Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets

+7
Shawty
palsmhz9
Zyncolicious
BowMan1
GoDxNero89
Honest
SpiritReaper
11 posters

Go down

Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets Empty Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets

Post by SpiritReaper Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:05 am

Firstly we all know with certain amount of max attack players can place a static dmg on other players if there max isnt high enough to break them. As most of us are aware only one class really benefits from Static dmg due to the overwhelming attack speed. I am going to ask can you consider boosting the static dmg for champions and SS so we can also deal the same amount of base dmg to a target in a certain period of time, or remove dmg and rely more on clerics, voy and sm to deal with very high defensive players. I remember it was only added due to the fact champions had bloodbull on dual sword. That is not the case now therefor its an outdated feature that needs reviewing.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets Empty Re: Static Dmg/ Spirit Pets

Post by SpiritReaper Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:05 am

I forgot about rare pets can we remove dodge if they are not adding hr or let them add hr. Thank you.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:31 am

Defiantly disagree on this you have high dmg and u still want more ? why don't u switch cruss for attackspeed then ?
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GoDxNero89 Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:53 am

Disagree for this srsly Champ alrdy OP... me n u sam +27 and u kill me easy n i cudnt kill u on ur Str mode.. and u asking for more buff for champ?

I wont say anythin more.. GM knnow wat to do and they can test it...

Peace.
GoDxNero89
GoDxNero89
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:25 am

Static dmg is the dmg we all use to break the unbreakable Since the only class that can kill someone with static dmg effectively before equipping shards is crusaders why cant SS or Champ have same ability?

Better yet remove the base static dmg of 135-150 back to the 26-75 if people don't have the required max to break a tanker or heavily defensive characters. Its obsolete system for an Class of champion that now no longer exists in server.

@Nero I am not asking for killing you even faster then I do on str. Static is the fixed base dmg people use when they cant break you. (13k max + a dk effect) (Breaks characters down to 25% of there hp.) Hardly fair I think for people who invested in defence to be unbroken physically.

@Honest it does not give champ or ss more max. Its merely stating that if a crus, champ or SS cant break a target with normal means its reverted to static dmg now. currently people hit 135/150. If they hit 3k on someone in 5 seconds with static I am asking for SS or champ to be able to hit the same with static dmg.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:45 am

With that way you disable the speed of crus. Thats crus advantage. We cant be same. And Plus if this is affected then when u meele with nero for example both in con modes u will win cause u will make same dmg and you have higher hp. thats ur point?
BowMan1
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:33 am

Sometimes idk if Sam is trolling or talking serious, LOL
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by palsmhz9 Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:06 am

Sam will always do the best for champ class..i like his spirit...
palsmhz9
palsmhz9
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:44 am

Static Dmg is the base dmg we all hit on another persons con mode if we cant break them. I would prefer to see it removed as it was made for the non-existent Champion class that had BloodBull on dual Sword. A person in con mode with 900 attk speed and 13k max is still able to kill people without been broken as I have proven. Its a stupid system that needs looking into. If not balance it so all classes hit the same on an unbreakable target. There are already shards in game.

Like I said my real point is to have this system removed. Every one breaks in there offensive modes. Shards are cheep for a donator to buy. There is no need to keep stacking a outdated system on top. Or fix this system so its fair for every one to use not people with 900 attk speed so in a certain amount of time we all deal the same dmg to the unbreakable's.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BowMan1 Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:31 pm

its just simple. If you have below 14k dmg the static damage is 52 if you have 14k+ is 150. I got less speed than a crus and even than a Champion. Should i tell to have higher satic damage to reach u? Thats our advantages and disadvantages. We chose our characters. I just + to zynco and i am :O
BowMan1
BowMan1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawty Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Sam don't talk about all mallers..we dun have the life You are living..I never used any shards/gyoza/Bless whatsoever..-.- And Champs IMO is not supposed to hit a equally gemmed crus hence Dodge will be useless..and i dont remember static damage can kill a champ thats unbreakable..E.g. Vee..I only break Vee on his Str and Vee isnt a donator like me..

Shawty
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:38 pm

How about, the Thunder pet be made to a LIMITED damage for all clases/ race.

each sap 3k dmg etc.
therefor no class is singled out.

