Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Class Balance Topic.

+14
Sneaky
xxTidus
jumpey
Reign
tryxzie
Castiel
Silence
LadyLovelyxD
Honest
Terra1
SexyJo
[GM]Connor
Wasabii
[Admin]Chris
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 Empty Class Balance Topic.

Post by [Admin]Chris Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

All players should stop spamming regarding this topic, As we have mentioned earlier we will officially announce the changes once they are finalized. Most changes are for Legends and selected classes. We will not be concerned if players quit during the changes as we cannot progress to make an even playing field amongst Legends.

These are the researched factors we find over powered:
Spiritual bolt:
1 second cool down with 5 - 9K damage on almost every player in Chaos Argent and 4x more damage outside (which means chain stun in ca with an average of 7k Damage per second and no chance for the target to escape). It is the same effect as an illusion slash skill with a 1 second cool down and stun!

Head Shot:
50% chance for a skill that has 15 - 20 sec cool down, that can do 50,000 damage regardless of a targets Defense PR or Energy shield.

Tanks:
Whether they are an SPR based or CON based, no player should be un killable at least not after a considerable amount of effort from many strong players.

(All the mentioned aspects will be modified to accomplish balance and all test research data has been confirmed by us after testing each Legend class in PK. Any useful comments and feedback can be posted on this topic, flaming and complaining will have consequences)

[Admin]Chris
[Admin]Chris
~GM~

Back to top Go down

Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 Empty Re: Class Balance Topic.

Post by SexyJo Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:36 am

Terra1 wrote:500 sp pots fair enough fix dual sword it lowers the champ max forces crus to spend more on skill points. CHAMP MAX BOUNS IS TOP SETTINGS. Dont compare my champ or siku crus to others. We are malled to near perfect gems -.-

Just cuz u or siku r high mallers doesnt mean we should have low sp pots, for god sake stop being so selfish, u r the last one who would talk about fair cuz all u think about is to make ur char better and screw other classes that can beat u, what would 500 sp pot do to my +50k sp ???? this is just so lame!

Terra1 wrote: Legend cleric effect is not stun in ca -.- its on all clerics/sm.

could u stop acting like u know everything? legend effect is 2 secs stun in ca, while others magic dealers have 1 sec stun. if gm wanna make all the same then id like to ask for a new legend effect for me and wasabii.

Terra1 wrote: (Edit btw wanting me to report for insulting Tanna i would like to report him for insulting server as screen shoot proof was sent in by Solar. If i rember correctly he was on last warning for insulting GM back in bso and had his character locked. Should he not be banned complety but just reminded he is scating on thin ice. To tanna wade got banned for less and other players dont get the chances you got -.-)

yeah yeah i swear we know that, the screenie is already with the gm u dont need to send it thnx. but that doesnt give u any right to start flaming and insulting here calling him names while each of us is just giving their opinions. if u hate tana that much go inbox him and u guys fight as much as u want stop spamming forums with it cuz its annoying us.

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:40 am

Terra1 wrote:500 sp pots fair enough fix dual sword it lowers the champ max forces crus to spend more on skill points. CHAMP MAX BOUNS IS TOP SETTINGS. Dont compare my champ or siku crus to others. We are malled to near perfect gems -.- no shiT you'll die in 2 sec's without +27 hat. BTW i am broken in str more it takes around 15k max and eternal effects ask mish. Mall to beat me and other strong players or work hard and farm farm farm. Legend cleric effect is not stun in ca -.- its on all clerics/sm. To acheive my str con and def was malled gems. Lastly i agree its not fair doing 10k PURE DMG A SEC as gm said its like having an illusion slash cd at 1 sec.

I think adv cleric skills in mall would be a good Idea just like adv voy skills. Add a second bolt, heal and intenst skill for cleric can cast. (Edit btw wanting me to report for insulting Tanna i would like to report him for insulting server as screen shoot proof was sent in by Solar. If i rember correctly he was on last warning for insulting GM back in bso and had his character locked. Should he not be banned complety but just reminded he is scating on thin ice. To tanna wade got banned for less and other players dont get the chances you got -.-)

Your hilarious =], I did not offend server at all. Besides having a person join our guild to screenshot and report everything we say is "right" according to you? What u think what would happen if we do the same? Your guildchat is full with lies and insults all day long just because your guild "loves" gossip.
Besides about those "chances" I got, I dont cross lines and neither do I get warnings or they would have been on the "Cop Section" apart from that you insulted not just the server, you insulted the game, server and his admins before AND also every single player in that. You really want to go this way?

