Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Annoyed Champs EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Annoyed Champs EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Annoyed Champs EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Annoyed Champs EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Annoyed Champs EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Annoyed Champs EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Annoyed Champs EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Annoyed Champs EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Annoyed Champs EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Annoyed Champs EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Annoyed Champs EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Annoyed Champs EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Annoyed Champs EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Annoyed Champs EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Annoyed Champs EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Annoyed Champs EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Annoyed Champs EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Annoyed Champs EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Annoyed Champs EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Annoyed Champs EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Annoyed Champs

+7
LesTwinz
SrJoo
Shawty
Chad
pakchaq
markjohn89
SpiritReaper
11 posters

Go down

Annoyed Champs Empty Annoyed Champs

Post by SpiritReaper Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 am

I posted this vent before to find every time I post this issue it get deleted. I done nothing but support server and now when we want support its a different story. Hopefully Chris can see where I am coming from since I been on this server for quite some time. He should rember many of the class changes as I certinally do.

We still havent been given skill resets, repaired Gem builds since now mines obsleate, Exchange for other equipments purchased whilst BloodBull was active for just over two years. Again Ill point out it was by no mistake we have been given bloodbull on dual; but since GM Conner came its been an endless stream of nErFs for the champion class. (No longer tank the eternal towers, static dmg increased to 150 dmg, no swapping of equips while stuned, No been able to use gyoza when sealed, those horrid spirit skills for champ that were 100% useless, The loss of greatsword mastery on dual sword, Pr system changing making tanks tank alot less, been able to passivly dodge torandos with 100k hp and chance that stun misses)

I am still pissed off I had to pay for new skill reset. I am still pissed off I am left with a frozen hat thats more of a novilty then something that servers any real purpose now. I am pissed off with promises from GM NO MORE CLASS REBALANCE then BAM we loose our nice few advantages. I dont see crus getting reduced dodge or attk speed or max or tanking any less. Its quite the oppisate when they are near equal to champ but better in every aspect other then health and max. Its only a slight loss of max for them and slight loss of health but the advantages are too much.

So buff the champ 100 1h wep so its bloody better then a flipping 85 unseal weapon. crus get 23 str on their 1h weps we get 19. They get con and agi dodge too much attk speed. we get 70 hr which is near useless 12 con 500hp. Big woop. YOu cant even dual 100 weps on champ as you loose far too much max. Lastly compensate the champions that yous screwed over with your change that has massively affected our game play. No other class got A burp where they are now required to gem a 4th weapon with great loss to max attack. Ill keep pressing the issue till chirs personaly looks into the matter and sees just how many frustraed champions are now on server becuase of your "REBALANCE". Not many wanted a CA formual as again play any class other then crus or SS in ca and its quite boring. I am good for killing newbs in ca but thats about it. Lastly I really enjoy dying to an equal gemmed person in 7 seconds and not been able to scratch them back becuase of endless stun lock or rec removing my dk effect every 2 flipping seconds.

You said denied with class balance yet many are feeling left out or Pissed off at SS and crus tanking like tanks with insane dmg out put. If taking our bloodbull off us was to stop that from a champion I want the same to happen to SS and crus. I also want an proper apology to the people who play champion class for the pathetic apology conner gave us which was pretty much too bad so sad your loosing bloodbull. You tell me respect goes 2 ways but consantly ingoring us and saying changes are going to happen, Rebalance will be done soon isnt leaving me with a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

I am going to repost this till I get an adquet response or compensation for your stuff up. Or better yet an reverted UP DATE since its not you who spent time on a class to make it tank in all modes against all physical dmg. Your welcome to go over msn chat logs where I told yous its OP and I am going to make myself OP and lisa saying champions are fine as is. I agree some advantages the champs had were OP but now we got nothing. We have to get high gemming to be half decent.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Annoyed Champs Empty Re: Annoyed Champs

Post by markjohn89 Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:42 am

SUPPORT THIS!!! +1000000000!
markjohn89
markjohn89
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by pakchaq Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:08 am

Agree with sam.. Totally Support this.. !!!!!

pakchaq
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:57 am

support!

Chad
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawty Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:17 pm

I support this!..because everytime i face my idol champs Trexx/Lyme in 2 hands sword they die like shrubs and they are suppose to tank better ..Champs are tanks but they should have offensive build too..a better one xD..Champs only usable skill is SLASH and thats it..they get stun locked becoz no Dodge/HR sux especially in ca..so boost boost booost abit =D..

Shawty
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SrJoo Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:00 pm

totally agree with sam!
SrJoo
SrJoo
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LesTwinz Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad support +1000000 SAM, the burp of champ ,loss of BB, and CA formula made ma paper ,

TheROCK....

LesTwinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:33 pm

No champs r fine they way they are champs suppose to tank only not deal huge dmg Very Happy
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:43 pm

And even how they are, Sam can easily break Anna.
Fact is, Sam cannot accept that he isnt the strongest out there.
RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ewerton Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:56 pm

totally agree with sam!!!!
Champion was made to tank, and even more so because we have "Rebalance"?. This should happen with all chars, but only the champions were changed and for the worse.
Sword of both hands are unusable and they could using BB.
In CA = / champions have a major disadvantage
Ewerton
Ewerton

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Champs arnt fine as they are. We got a disable thats near useless and better off left as the 1.5x melee hit with bugger all CD. CA we are walking sand bags. In melee combat our hr so flipping low we can bearly melee a target. This romour that I beark anna so ealisy in team PVP is a load of lies. Her rec pet recs my dk every 2 seconds making my melee dam useless. My slash is good sometimes but 5k vs 100k hp is fuking pointless. I dont have a stun that lasts 1.5 mins on a target and hit with 900+ attk speed. SO what ever advantages my class once had arnt only gone its made flipping pointless after gm took all our bounes away.

We have no proper disable becuase multi strike takes ages to cast and lasts 2 seconds. We got only melee and stun and not taking any more cause crus and SS can get champ max attack and out do our attk speed disables and tank equal or on par to us. Tell me the advantage of playing a tank with +27 on proper con mode and dealing no dmg other then to that of newbs. On legend vs Legend we cant solo any class other then cleric at +27 cause they dont have disables. We can tank a melee class but whats when gm took 59k hp and 5k+ defence away from my class.

I dont see any other class taking a N E R f that reduces a classes combat effectiveness so much. If you baught crus and ss to champ status and made them tank nothing in offensive mode and sweet f all in con mode then champ will be the only class to tank in con. Cuase as it is now is hardly e ffing fair when when we take a neRfs so large and in a constant row without an form of compensation. ThinK why do yous think push Changed to crus? Cuase they are OP as f U K. Yous demoed champ against under gemmed players and not vsing +27 Crus in pk map.

For one I was not loged on. Two BloodRayne was not loged on or IVy. Three SS was not loged on or ChubbyTom. YOu tested your CHamp agsinst people with a maxmiunm gem build of +21 - +23. No higher. You dont see them without rec pet and after my many attempts I think the chances are f U King bs any way. You burping a class where Players have spent hours and not to mention Huge amounts of DC to tank magic classes. YOU could OF easily mAde them deal more dmg or intorduce gerandes that did 1000 dmg to all classes other then champ and make it deal 1.5x the dmg.

So when I say my faith In GM team has faded to beyond nothing and this is coming from someone who has put much time and support into this server think why. NO COMPO to the class you burp so heavily. (As said before No class had to compleatly change game style.) I Lost so much max changing to 100 wep for sweet F all advantages other then to tank in STr against melee dmg In EO.

Having the choice of CA dmg which is bad for champ and any other class other then crus and ss or taking a burp off champ. To Roit I am asking for a revert back to the way we where or a boost on our 1h 100 weps as they are FuKIng crap. In addtion I can polit my class well espically since MY client isnt loaded to the *** house with animation and skill tweaks. Since your so fuking polite For you I put on just about all the animation skill and dw tweaks to improve Comabt effectivness. Try Hiding under mobs now when I can clearly click on you. To honest YouR class NeRfs wernt as BaD as ours. In Bso I coulndt do sweet *** all to you solo. No rear pets ment we needed a team. Now I can do a fuking Rambo act it I ever won a rec pet.

Every other classes 100 Wep is better then their 85 unseal weapon. CHamp 2h style is fuking useless as again I cant break crus or ss on con when they are +27. If you wanted balance you would only make tank the tanking class. Disable Sheild with crus and disbale such a High HP and def rate and let them rely on dodge or in SS case there speed. BUt you dont. Voys are like Butter even at +27 they hurt lots but easily killed. So DonT bs to us and say Legends are equal at +27 when you can spend 1 min+ stuned by a single legend and die within 7-8 seconds flat.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Okay, so you are hitting the strongest crusader in server hits with 400-700 damage, on CON MODE, dual sword. And the crusader in full STR, hits u 200-400 damage. While you're on con mode, dual sword. What exactly are you asking for? Be the strongest and unstoppable player in the server? You must be not very well. Stop thinking about only your character, think about others. You are asking, that Lyme on full str tanks me, and 1 slash me -5k at the same time? You must not be right on your mind, flip it, stand on your feet.
RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:43 pm

NO I am asking For fair trade. We got NO COMPO not even a effing skill reset for the GM burp. Told us just rebirth. Some of us are already 2nd rebirth and I am w8ing on third. We were left with FuKed up skill builds and I didnt even have a stun on dual mode TIll I ended Up buying a skill reset.

I am also saying what other people are saying and CRUS OR SS should not tank huge amounts of dmg on there con mode whilst still maintaining HIgest DPS out put. I am asking for an improvment on the champ 100 wep so instead of loosing MAX attack actualy gain some since the wep costs 85 DC.

When your going to say the strongest crus HIts me only 400-700 dmg your quite wrong. I take 1200-1500 hits when its STR VS STR. Crus with REC pet has no bad points espically when there client is so loaded with tweaks. With unstobbale I had to laugh. Voys are the tank killers and can quite effectivly keep them perma disabled.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:04 am

Another thing to add now. After seeing +27 Cap crus dual sword con mode with 129k hp and mines 130k hp somethings wrong here. What happend to champion HP/Con growth rate if a crus is near equal. Only 8k defence separates us but add 900 attk speed on berserk, high dodge there 11.5k max and our 13.2k max and the 1 min stun compared to the two second stun and tell me its nOt op. 5.5k def and 129k hp tanks easily over 16k max attack with good dodge quite comfortably. Add the Rec pet into that and we got a juggernaut more unstoppable then a champ.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Your stun on champ is helpful. I don't see anything wrong with it. If you wanted a long stun the just change ur class to crus. Maybe if you change to crus things will be better for you.. Instead of trying and wasting so much cash on getting those pets .
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down