Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

For Gods Sake GM, fix this already!

3 posters

Go down

For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! Empty For Gods Sake GM, fix this already!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:44 am

"Server has entered an account malfunction" This is the freaking 3rd time already and each time I cannot login anymore for 12h+

Get a freaking solution or remove the add that causes this, Im tired of relogging and ending up having this stupid bug..

Back to top Go down

For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! Empty Re: For Gods Sake GM, fix this already!

Post by CarpeDiem Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:12 pm

can i know if you used BrightSunLauncher.exe ? ... or you used the direct launcher?
CarpeDiem
CarpeDiem
Player

Back to top Go down

For Gods Sake GM, fix this already! Empty Re: For Gods Sake GM, fix this already!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Obviously I use the brightsun launcher, I always do and always did before aswel. Thnx

Back to top Go down

Post by CarpeDiem Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Server getting a complitly restart right now... use all times the launcher... tell me if u got the problem after the restart
CarpeDiem
CarpeDiem
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Well Tanaros
Relog doesnt mean you have to log out and login back again

You can just switch chars instead if you are referring to having loging off when someone is killing you during pk ?

And Account server malfunction occurs when you keep trying to log in with multi clients like that
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Admin wrote:Well Tanaros
Relog doesnt mean you have to log out and login back again

You can just switch chars instead if you are referring to having loging off when someone is killing you during pk ?

And Account server malfunction occurs when you keep trying to log in with multi clients like that

This wasnt the case, I do not relog while ppl kill me I usually relog before going into CA / DW or anything like that. Most off the time its okay, but from time to time my char gets this bug and its really getting on my nerves because everytime it happens I have to wait hours before its getting fixed.
Im aware that you can just switch characters if "relogging as your referring too" My experience is that after logging out and back in, in the same client mainly solves any possible slow lag for around 30min +/- and so that is the reason why I do this.

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:29 pm

You will not get the error if you are not sharing accounts with anyone else
Server blocks players due to these reasons

-Two people try to login same account at same time
-The account user gets disconnected from server due to his\her internet unstability. Then when they try to login again , the account they got disconnected was still online in the server (Server only kicks players 60 seconds after they get abnormally disconnected)
So when they try to login again it gets disconnected.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU GET ACCOUNT SERVER MALFUNCTION ERROR , DO NOT keep on trying to login continuously . Try again after 3 mins. Continuously trying will only get to you blocked for longer

[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:01 am

Admin wrote:You will not get the error if you are not sharing accounts with anyone else
Server blocks players due to these reasons

-Two people try to login same account at same time
-The account user gets disconnected from server due to his\her internet unstability. Then when they try to login again , the account they got disconnected was still online in the server (Server only kicks players 60 seconds after they get abnormally disconnected)
So when they try to login again it gets disconnected.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU GET ACCOUNT SERVER MALFUNCTION ERROR , DO NOT keep on trying to login continuously . Try again after 3 mins. Continuously trying will only get to you blocked for longer

This is strange, because no1 logs my accounts (well my alts maybe lol) and Im 100% sure off this. All I do is log out, log in and bam error occurs (not even always). On top off that, I can just log into an account that is already logged in. This char gets kicked off and I can just log in without any single problem. (Tested this several times)

Back to top Go down

Post by rathaloz Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:55 am

Admin wrote:ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU GET ACCOUNT SERVER MALFUNCTION ERROR , DO NOT keep on trying to login continuously . Try again after 3 mins. Continuously trying will only get to you blocked for longer

already do what GM said, after the first time I got that message, I tried to restart my pc ( isn't it better than 3 minutes waiting) and none it solves this. sigh*

rathaloz
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down