Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it]

+3
Slowy
cascapt
Aeterna
7 posters

Go down

A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] Empty A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it]

Post by Aeterna Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Hello Dear Admin!

This is ChibiLol writing from my friends account.

I have some simple questions and requests and I would ask you kindly if you can give me the answers for them.

1. Please tell me the reason why I was banned.
2. Please tell me the reason my friend Slowy was banned.
3. Please delete the ChibiLol account from the forum. Posts will stay anyway.
4. Please tell me why did you keep ignoring my ask for information so I could donate.
5. Please give my Kylin set (it's currently on Bamboo) to Astral since he deserves it.

Here are some facts that I would also like to give.

As far as I know I have not violated any kind of rule. Maybe the only reason I know why I could get banned is a topic on forum called "Explain This :I", where I said that this server is "not worth players time" and that he should quit.
I wrote that on my 5 year experience with ToP (I started playing exactly on 12th of January 2006, when Slowy recommended me the game)
Also I:
- never logged in CA (since I was there like only 5x in my whole BSO experience)
- never flamed (always stopped after someone said that he knows or whatever and I - never continued to talk about the topic)
- never insulted anyone except ShadowJr which I believe we are all good now
- never abused any bugs
- never hacked/scammed
- was always trying to be a good player, almost always helped ppl lvl and stuff and just last week it happened that someone thanked me and told me I helped him get his char good and I couldn't even remember that I helped him, since there are too many of those that got my help.

I am not requesting unbanning my account or any of my alts, since I believe that you have your own very good reasons for "hammering the nail that stuck up". All I want for me is to simply tell me what have I done wrong.

Also please explain too why Slowy was banned. I know that is none of my concern, but we agreed that I would write a post for both of us. He will post here if he will have any more requests.
At this point I would only like to tell that he is (in my opinion) the most trustworthy player ever. We have played many MMO games together ever since I started to play RuneScape and we have never had any problems with each other (in 5 years or over 10 different MMORPG).

Also I would like to ask you to unban his account, if there is anything I have done wrong.

BTW please don't ban this account too from forum so I could read what have you replied.

And of course there always has to be a last wish at farewells. I guess mine is that you would try to make this server not get polluted with greed, grind, hate etc. I played a server called Dungeon Sea Online before this one and it was as big as BSO atm. You know what happened to it? It got polluted by hatred and evil and it went down. Ppl quited and there are only scammers, hackers and mallers left.

Farewell everyone.
And as a ninja with unbreakable will once said:
It is better to be dead, than knowing your dreams have been shattered into pieces and that there is nothing you can do.
(Maito Guy, Naruto)

Last edited by Aeterna on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Aeterna

Back to top Go down

A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] Empty Re: A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it]

Post by cascapt Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Aww , now i feel bad... U got banned got 1 of me topics :< swwy pp
cascapt
cascapt
Player

Back to top Go down

A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it] Empty Re: A Peacefull Farewell [GM please read it]

Post by Slowy Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:26 pm

.........i agree with Chibis post....
GM can u please tell me why u banned me o.0
Ive also sent u 3 pms to tell me why im banned and u didnt replied....idk if u were online at that time =P
Sleep
and my friends acc is banned too (Th0r512)...........cause i registered him....
i hope u will come online soon cause im bored Sleep

Slowy

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:33 am

Il work on this.

I wanted to try to fix RaMpEr's banning, but since he got tons of warnings i didnt want to get involved with him.

But I met Chibi since i started the game and never saw him in anything shady. Everytime i heard of him or talk to him was about Story Quests and let me tell you he is so in it that hes making a full guide of his own.

Admin, i consider that its fair enough to at least give an explanation.

If i were in his shoes i probably would request at least the same.

