Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
CA Reloging Issue EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
CA Reloging Issue EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
CA Reloging Issue EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
CA Reloging Issue EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
CA Reloging Issue EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
CA Reloging Issue EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
CA Reloging Issue EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
CA Reloging Issue EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
CA Reloging Issue EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
CA Reloging Issue EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
CA Reloging Issue EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
CA Reloging Issue EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
CA Reloging Issue EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
CA Reloging Issue EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
CA Reloging Issue EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
CA Reloging Issue EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
CA Reloging Issue EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
CA Reloging Issue EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
CA Reloging Issue EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
CA Reloging Issue EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

CA Reloging Issue

+2
SexyJo
Serge...
6 posters

Go down

CA Reloging Issue Empty CA Reloging Issue

Post by Serge... Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:54 am

Well, since this is becoming an even annoying problem lately, i asked the GMs about this.

Since loging out in CA to avoid the kill count is not ilegal its considered kind of lame by most players and some GMs.

Well, i talked to GM Zaire about this and he said:

- If you catch someone loging out in CA before getting killed in a video he/she can get banned for 2 weeks.

Well, this is a minor issue, but i think is kind of threatening. So, thats a way you can solve the situation (by now).

So, there you have.

I will be still discussing the CA reloging problems to see if there is a better solution.

All by now guys.

- Astral -
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

CA Reloging Issue Empty Re: CA Reloging Issue

Post by SexyJo Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:37 pm

GM must stop adding stupid lame rules to this server, we r playing a game not workin in a company! wtf is ban for 2 weeks? adding those rules will make many ppl quit, if they wana do something about logging in ca maybe he can make the loger lose rep / honor / money or whatever, but 2 weeks ban? or jail? oh come on

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Actually asking them to develope some feature in the game is kind of impossible. They trying to add HP gem forgeable in rings still, since like a month ago, we still waiting.
Check that just the kylin sets takes them quiet a time to develope, which even i can make in few minutes knowing the codes.

About the video making.
I personaly think this is like.

- Annoys you ppl loging out and you really really want them to stop doing so? Ok, take your time to make a video as proof (which is very annoying, specially if you never recorded a video, also as if client wasnt heavy enough for your pc to process to add the recording program also).

- Dont wanna get banned? Dont log.

Its mostly a mind trick, cuz we all know no one is gonna take a vid and no one wants to get banned.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TenLetters Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:42 am

I answered this with a simple solution in the other CA topic by Castiel.

Here's a copy/paste

"lol.. here's the most blatant way to explain

(btw I haven't even entered CA here in BSO, I just started on bso -- i came from top)

People log cause it's embarrassing to see the "(Insert Asshole) slayed (Insert You)" on system. Hurts their pride to know that the entire server sees that on system. That's probably the primary reason.

Back on CA TOP, I logged because of that too haha. Not quite sure 100% if it's just like CA TOP in CA BSO, but I'm sure it's quite similar.

Basically, if you have assholes in the server who brag way too much, it makes you wanna log. If you get killed by a honorable, respectable foe, you wouldn't wanna log. You would then actually be having FUN and not caring about silly miniscule things such as logging.

But of course, given the nature of this game, people like to brag and show-off. And when that system message of people killing people shows up, it feels great knowing that the entire server sees that message. Of course, 90% of the server really don't give a shit who kills who lol, but to you, it feels like everyone does care.

Pk would be awesome if everyone wasn't sucha attention whore. But it just causes way too much drama. I admit, I was attention-driven too initially, and i understand why, but I became a silent pk'er after too much drama. It's just more fun when your competition respects you, rather than looks down on you and hates you cause you're a maller, or that you have better eq, or that you've been playing longer, or whatever dumb reason.

Everyone likes attention -- just don't be an asshole about it when you get it. So if people are logging out to you, they probably think you're an asshole who doesn't deserve respect. So it could be YOU (YOU as in general) who is causing this cycle of problems, but of course, it varies from situation to situation.

(Btw all the other stuff that Siku wrote, applies to some people as well ^^)

And oh, a solution to this would be -- Get rid of the system showing CA kills to the whole world -- only display to people inside CA like how DW is in TOP lol -- and i'm sure that will work, and the reason I know that is cause people RARELY logged in DW cause DW kills stay in DW-entry players only."

