Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person

3 posters

Go down

Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person Empty Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person

Post by jzli Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:45 pm

GM i got a question is that how a cop(Seppuku) suppost to jailing player for drwho trade wrong person. I trade him and he pm me saids" give me the colo or ill jaill you" is that the RIGHT for a cop suppost to said(to do) get player scared to take what he needs back, how is that fair for other players and having a cop like him in the game!!!!!
As he said for being a cop "i would like to be a cop, but id like to know what are dutys would be? i was a player cop on Azure isle on rel top and had to arrest spammers/botters and sandbag ksers, it was fun but you really need players who are trustworthy and wont abuse the system, if you would like to know more about me message me thanks."
how is that refer to what he said and what he did!!!
Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person Untitl18

jzli

Back to top Go down

Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person Empty Re: Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person

Post by Seppuku Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:25 pm

I asked you several times to give the guy the colo back, he traded the wrog guy yeah, his fault yeah, you just kept laughing and saying jail me jail me, so i did, once i jailed you i pmd you and told you would you trade the colo back and ill get you out you ignored me so its yoor fault, BSO are trying to rid the server of idiot players like you, its simple to trade a guy back a gem he traded to you my mistake, instead you thought it was funny and begged to be jailed so i did, dont come on here crying about once i did it, i too took screen of you saying what you did in local so dude man up

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person Empty Re: Seppuku jailing player for drwho traded wrong person

Post by jzli Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:46 pm

how stupit huuu i trade u before u "ask" me and at the same time u pm me saids "give me colo or ill jail u" obvious i'll just ignore whotf gona said "ya sure ill give u back" don't b a jack ass OK!!! u r old enough to tell the truth with out teaching...

jzli

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Made no sense whats so ever, i just been to prison isle you wasnt there so beat it, if Admin want to take my warrents ya can its one fcked up job anyway, the server scks no ADMIN ERE DOIN THERE JOB, do i have to ay anymore?

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jzli Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:34 am

o hohoh what was that means huuu telling the truth? sad little young man or i should feel sad for ur son and wife to have a dad(husband) likes u? ahahha SHAME!!!

jzli

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:45 am

You know nothing about me, so until you do dont comment, why am i arrguing with a kid anyway, just play the game stop crying

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:52 am

sepuku , jail me for 1 day =D .... my name °XCaptain ... jail me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jzli Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:03 pm

wondering who's the kids here the real one or fake one.... ummm hard to tell huuu SEPPUKU ^^

jzli

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:08 pm

ok you hav made 4 posts and all 4 been nonsense sut up already go enjoy game, you made a lvl 4 colo out of it

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jzli Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:39 pm

LITTLE YOUNG MAN...y don't u get ur mind open up and think about it, what u had done right and wrong... Basketball geek lol!

jzli

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:41 pm

yeah what i did was wrong you happy now? whats gunna happen? will the real police come and jail me????? dude i was havein a bad week get over it and move on

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum