Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps]

4 posters

Go down

Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] Empty Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps]

Post by Serge... Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:45 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post is for GMs.
But it doesnt mean you cant participate in this.
I warn you, wall of text is ahead.
But is an idea to add some new features to the game.

If you are willing to read, thank you for your time.
If you want to add some suggestions and help with the develop in the case
GMs take this into consideration, any help is welcome.

Well, nothing else to add. I hope you dont get tired in the way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi GMs, i was wondering around and some crazy ideas came to my mind to make those unusable maps worthy.

First, i thought of the Bosses.
Since everyone loves dragon slaying, i thought of this.

5 Elemental Dragons that complements Black Dragon. Using the basic colours.

- Blue Dragon
- Red Dragon (not Drake, or maybe can be part of this)
- Green Dragon
- Yellow Dragon
- White Dragon

Placed in some of the unused maps, like DW, DS, FC, Icicle Mirage, Shaitan Mirage, Lone Tower.
Making the pre dragon encounter like a little battle test, forcing players to team work. Maybe can be a PK map, so guild will fight guilds.
This maps opening once a day, well distributed so they wont be as continous, allowing players to keep participating in regular maps.

I thought a theme for each dragon.
Also invulnerability for seals. Or can have an honor pet that prevent players cripple non stop or bugging.
The maps should be edited too, to make a room wide enough and plain for the dragons to move freely with no chance of getting bugged.
And before each boss room a large one, like the heaven path, full with cannons or anything to prevent players skip the missions needed, also large enough to avoid the Blessed Potions be used in here. This cannons will dissapear once the mission is completed.

For example.

Forest Dragon (Green)

Dark Swamp 3.
At Dark Swamp 2, in the spot where the portal is, make a swarm of bugs, or any other monster, with enough HP to tank AOE attacks like RB1 skills and Self Destruct, but no more than a voy can Conch Ray. So basically the key to succeed in this test is for voys to help the team. Holding the swarm for like 5-7 minutes straight.
This must be done in order to access the portal. You can place cannons (like the sw and tc ones) to prevent players to skip this part. The swarm monsters should do enough damage to be considered a threat, also having high PR that melee classes having the chance to kill them, but not as efficient as a voyager will mass kill them.

Earth Dragon (Yellow)

Forsaken City 3.
At Forsaken City 2, in the place where the portal is, make it full with earth quake generators, so players keep slowing down, while waves of yellow baby dragons keep spawning to prevent players to access the portal. Same idea with cannons, to avoid this part to be skipped. The Yellow baby dragons must have the max PR, meaning only Magic classes can kill them. Those will be Clerics, SMs and Voys.

Ice Dragon (Blue)

Icicle Mirage.
You can get a portion of the Undersea Tunnel (the one of spring isle) to make the previous room.
In the room before the one where the dragon will be, you can place monsters with high dodge. This map will be designed for SS.
The map monsters will cast all kinds of Ice skills, like frozen arrow or crystaline curse, also casting spells in non SS classes that lowers Hit Rate, to make Crusaders with high Hit Rate less worthy in combat. The goal to earn access to the boss room is to arrive in time to the portal. Making the way through the crippling tunnel.

Fire Dragon (Red)

Abbandoned Mine.
Here is where Crusaders will shine.
For this you can make a standard map. Nothing much to add here, since most maps in EO are well dominated by Crusaders.
You can use demi bosses like the Firm Guardians, or anything with huge HP that guards the portal to the boss room enough to make it tiring.

Light Dragon (White)

Lone Tower.
For this you can make an alternative map like Lone Tower, that way you can leave the original Lone Tower untouched to keep it for the original game purposes.
At each floor of Lone Tower you can place Chests around to serve as a trivia mission. Where players will have to solve some kinds of predefinded riddles. The answers will be gotten by killing the right Chests, which will contain keys. 1 Key each floor.
And in the last floor, players will have to hand over the keys in order to gain access to the boss room.
Which can be an emulation of a sort of dimensional crack, leading to a shinning and light filled version of the original Black Dragon boss room.

About the rewards.
You can create new Dragonians Sets wich will hold some kind of buff for the entire sets.
Which will work like the Holy and Eternal Kylins, but with unique skills. Like:

- Red Dragonian Set: Improved Spiritual Fire (the attack buff) self casting skill for the user. Like a Lv15 version of the original skill.
- Blue Dragonian Set: Improved Tempest Boost (the attack speed buff) self casting skill for the user. Like a Lv15 version of the original skill.
- Green Dragonian Set: Improved Tornado Swirl (the critical hit buff) self casting skill for the user. Like a Lv15 version of the original skill, with an slight change, that add hit rate and critical rate, to make it worthy, cuz this is the most useless buff.
- Yellow Dragonian Set: Improved Harden (the defence buff) self casting skill for the user. Like a Lv15 version of the original skill and a mid % of self healing.
- White Dragonian Set: Improved Intense Magic (the magic attack buff) self casting skill for the user. Like a Lv15 version of the original skill.

NOTE: if you consider developing this, please, PLEASE, try different models for the sets. Let Kylin and Death sets models rest for a while. XD
You can use the Lv75 normal eq models, or the black dragon with some details. I can help you decide which models to use. XD

In order to get this sets, you can make the corresponding color version of the Black Dragon Altar.
With the same requirements. The powers, and the bd gems. The only piece missing would be the Hat, unless you wanna make the set torso, boot and glove only.

You can add those new red lettered messages to add some emotion to the game experience.
I can help ya with that and the stories and all that misc things to make the maps attractive.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] Empty Re: Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps]

Post by Eiko ^^ Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:08 am

Rewards are terrible.
U want to make Cleric aka SUPPORT CLASS more useless? I already feel like a nothing, cuz of ek/hk sets and buff effects. And now u want sets with lv 15?! Buff. C'mon.. ~.~

PS.About the rest of idea, i didnt read o.o
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps] Empty Re: Legendary Dragonians [Random Idea for unused maps]

Post by SpiritReaper Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:25 am

Arch Lair first so I can interrupt ppls from 3rd RB Smile.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saeryn Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:57 am

Serge... wrote:
Also invulnerability for seals.

Seriously? Seal invulnerability? Then why don't you just ban SMs from those maps? Razz

I'm also somewhat undecided in regards to the "self-casting" intense magic of the white dragonian, for the same reason.

Other than that, I like the whole idea (and didn't really pay attention after "seal invulnerability", I was angry Razz).

Good job
Saeryn
Saeryn
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down