"

TenLetters

Back to top Go down

Post by dbz100 Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:25 am

Well a good idea would be...u lose 10 honor if u log out of CA it would be fair... i think

dbz100

Back to top Go down

Post by Siku Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:48 pm

10 honor? -.-
honor is like 1m for 100 honor on mall NPC, wheres the point?
Lose 1k rep everytime some1 relogs.... reps have to be farmed so work for it if u want to relog... and also some money from inventory even if its zero person have to add to reenter ca.
¤Siku

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dbz100 Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Yea rep would be better srry im kinda new here ^^

dbz100

Back to top Go down

Post by cascapt Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Well Serge is kinda easy for u to say OMG BAN THAT NEWB HE RELOGGED ON CA AND STEALED ME KILL!!! D:....Let me guess prolly cuz u have a donor set? donor rings?...Dunno would u still say that if u had non donors stuff...Dude if ppl wanna relog let em relog it's not hurting any1 but like how about if some1 crashes or something like that?...oH YES IF U CRASH U GET A 2 WEEKS BAN! That's how this serv works!!! JAJAJ...<< keep banning ppl and u'll only get a dead serv...
cascapt
cascapt
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:20 am

I told them so already. Everyday they ban more players than the new ones to join.

Actually the banning statement Zaire used was more like a quick fix for the problem. An accurated translation to that is something like.

"Ok, if you get mad about ppl logging out in CA take a vid (which i know you wont cuz is annoying, and you wont prepare a vid every hour to catch someone to ban. In the other hand, if a player seriously think the banning could happen wont log out in CA cuz they know they can easily ban). So, between the lazziness of the video recorder and the fear of the loger the rule kinda works cuz no one will make a vid even if ppl keep on reloging and if it happens, well, will be 1 in a million so we will ban, and then, right then people will take this rule seriously."

As i said, its a tricky situation. Besides, if we get to know whos recording we wont log before his/her eyes, but we will log for anyone else left.

Crashing and reloging is easily detectable by the time of loging in again. Cuz if you crash you need to run your client again, and trust me, it takes x10+ the time you take by just reloging. Even if you have a fast computer cuz the pc registers reserved for the game are refreshed. Its not like closing the client at your will cuz the registers will keep that info in case you open your client again, making it easier to run again.
If you dont believe it, try by yourself.

Anyways, im against any punishment for CA/DW logers. I always was, always am and always will.

About my set and rings. Im not a donator. I get my items by a way you can easily follow, I even posted two guides on how to make it happen for you and the rest of the server.
I dont get your point in pointing that out of me, i dont even PK CA/DW/DA. I just PK in DS/PKmap/pvp cuz those maps are free from pk guilt, which makes PKing in fact enjoying.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cascapt Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:12 pm

LOL srry about that but ..guess wut i farm on ds sometimes im a lowbie im like lvl 81 with me crus im still farming for the 75 whole set including 2 swords and guess wut i was farmig peacefully on dw some guy pk'd me for no reason... i was farming on ds i got pk'd by a whole pt... like unles ur a donor OR like do tons of disc pts u cant even go on pk maps...Why dont gms do a non pk farmable map?Or even edit 1...And i would like to know if adm even goes on forums i dun see em in days...
cascapt
cascapt
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Breaking News!!!

FC2 is a non pk area.

-___-"

Read my guides. Many players got stronger with them, im sure you will aswell.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cascapt Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:45 pm

OMFG greetings for u lets go to FC2 farm favors when all u find sometimes are clean spawns and like even using amps it depends on ur luck i dunno about u but i get like 1 goddes ea 15 20 mobs... and the spawns sux not to speak about the 50 + users that farm there aswell...1 more thing .. i read'd ur guides they are awsome gratz for u BUT has u said u wanna compare 2.5mil ea 10 to 20 mobs to 1 mil ea 1 or 2 mobs?No shit that like once u get good equips u get rich fast but like untill u get the required equips to go o n that area ur just stuck by gettin 50 or 100 mil per hour or even less....Donors enjoy the game u paid 100$+ for it i hope u all dun need that cash someday im finished in here...Not spending months of my life makin maxed non donors equips cuz even if i find a donor or ill just eat the floor...
cascapt
cascapt
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum