Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Suggestion: get rid of iSiku

+7
arms5
Siku
JustLikeAStar
johnchang
Aubis
iSiku
RandomPerson
11 posters

Go down

Get rid of Siku?

Suggestion: get rid of iSiku I_vote_lcap56%Suggestion: get rid of iSiku I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 18 ]
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku I_vote_lcap44%Suggestion: get rid of iSiku I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

Suggestion: get rid of iSiku Empty Suggestion: get rid of iSiku

Post by RandomPerson Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:19 am

ok, most people hate iSiku and i got proof that he is a "N00b" now b4 you ask iSiku who took this picture that i will show at end of post i will explain my reasoning. before i started this experiment i called multiple ppl n00bs and iSiku dose nothing... THEN, The instant second i call him a n00b he tells me i will be jailed and then after i called Icy a n00b he offered to ban me. the reason i decided to do this is that the day before a player "LetsWar" got sent to jail for flaming and all he did was called iSiku a n00b now the reason i think he was calling him a n00b is that iSiku was not able to accept the fact that he lost in CA to him. and to make things worse iSiku sent icy into jail so that way LetsWar couldn't get out because he kept killing him. now we all know how much of a jailer iSiku is when it comes to PK if you read COPS> COP iSiku Arresting. so back to the point he was willing to jail to protect himself or his friends but yet he wasn't willing to help random people he didnt know, dose that sound cop like to you? and even after the whole me calling him a N00b thing was worked out i was calling people N00bs and he dose nothing. shouldn't a cop be someone that spends their time helping people not only friends and himself? and a real cop dose'nt have sever anger issues and an ego the size of a planet. so here is what you have all been waiting for...

Suggestion: get rid of iSiku Isikun12

if the picture dosent work ill try and post again
if you cant see it has o pic of...

[Local]iSiku:i am a "N00b"

I do not want to be ban i am just telling that truth nothing in here was a lie all i did was said what happened if it was bad i should have been ban by iSiku so i feel that i should be safe from ban if he didn't want to ban me that was his choice but remember no lies were told in the making of this post

PS: i think it was iSiku that LetsWar killed in CA but it also might have been icy but either way it is still stupid

Last edited by RandomPerson on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to make poll)

RandomPerson

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: get rid of iSiku Empty Re: Suggestion: get rid of iSiku

Post by iSiku Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:06 am

I remember you kept pestering me in PM for a couple of hours, like you are doing in-game now, saying I would jail u or GM would ban u worked well to keep you from bugging me.

And about the local chat, you said u would stop all the drama if i said it, perhaps u need to post full screenshot xD

anyway sure i am a newb, i dont care XD

this post is so cool it gets my....

Suggestion: get rid of iSiku Seal-of-approval

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomPerson Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:12 am

it was not "a couple of hours" it was only about 30 min tops.

RandomPerson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:09 am

hi!i will just keep this short. so ur post is saying you called other people noobs.and siku did not do anything. and then when you called him a noob, he threatenned to jail you right? Hun, that letwar issue was about 1-3 days ago...Plus i have nothing against you. but making a post saying get rid of siku.. is purely unnesssesary. just because you do not like somebody it doesnt mean that it is right to request a bann on them... of all people that should be bann is you. for calling others noobs... im not sure if you notices but siku gets random messages telling him to jail him for dumb reasons.. such as i want to see the prison. im a nub jail me! .. i just think ur post made it seem like you wanted to go to prison badly and since siku did not say yes to ur request or your plan failed, you call him noob then he threaten to jail you.. im sorry love but this post is such a waste of room... also i would request banning spies in guilds. that is just frankly immature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubis Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:03 am

ok first i did not do this to get in jail i have seen the prizion b4 in screen shots.

secondly i did this to show that siku dose not deserve to be a cop. i didn't mean to
make it sound like ban but i just don't think he is fit to be a cop.

third the reason i decided to call random ppl n00bs is that i wanted to prove that he wouldn't help them or jail me just to show how self centered he is.

I am just sharing the truth this all happened i did this as a test to see if Siku would react to others and then how he would react to himself being a noob. i am just stating that my opinion is that he should get demoted and someone more qualified should get the job.

Aubis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubis Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:32 am

this all happened while iSiku was online:
Suggestion: get rid of iSiku Isiku011

hmm... where is iSiku shouldn't Icy be Jailed?

Suggestion: get rid of iSiku Isiku012

that was really weird because he said iSiku was off when he was really on?

Case Closed!

Aubis

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:41 am

I was offline after that chaos argent..

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubis Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:43 am

oh sry i was told that you were still on

Aubis

Back to top Go down

Post by johnchang Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:45 am

Gm's should just do away with the whole "cops" things....it's really unnecessary ...

johnchang

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubis Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:56 am

verry good idea its like having under privilege GMs

Aubis

Back to top Go down

Post by JustLikeAStar Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Aubis wrote:oh sry i was told that you were still on
you were told.. ffs thats a lame excuse
I wonder what would you do if you were a cop and one of your "close friends" was cussing out bad things.. would you jail/report/threat him/her? Obviously friends have more chances...
and to others that think that having a cop is "unnecessary". Yes, it's unnecessary to have a lot of "random" cops running around the city jailing/muting people but the GMs trusted iSiku..
Without Cops, Cities would be like any official servers where spammers are everywhere.
JustLikeAStar
JustLikeAStar
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Siku Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:53 pm

OMGGGGGG
Can I make list of ppl I wanna get rid off server to????? Cmooon can II????
anyway DUDE
Ur lame, stop crying and apply for cop thingy and u can jail ppl as much as u want... As much as I see ur just some1 who wants to get banned badly after admiting he called sever ppl "n00bs".
If gm takes away cop stuff hooligans like u would ruin the server so, stfu or do something u can acctualy DO not just whine about...

P.S. I might be on iSiku after Wade went off and since im not real cop and don't know any rules about being cop I don't do jailing and stuff so don't just check if iSiku online before u start flaming...

¤Siku

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by arms5 Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Dunno why you're arguing over it

1st.Calling others nab is purely offend to them cuz it's almost resembles as stupid.So you will be happy if someone call ya stupid!?Besides,calling them nab after killing them in CA is impropriate,just because you owned em once by chance doesn't make them any more stupid than you.1 kill with 9 death in 10 round of match,yet proud of calling people "NAB" because of that one kill!? So it's better if you just don't call any people nab aimlessly.

2nd.Cops job obviously is to catch people or meaning to jail those who guilty.A cop suddenly appear at the front door of ya house won't be nice....So what you expecting from cop to help you? money? plving? guide? If you want to make this game fair do report those who break the rule to the cop and they will do their job depends on whether you have the sufficient evidence to charge them.

3rd.Personally i think iSiku is a good cop cuz i saw em running around giving warning to those spammer before jail them.A lot of effort is needed to jail a person as ya can see warning,screenshot,post yet he does all of them.We normal player only need to report with a screenshot to em and job done(that if you're willing to do) You see,many player come across with those who breaking the rules but they're accusing that "i'm not a cop and don't have anything relate to me" pushing all the responsibility to the cop and when just something happen around them,they blame the cop.

4.Before you're trying to saying others unfair or anything please look at yourself in the mirror "ARE YOU REALLY Better than him!? " So i hope please don't acussing each other and just make peace instead.

Well,i hope everyone can just cool down and settle this..

Very Happy PEACE Very Happy

arms5
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:34 pm

jailing someone for calling a cop noob? lol
and b4 siku jailed someone for callin him a girl or something like that?
then why not jailing icy for calling push fat? lmao
can that be more lame??????

siku jailing everyone flaming him, while when others get flamed siku dont give a shiit, such a good cop.

why not jailing icy when he said nasty thing on world? why not jailing GamOver when he called me a biitch on SW ? why not jailing people flaming eachother so hard ?

and just jailing for calling siku a "noob" or "girl" , just cuz it was about him.

siku just using his warrents for his personal uses.
ppl shouldnt be jailed for sayin "noob" "fuk" etc.. or the whole server would be jailed.
ppl shouldnt get jailed just cuz they wanna c the prison even if they asked too.
warrents cant be used for any personal issues

if siku wanna jail ppl when they only flame him then go ahead gm give warrents to everyone let them jail eachother when they get flamed. siku isnt a god and isnt better than anyone, having a strong char doesnt mean hes better than those weak ones. he just dont deserve to be a cop at all.

im saying that not cuz i hate siku, yeah i dont get along with him but the reason why im saying that cuz i c what siku is doing isnt fair at all.

i think that gm can just remove all cop, or if its for spammers then just let them arrest spammers only.

cuz seariously everyone getting pissed about this.

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Yawn...

I have 2 stacks of Arrest Warrants still. Yay. \0/
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:38 am

I DIDN'T JAIL HIM FOR CALLING ME A NOOB WTF LEARN TO READ.

He was constantly spamming my PM saying oh youre a noob just admit it blaa blaa I said I would jail him to scare him off which actually worked for a while.

Why bring up old issues that have been dealt with already?

I'm fking sick of everyone bitching about me not doing my job right when your a cop too and violating rules. like selling ur account for TOP items/money (already emailed screenshots to GM, just waiting for reply) Even push flaming now n then he got warrents too and still flame (or who ever it is piloting push) so gosh stpo being so blind and blaming me just cause im ur enemy, things on ur side of the fence aren't pretty either -.-

The issue regarding previous jailing and w/e has been dealt with by GM.. and i've been doing my job properly lately...

kthxbai

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:26 am

who said im a cop?? im not a cop anymore and im glad that im not cuz i like flaming ppl back when they flame me. when i was a cop i never jailed anyone for any personal reason. if i would jail ppl for flaming me id jail half of the server. i used to get flamed and i didnt jail. im not a cop since i quited first time. and i wasnt selling my account for real cash i was trading for items in top. and yeah im glad u sent a screenie for the gm i cant wait to get banned Wink

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by smigu Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:26 am

lol...If i was new on server i would say: Ohhh how that isiku is fair, he working to get server better...cmom
U n ur guild always start every discusion on WC... After every fight, pk u guys have to say any shit, never saw fantasia players stay quiet after PK...
The big diference btw us is...We never take screenshots... U guys just start and when ppls get mad and say alot of bad words u take screenshots and sent to GM... I dunno how old r u but this looks like a kid game, start a fire and if u cant fight, call ur mom...
Better take out cops from game, cause is pissing me off
smigu
smigu
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:08 am

100% agree with smigu

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davox™ Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:52 am

Well the thing about here is Siku being Bias to his guild mates,thats not what a good and reliable cop would do.And don't even bring the LetsWar issue here to defend urself of being fair.Cause you also jail Icy for that so Letswar can't get out of jail cause icy will camp the spawn point of the (warden boss) I forgot his name.And if you ask how the hell did I know that? You made a screenie but forgot to blackout ur PM's to Icy Very Happy .Or maybe you don't remember that cause of so many pilots of Siku even Icy pilot ur main character.Our good cop here is getting blind when Icy and his guildmates flame in WC but when the opposing guild speak back his eyes is larger than an Owl Very Happy

Davox™
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:58 am

All these issue's you are highlighting are in the past, anything from recent?

I'm not commenting further on this topic, I'm not backing down I am just avoiding further arguements on forum.

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davox™ Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:08 am

iSiku wrote:All these issue's you are highlighting are in the past, anything from recent?

I'm not commenting further on this topic, I'm not backing down I am just avoiding further arguements on forum.

RoboCop what im pointing here is the way you are being Bias to your guildmates,its so irrelevant to say hey dude that's in the past.

Davox™
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siku Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:30 pm

Lol u started talking BS Raznack...Stop replying if nothing to say.... Smigu is right!
¤Siku

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davox™ Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Siku wrote:Lol u started talking BS Raznack...Stop replying if nothing to say.... Smigu is right!
¤Siku

Why does my comment hurt you in anyway? So thats why your telling me that?

PS: Truth hurts Very Happy

Davox™
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siku Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Hurts me? Omg some1 stabbed me...ohh damn its Raznack...NOOOO.... wait, wait... im not even iSiku.

You talking BS...
-----> ¤Siku <-------

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davox™ Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Siku wrote:Hurts me? Omg some1 stabbed me...ohh damn its Raznack...NOOOO.... wait, wait... im not even iSiku.

You talking BS...
-----> ¤Siku <-------

It doesn't matter to me you are all the same to me Very Happy

P.S. pls convey the message to your master Very Happy

Davox™
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siku Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Sorry my master is not playing anymore... he quitted awhile ago...

¤Siku

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:50 am

iSiku wrote:All these issue's you are highlighting are in the past, anything from recent?

Your claiming here to have been a "good guy" after this. But yet not have punished for anything yet.
From what I know, people are never allowed to get away with the bad things they do before they are punished. So, where's your punishment? Just trying to get away with this claiming you're improving? Lmao.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum