Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Alternative to Reputation farming

+21
Shai
Zickar
Advertisment
sirzat
yenjie
arms5
unforgiven14
LadyLovelyxD
tryxzie
Sneaky
yousuck
Siku
strawhat137
Seppuku
iSiku
Ulquiorra
lyckodrake
S2
disc003
Castiel
[GM]Connor
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 Empty Alternative to Reputation farming

Post by [GM]Connor Fri May 06, 2011 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Currently reputation is leading to a lot of issues

Firstly, its unfair. Those people who can run many clients make tons of reputation. I see people with 2-3 Million REP unused in their characters and they say its from 3\4 days if farming only ! Also everyday around 250-750 reputation newbie chars are made ! This wastes a lot of space eventually !

THIS SYSTEM WILL NOT BE CONTINUED AFTER THE SERVER UPGRADE

So that calls for discussion of an alternative that would be more fairer.

One such alternative suggestions was Vote-for-Credits !
This has two advantages
1) The server gets the votes and that will massively increase server population.
2) Continuous growth. Since when more people who come due to the high votes for the server will also start voting, the result will cause a book in the server rank and boost it back to Rank 1 where be belong Smile

The Vote-For-Credits reward players one credit for every vote they make (From a specific Ip every 12 hours)

These votes can be used to purchase special items that we place in the reward mall(THIS WILL BE ACCESSIBLE FROM THE VOTING TOOL AND NOT FROM INGAME)
You can redeem your rewards by exchanging your vote credits and we will deliver it ingame Smile

more suggestions ?
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 Empty Re: Alternative to Reputation farming

Post by tryxzie Sat May 07, 2011 5:05 am

iSiku wrote:I think making the sandbag monsters drop reputation books or having them give reputation through system, such as;

-kill level 4 sandbag-
[System] XXXXX exp gained, XXX reputation gained

even new players are able to get reputation by killing level 1-3 sandbags, so no-one misses out and they can gain gems/gold whilst leveling themselves.

yea i like this idea ... even if we can open alot of clients and disciples its really annoying.. but with this you just have to code the exp and the reputation added directly to the player who kill the bags.. all players can get reputation regardless of lvls. so your Azrael exchanger can still stay ingame.. so people wont whine about the 12 hours voting for a credit.. not everyone can remember to vote everyday, and 2 times a day of vote wont be a guarantee that they can get 6-7 azrael gems.... to be honest, i can get 8 az gems in 1 day rep farming but i dont rep farm everyday... and if voting wont give me 8 gems a day for voting it wont be worth voting for...

maybe just make the voting gives credit for getting something else besides az gems...
maybe something like august pets...
or manufacturing items from mall or
Food pots like berserk pots or ratfish rice, prawn dumplings, sturgeon soups.. knowing they cant even be made in game... no fish in DS for prawn or clam

i support Siku's idea or his friends idea bags giving reputation per kill...

it should not be so small maybe 1.5k reputation per lv4 bags knowing 70k per az gems that will make it 46 lv4 bags for 1 azrael gem it wont be easy to kill for those who arent gemmed enough but there are still lv3 bag maybe 800 rep per lv3 bags? Neutral just like farming angels in DA for covenants/money.. just dont make the bags drop books cuz people can use amp of luck for more drops or legends have bonus drops so it will be faster to get rep...
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 Empty Re: Alternative to Reputation farming

Post by tryxzie Sat May 07, 2011 5:08 am

Admin wrote:Why the hell do we need rep !

Let it be for pk and doing something fun ! Instead of hitting mobs for hours and hours !

well starters needs rep to get gemmed up if not they wont be able to pk for fun XD
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyLovelyxD Sat May 07, 2011 5:31 am

Whatever the alternative system comes out to be, I think it should remain to have the same level of difficulty/time rate to get Azrael gems currently.

Otherwise, the people who've already gemmed themselves with our current reputation system wins out too much compared to new players that join.. I guess.

--

As for suggestions, I wrote a RP suggestion thread that I just recently bumped. It refers to Quests, and perhaps instead of just having RP rewards from quests, maybe the quests can reward Azraels as well, or maybe even other things (Great gems, BD gems, etc.)

You can even make it as simple as getting 1 kal (from DW) to exchange for 1 Azrael or get Novice/Expert CA Vouchers x3 (from CA) or something to exchange for 1 Azrael. For SW, you can make a quest where you need to kill 3 soldiers, or etc. for 1 Azrael.

This will kill 2 birds with 1 stone, since it stimulates more PK activity due to players engaging in PK zones + allows players to be rewarded -- and I'm pretty sure any decent player can acheive these quest objectives, so it won't be isolated to only high-gemmed/donators/Legends.

Also, maybe we can make something out of the ever-so-deserted Dark Swamp lol... Modify the portal so it randomly puts you into 3-4 different warp zones in DS1 so all players have a chance to survive once they enter. Possibly add more chests in DS and reward them with Kals, making it a 2nd kind of DW in a sense.

LadyLovelyxD
LadyLovelyxD
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by unforgiven14 Sat May 07, 2011 6:21 am

I agree on Admin and Siku's idea lol. Rolling Eyes

unforgiven14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 8:19 am

Well in my opinion we shouldn't stick to any PK activities since once it's implemented, the stronger gets stronger and the weak will still be weak. What i can suggest is, to prevent abuser we can do this:

Life Skill Items, exchange for Azrael Gems

Ex: 400 Wood/Sashimi/IronOre = 1 Azrael Gem
Then maybe lets say 200-300 Energy Ores = 1 Azrael Gem

In this way i think:
1. There will be enough space for every farmer throughout the server
2. Doing StoryQuest is beneficial
3. Very hard to abuse since it's impossible to do 5 client woodcutting efficiently.
4. Everyone can do it, from lv30-100, and not affected by level, instead affected by life skill point.

What do you think?

Last edited by Vintovka on Sat May 07, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Sat May 07, 2011 11:30 am

Vintovka wrote:Well in my opinion we shouldn't stick to any PK activities since once it's implemented, the stronger gets stronger and the weak will still be weak. What i can suggest is, to prevent abuser we can do this:

In this way i think:
2. Dong StoryQuest is beneficial
3. Very hard to abuse since it's impossible to do 5 client woodcutting efficiently.
4. Everyone can do it, from lv30-100, and not affected by level, instead affected by life skill point.

What do you think?

Exchanging raw resources for gems sound pretty fair
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Sat May 07, 2011 1:09 pm

not for people who are too lazy to run around and gather those things (such as me XD)

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Sat May 07, 2011 1:50 pm

and me

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 2:11 pm

if we implement things such as PK or whatever system that needs level/high end equipment, it will be even more imbalanced than the previous reputation farming. Besides strong people can just one hit KO the new players and farm azraels, while new players need to gem up like hell before they can afford to buy one.

Last edited by Vintovka on Sat May 07, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Its an excellent idea, rather have to farm woods and all if the reputation system has to be removed. Gives the hard working people more benefits over the lazy ones too =D

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Sat May 07, 2011 3:38 pm

Vintovka wrote:Well in my opinion we shouldn't stick to any PK activities since once it's implemented, the stronger gets stronger and the weak will still be weak. What i can suggest is, to prevent abuser we can do this:

In this way i think:
2. Dong StoryQuest is beneficial

What do you think?

i like the idea but have you thought about money??.... a lot of strong and rich players have 100b+++ money in game and buying these items to farmers are so easy for them ... easy for them to get gems too... its just like selling disciples... stronger people buy them weak ones with high efficient PC sells them for gold... it does help lessen the multiple alts added to the system data base and lessen the work to delete alts every week by Gms, but yea those who dont have money needs to farm them to sell or either use them for themselves...

there are so many kinds of woods and ores... so imagine if it is required normal items like 300 woods + 300 ores + 300 fish will only get 1 Az gem?
maybe add something else besides the Hexathlon items there are a lot of monsters and a lot of resources in game..
maybe make the quest gives random items to gather... so not everyone is farming for the same material for getting azrael gems

like for example.. this time when u started the quest it asked you to gather
100 elven fruits
100 ores and
100 honey

next time you get the quest it asked you to gather
100 sashimi
100 gigantic stramonium flowers
100 withered roots

next
100 beautiful chest
100 pumpkin heads
100 poisonous mushroom

LOL imagine players are everywhere farming not fighting for fish ores and wood spots.. cuz thats what happen at official...they fight over a tree spot in argent and a fish spot in the sea

either way we do it all the rich people will still buy the items because they have to power to buy and they are lazy to farm =X

if they can maybe make DS map a normal DS map it will be another way to get ores and woods

i like the idea but just make a little more adjustments... just to make sure it will not be biased for stronger and rich players only.....

Last edited by tryxzie on Sat May 07, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:49 pm

ok, basically your point is, the rich players who have 100b++ can afford the gem easily and the weak players have to farm themselves. First the amount of items i propose is 300 wood/sashimi/iron ore, not 300 wood+300 sashimi+300 iron ore. Which means you can farm efficiently around 10 items per tree/fish spot/iron ore, and farming more or less 30 spawns will give you a gem, this is easy to do and not affected by any level/stat/equip, so both poor and rich people can do it.

Not all players have 100b+ in their account. In fact, those who have 100b+ money won't need to forge azraels anymore to become strong. Most people who have 100b+ will have lv7/8 gems or even lv9, so i don't think that's the case. And i think the new players will be more than happy enough to farm azrael gems that way and sell it to the rich players, as they need death weapons and gems to start. Rather than having PK map, where legends will kill one player regardless of their equips with one shot, i think this lifeskill item collecting is much more fair for the new players and lower-level players.

As that's just the idea, we can always adjust not only 300 wood/sashimi/ores. We can always put 200 energy ores/100 shell (from coral ship) or something like that. We have a lot of life skills and spots. Make use of it. TOP Players have over 2k players online at once. We have barely 200. So i don't think people will fight over spots that badly.

Trees in DW/DS can be utilized as well, maybe we can put 75 of their drops (teak wood?) for one azrael gem, considering PK that might happen, and maze opening time.

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Sat May 07, 2011 4:11 pm

ahh ok but yea right now we barely have 200 as uve mentioned but this will be implemented after the server upgrade so there will be voting.. and voting for server means new players will come in... so more players will farm to get their gems... meaning just like ofiicial top there will be a massive stalls selling ores fish and woods... id really like the idea of this quest asking for resources for azrael gems but yea.. maybe randomize the item requirement every quest... so its not always fish ores and woods we see in world shout or stalls for selling.. and not everyone is farming the same item and worrying about competing with prices with the other players who are selling same items

yea DS will be useful if they will put trees ores and fish in there too...
so maybe we can start seing some food pots too in game not only con flask from NPC...

id love to cook soups but it requires fish from DS and there is not a single one in there lol
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Sat May 07, 2011 4:12 pm

iSiku wrote:not for people who are too lazy to run around and gather those things (such as me XD)

it will be much easier for you tho... no need to farm just buy the items from the farmers.. you help them in that way too ^^
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm

we can put the azraels for vote points.. but then people will make dynamic IP and abuse the system.. so i think the vote points might be better for something else.. maybe untradable items/equips such as frozen kylin armor?

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Sat May 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Vintovka wrote:we can put the azraels for vote points.. but then people will make dynamic IP and abuse the system.. so i think the vote points might be better for something else.. maybe untradable items/equips such as frozen kylin armor?

ive suggested vote points for mall items
such as manufacturing items
flash bombs lv4 and 5
grenade lv4 & 5
earthquake lv4 & 5
so we can see them more often cuz now its only fb lv3 that are available in stalls

food pots like
berserk potions not only from lottery
sturgeon soups
prawn dumplings
ratfish rice
gyoza
codfish steamboat
Tiger bone tonic
Wines for those who can not cook for reb quest

.. august pets which arent that too expensive when u pay DC points...
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyLovelyxD Sat May 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Hmm.. Well the life skill (woodcutting/fishing/etc) thing seems to be 100% balanced and seems fair for all regardless of class/level/wealth/etc. Overall good Wink

But >.>.. Many people who're looking for PK activity lose interest due to low amounts of players participating. I made examples above, and for example, getting 1 Kal from DW seems possible for most decent players, ya?

It doesn't need be Kals or single-spawn items (just an example) -- it can be anything that gives you an incentive to join the PK zone -- whether it be farming 50 of some item in the PK zone or killing something, etc.

So ya, I think it'll help in PK activity/competition and also reward them.

Perhaps, we can implement both? Have life skill quests and also have PK Zone related quests to obtain Azraels?

LadyLovelyxD
LadyLovelyxD
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Mon May 09, 2011 1:06 am

LadyLovelyxD wrote:Hmm.. Well the life skill (woodcutting/fishing/etc) thing seems to be 100% balanced and seems fair for all regardless of class/level/wealth/etc. Overall good Wink

But >.>.. Many people who're looking for PK activity lose interest due to low amounts of players participating. I made examples above, and for example, getting 1 Kal from DW seems possible for most decent players, ya?

It doesn't need be Kals or single-spawn items (just an example) -- it can be anything that gives you an incentive to join the PK zone -- whether it be farming 50 of some item in the PK zone or killing something, etc.

Perhaps, we can implement both? Have life skill quests and also have PK Zone related quests to obtain Azraels?

it is a good idea for those who are gemmed and properly geared... but it will be really unfair for those who are just starting and who will start gemming..
imagine if the server gets more NEW players from seing BSO in the voting list.. they will think that it will be impossible for them to get azrael gems from quest knowing DW is PK zone... NEW players VS gemmed and legends... and im sure you know these new players wont have the money to buy them off from these players who can get in DW to PK... nor they wont have enough dodge to get in DW to PK or dodge these mobs inside..

its a good idea but somewhat unfair for those players that will come join the server in the future..
after the server upgrade these new players will eventually have the knowledge that before the upgrade WE used to get azrael gems in the easy way..

Questing for Azrael gem will be fun farming the item required by the quest.. but knowing they have to repeatedly die versus the geared and legend players just to get the required item for azrael gem quest...
knowing Chipped gems also drop in DW, how could these new players farm chipped gems if other players who are farming for the Azrael gem quest will also kill them... next thing will happen.. chipped gems will increase in sales so as Azrael gems =|

but yea implemeting both will be good, but will it be easy for the Admins to code 2 NPC that will give Azrael gem quest.. maybe 1 npc for lv 60 below.. Quest using life skills and 1 npc for lv 61+ quest using PK ?

i just hope chipped gems wont cost more than how it cost now Rolling Eyes
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by arms5 Mon May 09, 2011 10:15 am

Well here is my suggestion:

How about making a forum points system!? Spam as much as you like in forum and obtain your reward through the forum point.Allows only one IP to register in the forum.Make rules in forum like a section for spamming in games~

*1 pts for post
*pts can be rewarded by admin if poster contribute in forum like posting
useful guide or something
*Only games section allowed to spam which means pts will be deducted if
posters are suspected to spam on other section
*Those spams without truly understand the games' rule will be deducted
pts

Benefits:
1.Everyone will access to forum
2.Get to know each others better
3.More good ideas can be hear from other players rather than the same
old 3-4 same people who active in forum only
4.Forum is more lively
5.Spams while waiting for any dungeon to open rather than afk doing
nothing!?

Disadvantage:
1.Games section will be a super spamming zone for pts
2. A lots of useless post will appear in forum...well ofc admin have the right
to deduct their pts if suspected as spamming~

Pts for exchange:
200 posts per azrael

Well it's just my suggestion cuz i luv spamming and was thinking that maybe it's a good way to farm azrael gem.

arms5
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 10:30 am

arms5 wrote:Well here is my suggestion:

How about making a forum points system!? Spam as much as you like in forum and obtain your reward through the forum point.Allows only one IP to register in the forum.Make rules in forum like a section for spamming in games~

IP address can be changed easily, which is the main source of forum account spammer.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyLovelyxD Wed May 11, 2011 2:47 am

tryxzie wrote:
LadyLovelyxD wrote:Hmm.. Well the life skill (woodcutting/fishing/etc) thing seems to be 100% balanced and seems fair for all regardless of class/level/wealth/etc. Overall good Wink

it is a good idea for those who are gemmed and properly geared... but it will be really unfair for those who are just starting and who will start gemming..
imagine if the server gets more NEW players from seing BSO in the voting list.. they will think that it will be impossible for them to get azrael gems from quest knowing DW is PK zone... NEW players VS gemmed and legends... and im sure you know these new players wont have the money to buy them off from these players who can get in DW to PK... nor they wont have enough dodge to get in DW to PK or dodge these mobs inside..

its a good idea but somewhat unfair for those players that will come join the server in the future..
after the server upgrade these new players will eventually have the knowledge that before the upgrade WE used to get azrael gems in the easy way..

Questing for Azrael gem will be fun farming the item required by the quest.. but knowing they have to repeatedly die versus the geared and legend players just to get the required item for azrael gem quest...
knowing Chipped gems also drop in DW, how could these new players farm chipped gems if other players who are farming for the Azrael gem quest will also kill them... next thing will happen.. chipped gems will increase in sales so as Azrael gems =|

but yea implemeting both will be good, but will it be easy for the Admins to code 2 NPC that will give Azrael gem quest.. maybe 1 npc for lv 60 below.. Quest using life skills and 1 npc for lv 61+ quest using PK ?

i just hope chipped gems wont cost more than how it cost now Rolling Eyes

Ya it's why I suggested having both options o.O

And mm.. I don't have that much knowledge on how the scripting/programming process is behind things, but I guess 2 npc's for different levels can be good - But definitely not lv 60 or below lol.. Most players reach lv 80 the first day they join server so I guess it should be judged in a different way.

@arms5 I like the idea of using forums but I think the example you listed should be modified - such as lowering the post count to 20 posts per Azrael and also making each post require 100+ characters.

LadyLovelyxD
LadyLovelyxD
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Wed May 11, 2011 9:37 am

tryxzie wrote:ahh ok but yea right now we barely have 200 as uve mentioned but this will be implemented after the server upgrade so there will be voting.. and voting for server means new players will come in... so more players will farm to get their gems... meaning just like ofiicial top there will be a massive stalls selling ores fish and woods... id really like the idea of this quest asking for resources for azrael gems but yea.. maybe randomize the item requirement every quest... so its not always fish ores and woods we see in world shout or stalls for selling.. and not everyone is farming the same item and worrying about competing with prices with the other players who are selling same items

yea DS will be useful if they will put trees ores and fish in there too...
so maybe we can start seing some food pots too in game not only con flask from NPC...

id love to cook soups but it requires fish from DS and there is not a single one in there lol

Maybe DS could be devoted to a simply raw materials(resources)
All kinds of fishs,ores and a few types of tree all around ds maybe

And now we dont have 200 people on always. It around 100-150 range only. But we are expecting 300-350 range in 2 months after the upgrade. And ofc our current highest record is only 340 and that probably included a lot of alts who were used for rep farming who were online too, so im guess 300-350 REAL Players Smile

And ofc they should be doing other stuff other than PKing.
If every is going to pk most maps will crash xD
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by yenjie Sat May 14, 2011 4:43 am

Erm. I was thinking of this. I agree on Siku idea. What about that? Every 24 hours there will be a quest to do. Like killing 1000 mobs in da? (for da farmers)or farm items (for newbies who cannot go into da). Then they will be awarded by a book. This book is where it approve you to get reputation from sand bags=D however it only valid for 1 hour. I think this will works because firstly, if there's only killing which allows reputation, there will be a lot of abusers in b2 which will cause alot of troubles for newbies x.x -> no rep for newbies. This will also make balance because i think like that people will not abuse the system by online for a very long time =)

yenjie

Back to top Go down

Post by sirzat Sat May 14, 2011 7:03 am

I agree with life skill/ quest ideas because this wont lower the gain of Az gems for higher /more gemed people but will also give new people a chance to gain gems also.

sirzat

Back to top Go down

Post by Advertisment Sat May 14, 2011 7:44 am

Jus get a nice bot and u'll be rich Smile

Advertisment

Back to top Go down

Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 Empty Suggestion for Rep to reduce load on database

Post by Sneaky Thu May 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Since u guys saying u had prob with database cos by ppl creating newbie for rep my suggestion is ........Hw abt u convert 1 of the 3 sand bag isle to Rep isle where u will get rep from killing mobs and no exp so newbie wnt be able to complain they getting ksed
Sneaky
Sneaky
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yousuck Fri May 20, 2011 4:25 pm

why dont u offer jobs instead?

*good
*better
*best

(they can apply to any of the rank jobs but it still depends on their strength.)

u give certain duties for these people to earn rep.. of course stronger people get more...(but still everything rests on the hands of "THE MALLERS")
and if you are going to remove the disciple-rep system(which i completely disagree with)
you should make a system that will be equal to the system ur about to remove

*Average gems u can get in 2 hours is 3 (if u are a farmer)(i think)

since the new team will make a pk server..why not make a server to farm for stuff? (RANDOM IDEA)

PS. i still dont agree with deleting the system
Twisted Evil

yousuck
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Zickar Fri May 20, 2011 11:45 pm

What about to get azrael gems put them on ca bd mobs with 1 or 2% of drop + amp + poss it would be good.
Zickar
Zickar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shai Fri May 20, 2011 11:57 pm

Zickar wrote:What about to get azrael gems put them on ca bd mobs with 1 or 2% of drop + amp + poss it would be good.

not good, as strong players will (again) dominate ca
Shai
Shai
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by yousuck Sat May 21, 2011 12:21 am

Zickar wrote:What about to get azrael gems put them on ca bd mobs with 1 or 2% of drop + amp + poss it would be good.

PK for rep/azz gems is just not that.... *cough* mallers *cough*

cmon..u get the point...

What will happen here..the rich get richer. the poor..well they need to farm alot lol

yousuck
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by palsmhz9 Sat May 21, 2011 12:27 am

just make npc rep seller for me.. plss.. 10k rep for 30m
palsmhz9
palsmhz9
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by arms5 Sat May 21, 2011 12:58 am

palsmhz9 wrote:just make npc rep seller for me.. plss.. 10k rep for 30m

lol if just make a npc for rep then why not just make a npc that sell azz gem.... DA1 will be full loaded with farmers~

arms5
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by palsmhz9 Sat May 21, 2011 1:05 am

just 4 me,lol.... Very Happy .. others still can farm rep.. rep not just for gem bro.. i need to enter ca..
palsmhz9
palsmhz9
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by palsmhz9 Sat May 21, 2011 1:06 am

i'm bored...
palsmhz9
palsmhz9
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Alternative to Reputation farming - Page 2 Empty Please please please

Post by jinbara Tue May 24, 2011 4:22 pm

My beloved gmsssss....
The main thing here is if u want to get rid of rep farmer abusers, u need some changes/additional to our current system.
I like the idea of gathering raw source to get gems, this sounds fair enough.
Some say the rich lazy player would just go buy the item instead of gathering it themself. <OR do a quest instead of just free "gather>redeem".
Lets say a quest needs u to get 300 random items etc wood/iron ore,then once u take the quest the wood/iron ore automatically untradable until u finish the quest and get reward. If u already have the items in your inventory u cant take the quest. the best is pick the quest items randomly not just one items everybody focused on to prevent lagging/kssing in certain same area everyday.
OR u can just make the items untradable and continue with the redeem npc method. For example : wood =can be deleted but cant be traded/dropped.
If u choose wood make sure the max is not 20 per stacks but 99 otherwise so much inventory slots would be wasted.
This will permanently wipe the mentoring system and rep system.
Of course rep requirement for CA should be eliminated too.
And for the newbies that hardly to lvl up since the mentoring system wiped out, why don't just include lvl 40 chest (from newbie chest) have the power to lvl the player to lvl 80. This will allow them to farm in fc2 like we did when starting this game. and ofc they can do other things including the gem quest too. <<And if they want to lvl more to 100 just do like we all do, party lving at sandbag isle/mall to get magazines. << more teamwork will occurs and make server more fun and friendly like it used to be XD.
And as for upcoming new server,
New server need votes to invite new players and gain REAL TIME REPUTATIONS/CREDIBILITY/FAME FOR OUR AWESOME SERVER.
So, EVERYBODY HAVE TO VOTE for the sake of our server.
But says who u have to get rewards for voting?
If theres a good reward, more abusers will arrive while crap reward will make us lose interest in voting which would be another useless system.
To be fair, lets make "if u don't vote u wont get access to something like bank/quest/account log in/pk entrance etc".
Again, its up to you. You're the gm aka god in this server. You make make the choice.
But don't be too harsh,make at least once a week voting for each accounts/char. Otherwise people will get fed up and leave the server. <<
Thats all i can suggest i hope u can understand what i'm talking about since i'm not really good in typing and story telling. XDDDDDD
lol!

jinbara
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Mon May 30, 2011 5:40 am

I think Rp for az gems would be the way to go but the way of getting rp is really slow so need something like and excanger to get 1 rp per every 10 eye patches and a way to stop abusers such as restricting the number of characters online to 2 from any given computer if its possable and kick people out of battle zones after 5 mins afk. Lastly ensure all rewards points cant be taken out of inventory and fix sw teams for legends. Open guild wars up so we can farm gw chests XD and get chance of azeral diety from that too.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:41 am

# Reputation for Azreal replaced by Resources for Azreal
# Exchange -

* 300x Mystic Wood for any Azreal Gem
* 250x Mystic Ore for any Azreal Gem
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by IXUSS Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:06 am

good idea smthing creative finaly..

IXUSS
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum