Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this

5 posters

Go down

Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this Empty Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this

Post by lyckodrake Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Hello Gms, i want u to make swords tradeable again because there many reasons, 1 is if u want to sell ur swords, how will u do it? if u plier the gems then the gems like lust will be worthless, and if ur sword have lv9 lust u should not plier then to be able to put them on another sword. i think that making swords untradeable is so stupid because i am about to get new character that have no items but have skills that i dont have and i would not like to regem my swords to another char just because u made the swords untradeable -.- so please GM make the swords tradeable again.

i know u make this because people get scammed also but it is their own fault not ours, they have them selfs to blame. i know u make this because some legends borrow their swords to players or something like that, make the unseal lv85 sword untradeable because alot of people on the server use death swords and i have done research, alot of people agree with me that swords should be tradeable! atleast the death swords Crying or Very sad

±Face
Guild: Fantasia
lyckodrake
lyckodrake
Player

Back to top Go down

Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this Empty Re: Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Unfused death swords are tradable

Swords aren't tradable for other reasons where people with a +20 + swords started to share it with other players.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this Empty Re: Swords should be tradeable. Gm please read this

Post by lyckodrake Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Well that is their decision isn't it? they share if they want and it is not really ur concern. and it is not like i can unfuse my sword to trade them, how u think i can transfer my swords now? because i do got a new char
lyckodrake
lyckodrake
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:59 pm

lyckodrake wrote:Well that is their decision isn't it? they share if they want and it is not really ur concern. and it is not like i can unfuse my sword to trade them, how u think i can transfer my swords now? because i do got a new char

actually i agree with him. If legends share their weapons with others, so what..? There's only one weapon, so if they lend it to other person, then they have no weapon. Besides i dont see any problem with weapon trading.

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:50 pm

no its not fair if legends share their weapons with others, but i have a suggestion why dont GM make ungemmed weapons tradble ? like this none can use legends weapons in an illegal way, and people can still sell their weapons by just extracting the gems from them. or maybe make +18 weapons and above not tradble but if the weapon s less gemmed can be tradble ?

cuz i agree with them, some people wanna change classes, some people have extra stuff and wanna give friends etc
maybe someone wanna get uns85 weapon from mall and gift a friend etc.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [Admin]Chris Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Here is one of many examples: Vintovika and lyckodrake lets look at it in this way both of you joined a PK event that i'm conducting and there are other players participating in the event with your skill level, one or more of the players in the event are very close friends with Legends in their guild and decide to borrow his/her +27 weapons and uses it to win the event and get the grand prize how would you feel?

You don't have to answer that question as the answer is quite obvious, we want to prevent these incidents from happening that throws of balance in gameplay,
to make it fair and fun for everyone. Our rules are there for a reason and it is absolutely our concern when the game becomes unbalanced!

[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:46 pm

my post got ignored =.=
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 pm

SexyJo wrote:
my post got ignored =.=

Its not technically easy or even not possible to make a system where weapons are differentiated by their gem levels while a trade is taking place.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:40 am

[Admin]Chris wrote:Here is one of many examples: Vintovika and lyckodrake lets look at it in this way both of you joined a PK event that i'm conducting and there are other players participating in the event with your skill level, one or more of the players in the event are very close friends with Legends in their guild and decide to borrow his/her +27 weapons and uses it to win the event and get the grand prize how would you feel?

You don't have to answer that question as the answer is quite obvious, we want to prevent these incidents from happening that throws of balance in gameplay,
to make it fair and fun for everyone. Our rules are there for a reason and it is absolutely our concern when the game becomes unbalanced!

I know it's unfair for people, but there are less than 10 legends around and almost 100 players around in total, do you think it's worth it to sacrifice the entire player with untradable weapons just because few people are close enough to legends?

Back to top Go down

Post by lyckodrake Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:59 pm

then why not make the legends weapons untradeable? because the reason im doing this because im starting a new char and i just cant transfer my weapons to that char and i will not plier all the +20 and +23 gems on my swords just to change character, and there are not many legends around either, and i think the legends respect the rule that dont lend out their swords to other person.
lyckodrake
lyckodrake
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:02 pm

I think its fair not trading weps XD cause my weps +27 nor should legend torso's be tradable unless someone +27 a torso using just normal cards or hard work.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lyckodrake Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Terra i lost u there but i readed that u agree that swords should be untradeable? get out of here! xD only those who agrees should be in here!!!!

±Face
lyckodrake
lyckodrake
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down