen.. most of them are afk cuz they got nothing to do...anyway~instead of making new maps over and over again (which sooner or later will die again), can u just improve the old maps..? fully utilize the old one 1st cuz they are dying~~~ ds, ca, pk map, dw and whatever old maps there~ and ds..can u change back to chop chop to get azz?xd its fun tho ~joke =p
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by THEQUEEN Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:38 am

Haha yup i love ;p ohhh my bad then! i didn't know about the updates ...0.0 anw ya there's nothing much to do now =/ when's the updates estimated to be done anw?

THEQUEEN
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:45 pm

the updates nvr stop XD
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Caged Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:30 am

Its called not doing anything for months when the players begged and begged and most got tired of waiting and left. #truthhurts

Caged
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by THEQUEEN Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:45 am

i left in dec last yr.... only came back this mth. things have REALLY changed, huh 0.0

THEQUEEN
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down