Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
List of requests: EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
List of requests: EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
List of requests: EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
List of requests: EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
List of requests: EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
List of requests: EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
List of requests: EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
List of requests: EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
List of requests: EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
List of requests: EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
List of requests: EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
List of requests: EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
List of requests: EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
List of requests: EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
List of requests: EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
List of requests: EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
List of requests: EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
List of requests: EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
List of requests: EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
List of requests: EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

List of requests:

+16
Siku
Aphrodite
Terra1
riadhhardous
WipeOut
Serge...
Castiel
PhyVoy
Mint
GM~Chris
cosa123
SexyJo
pace54321
Unknown
godofwar19930
iSiku
20 posters

Go down

List of requests: Empty List of requests:

Post by iSiku Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:09 pm

1. Guild War opened/enabled for weekends (same times as official TOP)
2. Enable boats to be leveled normally so we can actually go to abbadon 10+
3. Some sea mobs in sacred war, around the portal to granaries, (skeletar ships with tangle) just to make it a bit more difficult to get to granary
4. Fix winter island, so people can kill the mobs, some people are needing bull shields :S
5.Change map times back to XX:30 instead of XX:25

I guess i post more requests when i think of them, of course i dont expect these all will be implemented, they are just suggestions for gm to think about.

Others are welcome to post their ideas, suggestions and requests here also

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

List of requests: Empty Re: List of requests:

Post by iSiku Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:15 am

iSiku wrote:1. Guild War opened/enabled for weekends (same times as official TOP)
3. Some sea mobs in sacred war, around the portal to granaries, (skeletar ships with tangle) just to make it a bit more difficult to get to granary
4. Fix winter island, so people can kill the mobs, some people are needing bull shields :S

I guess i post more requests when i think of them, of course i dont expect these all will be implemented, they are just suggestions for gm to think about.

6. 2nd Rebirth NPC's added. Currently missing

GlobalArcher wrote:[GUIDE] 2nd Rebirth!

1. Go on Heavens and talk with Pope’ом. Take the quest from her. She asks to collect 6 talismans:
MU, ALDEBA, SAGA, DEATH, AIOLIA, SHAKA.

a. MU: Go on 5 level of Abaddon, talk with the NPC, there and kill “Despair Knight - Saro”
b. ALDEBA: Go on 6 level of Abaddon, talk with the NPC, there and kill “Abyss Mudmonster - Karu”
c. SAGA: Go on 7 level of Abaddon, talk with the NPC, there and kill “Abyss Prisoner - Aruthur”
d.
DEATH: Go on 8 level of Abaddon, talk with the NPC, there and kill
“Abyss Demon - Sacrois”
e. AIOLIA: Go on 10 level of Abaddon, talk with the NPC, there and kill “Abyss Lord - Phantom Baron”
f. SHAKA: Go on 11 level of Abaddon, talk with the NPC, there and kill “Abyss Lord - Demon Flame”
->> not sure if I posted right Bosses on the right Abby lv pls correct me if I'm wrong.
After
you will collect all 6 talismans, come back to Pope to receive the
task! Pope will give you a new quest “burning fire rebirth”

He will ask you again to collect 6 talismans - DOHKO, MILO, AIOLOS, SHURA, ACMUS, and SHAKA. We come back in Abaddon!

a. DOHKO: Go on 12 level of Abaddon, talk with the NPC, there and kill “Abyss Lord – Evil Beast”
b. MILO: Go on 13 level of Abaddon, talk with the NPC, there and kill “Abyss Lord - Tyran”
c. AIOLOS: Go on 14 level of Abaddon, talk with the NPC, there and kill “Abyss Lord - Phoenix”
d. SHURA: Go on 15 level of Abaddon, talk with the NPC, there and kill “Abyss Lord - Despair”
e. ACMUS: Go on 16 level of Abaddon, talk with the NPC, there and kill “Abyss Lord - Drakan”
f. APHRO: Go on 17 level of Abaddon, talk with the NPC, there and kill “Abyss Lord - Tidal”
->> not sure if I posted right Bosses on the right Abby lv pls correct me if I'm wrong.
Again
go on Heaven. Receive “the Regeneration Stone” at Pope. After you have
received "stone", talk with Rebirth Angel about “Athena’s Blessing”
Rebirth Angel: Athena waited for you many years. You can Regenerate and
receive improvement of abilities. What to yourself appointment you will
choose?

^^^ Extract from 2nd RB guide stating required NPC's

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by godofwar19930 Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:38 am

Mine is:
1.Make New Apparels
2.Instead Of Getting Kylin From SQ Try To Make A Different Quest For It In Another NPC
3.If Possible Can U Make DS a Maze Important Like DW And Drops Very Important Gems Too And Entry Is Just for 55s And No Others

Thats All Very Happy Cool
godofwar19930
godofwar19930
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:35 pm

iSiku wrote:1. Guild War opened/enabled for weekends (same times as official TOP)

I Agree with That Newb iSiku In The 4. Suggest It Whould be Really Nice If You Whould Make Mobs pk not sitting around like a decration =.=

Unknown
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by pace54321 Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:11 pm

In addition to iSiku's list, i further request a re-evaluation of each class in CA and out of CA.

1. Legend Crusader: There is a slim line between a legend crusader and a normal crusader. A normal crusader with dark kylin effect can kill a legend crusader. A normal crus can reach all legend crusader stats simply by farming. Quite Frankly there isnt a point in having a crusaders in this server. A Legend Champ can stun, has extremely high max and really high defence that even with DK effect, a Crusader cannot beat a CHamp. Only thing missing is High attackspeed. What is the point in becoming a crusader? Are we not promised x5 stun, 3x concentration, and a longer stealth? Personally i would suggest a a faster recovery rate for Legend Crusaders. 3x concentration is a must yet we dont get it. A longer stealth? really..... Crusaders are meant for pk and allready have a long enough stealth. Because Attack and Attack Speed is what sets crusaders apart i would also suggest an Attack Speed Multiplier for Legend Crusaders. Champs on the other hand are basically better than Crusader's in everyway. Champs can stun, Have a really highMAx and defence. THis isnt class balance. So to sum it up i would suggest 3x Concentration. 1.5x Attack Speed Bonus and a faster recovery for Shadow Slash.

2. Clerics have no place in CA as for the fact taht they cannot deal much damage which is unfair to them. Clerics with over 800 max should deal more damage in CA. Legend Champs and Crusader's have high hp and this becomes a problem when clerics want to pk.

3. This is for the newbs mostly. Create another Chaos Arena such as Chaos Icicle and implement rules that will prevent Pros from interrupting newbs from farming. (this requires much thought so i will provide more information later)
pace54321
pace54321
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:18 pm

i agree with pace about clerics -.- we've been talkin about that for long and gm didnt change anything.

anyway, about ring apereals, dont u guys think its kinda stupid? u cant forge gems to rings so what stats ull get from 110% ? lol

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:48 pm

SS Rousing - Enchanced & Longer
SS HeadShot - 5000 Dmg max
SS Enfeeble - Longer (Decreased by 3s)

CHAMP Primal Rage - 1.5x Dmg (Decreased from 2x)
CHAMP Concentration - Bonus x3

CRUZ Shadow Slash - x5 Stun
CRUZ Stealth - Longer
CRUZ Concentration - Bonus x3

Cleric - Revive Without Clover
Cleric - Energy Shield Defense Multiplier (Newly added)
Cleric - Spiritual Bolt x1.5 in CA (Newly added)

SM Skill Seal - 500 dmg(Upgraded from 300-500)
SM Melee Seal - 500 dmg(Upgraded from 300-500)
SM - Revive No Clover
SM - Spiritual Bolt x1.5 in CA (Newly added)

VOY - Tornado 2x Success Chance on Champions (Newly added)
VOY - Tornado Longer Duration (7s) (Newly added)
VOY - Conch Stun 2x chance in Chaos Argent (Newly added)

I think SS is fine as it is atm.
Champ legens bonus is fine, but I don't think that tornado and stun should be missing on them..
Crus has absolutely no legend skill bonus's atm..
Cleric legend skill is ok i guess, but clerics in general need more damage in CA
SM skill is ok, but also they need increased bolt in general inside CA
Voy legend bonus isnt working, stun with conch depends on spr:con difference between 2 players i think, and i dont think tornado should miss on champs -_-

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:08 pm

I also miss stuns on XIII when he is using shield, so thats irrelevant. Happens from time to time and even Siku voy "dodges" my stun I noticed.

I also dont think that crusaders should get anymore upgrades at all, they're strong enough as they are compared to all other classes (Literally all magic, and all ranged classes) Obviously Champs are slightly stronger, but that has purely to do with the original TOP setup where champions benefit more from each added +CON or +STR compared to crusaders. (its the same thing in TOP, champs rule)

Next to that, you could try and make Legends even stronger, but what about the Balance then? 1 Legend is capable of killing 5 mallers & even more normal members. What else do you want? =S

Back to top Go down

Post by pace54321 Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:35 pm

oh so every other class has legend bonusses but Crusaders get nothing? tanaros your not a legend so your entitled to your opinion but your view point on this is irrelevant. Having a crus legend is a ripoff. No bonuses? There isnt any balance here in the first place. "1 Legend is capable of killing 5 mallers & even more normal members";So are people with dk effect and a high max they dont have to be legends. And we're not asking for an attack boost but we're asking for Legend Crusaders to be set apart from Normal Crusaders. Many people want to be Crusaders and If there isnt a change on Crusader legend bonus soon, it could prevent people from malling legend on crusaders. All we're asking for is a quicker recovery on shadow slash, 3x more concentration as we were promised, and an attack speed multiplier which is waht crusaders are known for in the first place. Would you pay for something when you know it would be pointless to have? Getting a Legend for Crusader is like Getting a crusader a stealth necklace. You get the perks of a few more stats but your still the same.
pace54321
pace54321
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:28 pm

sorry but i think legend cruses r fine, u r saying legend cruses r being the same as uber maller ones?

ok lets compare btween me and wasabii, im a legend, she isnt even a a maller. u think im much different than her? she almost have same my spr. and she almost bolt the same as me.

whats clerics legend bonus btw? cuz i dont know.
i dont c a difference btween a legend cleric and a high gemmed cleric.

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pace54321 Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Thats what im pointing out. Legend Clerics do 1.5x more damage in "CA" and their ES Defence multiplier. Wasabii has a lot of spr because she worked hard for it. She doesnt have the privalage of doing 1.5x more damage in CA or having as ES defence multiplier. Clerics Legends still get a bonus. So the difference is you get a ES defence multiplier and ur able to do 1.5x more damage in CA. Now lets look at the difference between A legend crusader and a normal crusader...... Higher hP? If i dont switch to con mode. Jpec can kill me and he only has dk helm. Pr doesnt mean much. What i have realized though is that when Champs attack me my pr goes from 76 to 65...And it stays at 65 even when DK effect is gone. So with another DK effect, my pr would go even lower. i lose 1-10 pr with dk effect when champs attack. When crusaders attack though, i lose 1pr and it goes back to normal after. I dont get it :S And we all know siku has a high max but he cant break me in con mode becausemy pr doesnt go by much. Yet when Push or Chubby attack me my pr goes down by 8ish? In addition to that my defence doesnt recover either. I have had fights with clerics Wasabii and Ishy and they should be able to kill me when double teaming me but they dont deal much damage in CA, i can just use recovery flasks while theyre bolting me and regain my hp. This hardly seeems fair for clerics. They should be able to do more damage in CA . Not a massive difference in dmaage but a 1000 more on bolt wouldnt be a bad idea as it will give clerics the chance to get rp as well. Change normal cleric damge to 1.5x in CA and give legend Clerics 2x - 2.5x at most in CA :S And i have fought with u too Jo havnt i? how much damage do you deal on phantom? not enough to kill him in CA without someone stunning him right? Legend Crusaders get no bonuses while other classes get something. Im just asking for bonussthat will set us apart from mallers without legend. Legend Ring costs $125? You dont buy something that's broken right? Why buy a legend ring if you dont get any effect from it?
pace54321
pace54321
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:51 pm

well i dont know much about cruses, but i agree that many thngs rnt balanced. we r requesting alot and we r just getting ignored....

also for a small request i didnt get a reply. just asked to make 1k sp pots like theres 1k hp pots. and also got ignored.

if admin wanna keep ignoring people requests much more will quit soon,
many already did though -.-

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pace54321 Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:21 pm

^........Pretty Much
pace54321
pace54321
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:04 am

If I had all my DC back and no items, I would probaly go champ, the only thing that sets non-legend crus and legend crus apart is the ring, the bonus's promised by GM's for crus aren't in effect :/

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by cosa123 Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:53 am

admin also ignored my reset skillbook request D: , and rank reward npc request D; !!

cosa123
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by pace54321 Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:56 am

well you can easily remake a chacter and transfer equip unless you have dark Kylin items or stuff that cannot be traded. Please explain further on the rank reward npc request.
pace54321
pace54321
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:00 am

Tana You Dont't Miss Stun On Me Lol When 3 stuns on me ofc It's Gonna Miss Lol AND if you dont know if somone stun me and other stuns 3 sec gone stun And Maybe You Miss Coz i Got 720 con and 90 pr idk
When I tested Was 800+ con To Miss Stun

Unknown
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by cosa123 Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:01 pm

pace54321 wrote:well you can easily remake a chacter and transfer equip unless you have dark Kylin items or stuff that cannot be traded. Please explain further on the rank reward npc request.

Since the 20rp reward for wining sw got removed i wanted to get the rank rewards back Rolling Eyes

cosa123
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by pace54321 Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Oh well personally i like the idea of including both RP and Rank to get better items. This allows a greater challenge and makes things less one sided. Due to the recent switching of pirates to navies, it prevents newbies who are getting BC from getting RP. If GMs didnt remove it, we would have n00bs running around with holy kylin aadn that would ruin the worth of items.
pace54321
pace54321
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by GM~Chris Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:35 am

Dear players thank you for your feedback.

Some of the list of requests mention above will be considered and implemented soon(around a weeks time). The class bonuses will not be effected or changed anytime soon due to many reasons, on a shorter note we will add the 1k SP pots(Spirit potions like the high HP restoring item Gyoza will be added to the Lottery NPC.) followed by many of the requests mentioned by iSiku that the majority agree on.

BSO GM Team
GM~Chris
GM~Chris
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:51 am

GM~Chris wrote:Dear players thank you for your feedback.

Some of the list of requests mention above will be considered and implemented soon(around a weeks time). The class bonuses will not be effected or changed anytime soon due to many reasons, on a shorter note we will add the 1k SP pots(Spirit potions like the high HP restoring item Gyoza will be added to the Lottery NPC.) followed by many of the requests mentioned by iSiku that the majority agree on.

BSO GM Team

Thats good Very Happy

Mint
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:57 am

thnx.

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by PhyVoy Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:04 pm

iSiku wrote:[color=white]SS Rousing - Enchanced & Longer
SS HeadShot - 5000 Dmg max

are u crazy? 5000 dmg max means 50k on BD effect 0_o
PhyVoy
PhyVoy
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PhyVoy Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:06 pm

godofwar19930 wrote:Mine is:
Too And Entry Is Just for 55s And No Others

I liked that idea, ppl dun use to farm GF in DS just on FC make it would be awesome.
Or at least like FC 45- but in DS 3 no on 1

Razz
PhyVoy
PhyVoy
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PhyVoy Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:11 pm

another suggest:

Fix this malfunction, when we get DC for something and try log back:

"Account Server has encontered a malfunction."
come on this problem was on ages ago...
plz fix it x.x
PhyVoy
PhyVoy
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:12 pm

-Hopes Soon The Updates Come-

Unknown
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:24 pm

1 more suggest
Make Somthing Called Neck Of Death
200+ Speed
5 Phy.Resist
2k Hp

Unknown
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:05 pm

another suggestion. put gr8 rats into the game, just to make it easier on feeding pets. especially for people using standard or novice poss

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:40 am

I did request that already. GM told me is not possible, didnt say why.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PhyVoy Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Normal kylin tradeble Smile plz it will be to usefull to some players x.x
PhyVoy
PhyVoy
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by cosa123 Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:05 am

sskill reset book pls z_z .... support the normal kylin tradeable idea Very Happy

cosa123
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by WipeOut Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:27 am

100% Agree with Wade Very Happy
WipeOut
WipeOut
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by riadhhardous Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:33 am

i think ppl here need gm to make eternal set in npc x_x" we need requests that help server to upgrade not to make all ppl strongs >_<"

riadhhardous
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by cosa123 Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:40 pm

riadhhardous wrote:i think ppl here need gm to make eternal set in npc x_x" we need requests that help server to upgrade not to make all ppl strongs >_<"

thats freaking overpower >_>

cosa123
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PhyVoy Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:30 pm

I think that idea is a good 1

try to make no price limit on stall.

if is possible ofc
PhyVoy
PhyVoy
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PhyVoy Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:47 pm

no death penality on SW anymore, no rentals ktlin so dun need it anymore (i guess)
PhyVoy
PhyVoy
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:18 am

MAKE DEFENCE AND PR COUNT WHEN BD HS AFFECTS A TARGET LIKE STUN AND PRIAL DOES AND NOT A FULL 50K DAMGE CAUSE THATS WAY OVER POWERED
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:45 am

lol @ Terra

Aphrodite
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:25 pm

It's fine as it is, champ for OP primal, ss get hs np np , crus still with nothing Very Happy

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siku Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Champs can't realy cry about some1 being overpowered -.-
so now some1 equal to champ and they cry -.-

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:49 pm

ya its lame it takes so long for ulti destery and lulla vs 1 champ legend amd took 80-90 secs
Sneaky
Sneaky
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:22 pm

1.Make New Apparels
2.Instead Of Getting Kylin From SQ Try To Make A Different Quest For It In Another NPC
3.If Possible Can U Make DS a Maze Important Like DW And Drops Very Important Gems Too And Entry Is Just for 55s And No Others

i like DS too but no one is even going there for fun yea its PK but no point in Pking in there XD... not even good drops or Ugems or Chipped Gem to farm... doesnt have to be for 55 only maybe upto 85 will do all lv86- 100 can go DW.. 85 below can go DS and farm to gem up
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:27 pm

iSiku wrote:It's fine as it is, champ for OP primal, ss get hs np np , crus still with nothing Very Happy

crus slash and melee itself kills less than a sec with Legends ... a lot of Pr too most of us are half ur PR XD if they will let legend crus kill legend champs that will be too much... Champs are supposed to last that long cuz of DEF and HP recover. we all have it too but that how Champs are supposed to be built full COn for fast recovery...

i wanna make a champ now XD
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by malossi Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:27 pm

tryxzie wrote:
1.Make New Apparels

i like DS too but no one is even going there for fun yea its PK but no point in Pking in there XD... not even good drops or Ugems or Chipped Gem to farm... doesnt have to be for 55 only maybe upto 85 will do all lv86- 100 can go DW.. 85 below can go DS and farm to gem up

wont work hun trust me legends and donater will make alts and pwn that also
malossi
malossi
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:30 pm

PhyVoy wrote:I think that idea is a good 1

if is possible ofc

i even request that on official and they didnt do a sh1t in there lol limited stall prices makes it harder for us to sell items when we need to AFK... trading is a risk... u make a mistake its all done u cant get it back... a lot of people scams with gems or Weapons / Apparel..

+10 for the idea
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:32 pm

malossi wrote:
tryxzie wrote:
1.Make New Apparels

wont work hun trust me legends and donater will make alts and pwn that also

then they might as well remove the DS portal its no use XD not even fish to farm in there T__T i cant even cook Tiger fish bone crisp or Prawn dumpling... NO FISH !!!! in DS lol
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by malossi Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:35 pm

tryxzie wrote:

if is possible ofc

i even request that on official and they didnt do a sh1t in there lol limited stall prices makes it harder for us to sell items when we need to AFK... trading is a risk... u make a mistake its all done u cant get it back... a lot of people scams with gems or Weapons / Apparel..

+10 for the idea

srry but and again wont work hun XD cause max money in invent is 2bill and if urr selling example 10 sobds 300m ea u already surpassed it and ull lose the 1b
malossi
malossi
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:52 pm

malossi wrote:
tryxzie wrote:

if is possible ofc

+10 for the idea

srry but and again wont work hun XD cause max money in invent is 2bill and if urr selling example 10 sobds 300m ea u already surpassed it and ull lose the 1b

yea but we can already set how many items we can put on 1 slot

like if ur trying to sell bd soul u can put atleast 3 per slot thats 900m its really hard if u have like 15b in Notes it uses too much space in ur bank and making too much account for bankers is annoying... like bankers for gems banker for cooking banker for manu facturing T__T maybe Gm can atleast adjust the Limit of the money in inventory from 2b as uve said to atleast 9b? so we dont have to risk trading people when selling atleast we could set the price we want for what we want to sell.. =]
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:43 pm

tryxzie wrote:
like if ur trying to sell bd soul u can put atleast 3 per slot thats 900m its really hard if u have like 15b in Notes it uses too much space in ur bank and making too much account for bankers is annoying... like bankers for gems banker for cooking banker for manu facturing T__T maybe Gm can atleast adjust the Limit of the money in inventory from 2b as uve said to atleast 9b? so we dont have to risk trading people when selling atleast we could set the price we want for what we want to sell.. =]

Its technically not possible
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by malossi Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Gm msg me on msn its important
malossi
malossi
Active Player