@ChibiLol: the reason you think about your banning, i dont think it is. Cuz in my topic "Make Your Life Outside The Game" i pointed something pretty much alike and even GMs agreed with me. But worry not, il try my best to clear this, if theres something to be cleared.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by d0tasbaby Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:09 pm

goodluck i hope you get justice xD
d0tasbaby
d0tasbaby
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:11 pm

IP 89.143.73.xxx
and all related accounts banned

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cascapt Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:13 pm

ADM pls hide the ip she can get her pc hacker if u post her ip on duh forums... ._.
cascapt
cascapt
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JustLikeAStar Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:10 pm

NARUTO
JustLikeAStar
JustLikeAStar
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:08 pm

Its Dynamic IP
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Just cuz of that?
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cascapt Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:15 pm

LOL almost every1 with win 7 have a dinamic IP brah dun ban ppl for that they might dunno they have it D:
cascapt
cascapt
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Slowy Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:13 pm

so GM ure going to unban me or i will stay banned o.0

Slowy

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Well one of the accounts banned have been logged in that ip i mentioned above and all related accounts were auto banned .

[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Slowy Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:56 pm

huh i helped my friend and gem him equips and than he gone afk so i couldnt give them back to him so i told him my acc and pass so he could take them...hes my real life friend Very Happy

Slowy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeterna Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:24 pm

ok well this is ChibiLol again.

I will try to explain what happend, since we all talked it over on skype

There were 3 parties involved:
1. ChibiLol (Yuki - me)
2. Slowy (¤Slowy)
3. Th0r (Th0r - the new guy)

I've decided to quit for a while to work out some grades in school.
Slowy offerd me to use some of his spare money to gem my FC char so we could do it later.
Slowy introduced BSO to his irl friend Th0r.
Slowy helped Th0r to lvl and get some EQ.
Th0r asked Slowy to gem his EQ while he was afk or w/e
Slowy could not give Th0r the EQ back since he had to go so he told Th0r his acc info to trade himself the stuff back.
I too knew the pass from Slowy (I had to get some items for story quests so I used far more powerful ¤Slowy to get it).

I guess all the accounts got link-banned (Th0r got on ¤Slowy and I was on ¤Slowy too at the time I was doing my last story quests)

Also here is a copy-paste from rules that is showing we did absolutly NOTHING wrong:

No support will be provided for problems that occur due to negligence of the account owner. Basically: If you give away your password and loose your valueable items its your fault.

Any problems that result from the sharing of an account, playing in an internet cafe or other such actions are the sole responsibility of the account owner.

Illegally Accessed Account: Accounts that are accessed illegally will result in the intruding user's accounts to be permanently suspended, and in severe cases, IP banned from the web server and game servers.

White parts are from Account Manitance and the red part is from Regulations

Slowy shared his info knowing the rules and he trusted us we won't take anything off his account without his permission.

Now that everything has been cleared out we would humbly ask for unbanning of our accounts. Even a 12 year old child that knows enough english can see that we did nothing against the rules and that we were punished for beeing good no harm-doing non-donator players.

Aeterna

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Take it easy.

If the problem was the account sharing, then will be no problem to unban you, since we all know the PushTheTempo, SexyJo, Siku(SS) case, to list some of them, who share accounts.

I remember they stating that they would check the account IPs and if they see changes in the IPs they would ban the accounts involved. This happened thanks to PinaColada's case.

When i reported Marconi for using PushTheTempo he claimed this:

"Any problems that result from the sharing of an account, playing in an internet cafe or other such actions are the sole responsibility of the account owner."

Taken from BSO Rules

So, its just about time and a bit of patience to get this problem solved, cuz even donators have to wait for they DCs when they make payments. So, be patient and try contacting GMs via live support.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Pm me the accounts that were banned
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeterna Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Alright thank you I'll do it in few days since I'm a bit busy right now.

Also I would like to ask if my forum account will be unbanned too because I have absolutely no idea why it was banned and Slowy was not. sunny

PS: Why is there always 2 ppl before me on live support xD?

Aeterna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:20 am

Admin wrote:IP 89.143.73.xxx
and all related accounts banned

You should really do some more research than just comparing IP's to eachother and ban straight away.. This doesnt make sence, specially if ppl are on dynamic IPs and accidently get onto that IP because its the first one free.
Im quite close to this IP range, and if on my mobile I do use a dynamic IP host aswel so meaning that if I accidently get on that IP I will also get banned?

Seriously, if your banning permanently just for this ... well nvm I'll just "lol"

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:20 am

No two people can obtain the same ip withing the same 24 hours. (Dynamic Ips)
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down