Other pets dont need to do much dmg as it is, Honor; Heals and rec.
Darkness seals like a hooker...
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/EliseShatter

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:13 pm

The fixed 150 dmg should be removed to stop people staying in con mode to kill targets. Only one class can use it well so its an old system that's outdated and needs reviewing. I am waiting to see GM's comment about this. This static dmg again was a compromise GM Lisa put in to allow users to assist in dmging the op champs back then.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawty Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Okay since YOu really want that static damage out of the game..Can we make PK system be CA mode Very Happy...so everyone wont die in 1 slash and everyone is breakable..it will enhance everyones pk skills since You wont only rely on Your super def and 1 hit K.O...just try^^

Shawty
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Hangiku Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:31 pm

+1 Shawty (Paaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuul Very Happy)
Hangiku
Hangiku
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:27 am

Ca formula is only fair for crusaders as it makes it even more impossible to melee them. Static dmg is old system for old classes that no longer exist and only favors one class currently. I dont expect people who haven got the required max to break my con physically just through sheer attk speed while staying on there con making them unbreakable even when I change to an offensive mode. Champs got changed for that reason.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawty Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:55 pm

no melee class can break a +27 champ like You man..seriously..You can kill all but only magics can damage You..crusaders on the other hand is killable by all classes...-.- So who is OP crus or champ idk anymore...

Shawty
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:38 pm

CA Magic damage, think about that too! hehe
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:58 am

+27 crus and SS breaks a +27 tank in its offensive mode. There is no need fr staic dmg as tanks dont have bb in dual. You saying a crus with 13k max 900 attk speed should be able to kill a champ to 25% of its hp in con mode? YOu are aware we cant move becuase of stun lock even rare pet. Its an outdated system be happy your class destroys every other class in 3-5 seconds flat. Look at rayne and then tell me crus cant kill a tank in con mode. So no I dont think crusaders should be killing a +27 tanks con mode becuase they are the only ones getting a benfit from static dmg.

You with +18/+21 equips shoulndt be able to even dinit me period. The differnce in stats is huge. The only +18's +21's tanks should fear are magics and be cautious of SS with ek or bd effects.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by afroafro Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:51 am

I agree with you in the fact that a crus can stun lock an enemy easily due to their high asp, its hard to move when one is getting meleed by a crus that has kylin stun effect, i get stun locked by cruses that dont reach 700 asp or barely reach it, they should get their stun chances lowered but not drastically.

But static damage is made to make any char possible to kill, so a melee char can contribute to deal damage on an enemy that he cant break, even if a char can reach 800/900 asp, a magic or several magics are always needed to kill a high def/pr/hp character.
afroafro
afroafro
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by GoDxNero89 Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:11 am

Why dont u talk about crus +27/4k def geting 2 slash's by u sam? thats lame right?
If they gonna lower the attckspeed of crus or stunlock... just lower champ def also.. ( when champ in STR MODE ) since im +27 dual swords 19.7 max.. and cant break ur STR mode and im geting 2 slash's by u and im K.o....
GoDxNero89
GoDxNero89
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:02 pm

R u seriously guys still replaying on this...
sam just wanna be immortal and kill everyone thats his logic ~
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:00 pm

2 slash from me really? I didn't know I was that strong. Nor did I know you couldn't break me in str. Thats new to me as well. Might as well tell anna not to break my str mode in 4-6 seconds. I am pretty sure I take 1-3k hits. Did I ask for reduce attk speed on crus? Am I implying it? I mearly want static base DMG fixed so it benefits all classes not just one or removed because tanks no longer have bb in str. Just because a tank is in con mode it doesn't mean one crus should be able to stun lock and kill with static dmg. My static dmg on a crus is the same but I have to factor in a 40-50% chance to miss.

Really tanks have no dodge and playing defence is near pointless. In every aspect of this game we are forced to play in str. Gm made sure of it after reducing our max and removing BB. So Ill say it one more time static dmg is for old classes that no longer exist. So next time yous mis interrupter a topic and say I am asking for a power up please read. I dont think and this is in top as well that +21 or +18 equips should amount to dealing physically dmg on a person that tanks there max. Crus can kill any class with ease due to long stuns and stun lock. Tanks are made to tank less because majority of server is crus and they complained they couldn't break the old tanks.

I chose a class that tanks physically dmg while in a defensive mode not to die because people complained they cant break a tanks con. Change to voy and rape us as fast as lil did. Ill also mention you want a good example of +27 crus look at Blood Rayne. Equal equips to myself in nearly every aspect and destroys me faster then Nero and tanks most my melee dmg. Slash is decent but cd and time I am stuned makes it hardly effective.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GoDxNero89 Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Gm Did u N-erf mele Stun For Crus? its lower now... i mele stun like 3 times in 1 min.. so? kinda bullshit? whats the point of playin Crus?
I dont use slash that much. i only mele. and now with 943 attck speed lower stunlock? that way i die faster. and cant kill a +27 legened.
GoDxNero89
GoDxNero89
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Stun chances etc are not changed
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down