10k damage a second versus a 50k slash with 1 cooldown is still in the benefit off the champions. Clerics have 1k SPR, you have 18k max. They dont even get close to the damage you do and they are +25 gemmed mostly. Whats ur point? Just because you have +27 they should die instantly? Heck, my equips are +21 to +23 I should not die in 1-2 seconds with that little difference, and on the same time have exactly 0% chance to win.

You all keep on putting up lines which are based on guesses, your not doing the proper math to actually base your guesses with facts.
Silence listed a whole list off suggestions to balance out Champions, and most off them are good they wont even affect the champion that much for PVP but it are changes which should have been tested at the very least.

- Dual Sword Mastery should be fixed, the "hidden" effect from fork and knife should be removed (like in real TOP)
- Bloodbull should be fixed and ONLY work with a "tattoo" which obviously is not a kylin set (like in real TOP)
- Primal Rage should ONLY work with a "Hammer" (like in real TOP)
Those 3 changes have been done and totally overpowered Champions here, why the hell they got put here IDK but its surely bullsh1t.

Also Terra, if 15k max breaks your STR mode then why is PushTheTempo unable to break you with 16.2k max? I couldnt before and you kept on claiming your in STR mode. Making your own point irrelevant once more.

Seriously, change Cleric and SM bolt back to how it used to be. All people complained about was the 100% stun chance on bolt, its 35% stun chance now but the bolt is still 2 seconds instead off 1 second.
Have you EVER seen a SealMaster get pwned by a voyager in w/e server, with around the same gem levels at the same level? Im sure you didnt, and yet my overgemmed FC character is completely useless against a voyager in Forsaken City because its impossible to kill the voy.

After all, doing all the maths; every single SealMaster, and every single Cleric has gotten an 50% damage nerf while other classes didnt get affected at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:46 am

agree with tana
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:17 am

Am so with tana about champs balance ~ and get celrics and sm class CD bolt back + my legened seal effect is alooooot lower than before and i used to deal 2k damage and 2k heal to me when i seal now i dont get heal and i damage 500 like a normal SM ? then why iam a legend ,and + SS seals got more duration fix that ~
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Class Balance Topic. - Page 2 Empty Real Class Balance topic

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:17 am

Current Legend Effects

SS ā€“ Rousing Enchanced & Longer duration
SS ā€“ HeadShot 5000 Dmg max
SS ā€“ Enfeeble Longer duration (17 seconds on 14 second cooldown)

CHAMP ā€“ Primal Rage - 1.5x Dmg
CHAMP ā€“ Concentration - Bonus x3
CHAMP ā€“ Primal Rage Stun duration +5s
CHAMP ā€“ Illusion Slash +30% Damage [50% Chance]

CRUS ā€“ Shadow Slash - x5 Stun
CRUS ā€“ Stealth longer duration
CRUS ā€“ Concentration - Bonus x3
CRUS ā€“ Illusion Slash +30% Damage [50% Chance]

Cleric ā€“ Revive Without Clover
Cleric ā€“ Energy Shield Defense Multiplier
Cleric ā€“ Spiritual Bolt x1.5 in CA (removed, all clerics have this effect now)
Cleric ā€“ 35% chance for 1 second stun in CA (removed, all clerics have this effect now)

SM ā€“ Revive Without Clover
SM ā€“ Spiritual Bolt x1.5 in CA (removed, all SM have this effect now)
SM ā€“ 35% chance for 1 second stun chance in CA (removed, all SM have this effect now)
SM ā€“ Seal of Elder does 2000 static damage to enemies (removed, same as non-legends now)
SM ā€“ Shadow Insignia does 2000 static damage to enemies (removed, same as non-legends now)

VOY ā€“ Tornado 2x Success Chance on Champions
VOY ā€“ Conch Stun 2x chance in Chaos Argent
VOY ā€“ Lightning bolt damage increased by 25% in Chaos Argent
VOY ā€“ Lightning bolt damage does extra +1000 damage on other Legends in Chaos Argent
VOY ā€“ Tornado doesn't not miss on targets with high HP
VOY ā€“ Tornado duration +5s
VOY ā€“ Tornado does 2000 static damage
VOY ā€“ Conch Ray damage increased by 15% in Chaos Argent
VOY ā€“ Conch Ray damage +1000 on other Legends in Chaos Argent

Notes:

- As you can see Clerics and Sealmasters have been taken away their benefits they used to have from Legend Insignia. Making the whole point for being a legend with these classes.. useless.
- Voyagers have an insane amount off Legend bonusses, sadly enough this cant be tested out but Im 100% sure that with all the damage and stun upgrades they will be strong at the very least
- Legend SS seal duration is longer as the SealMaster seal duration & it has a longer range and shorter cooldown
- Legend Crusaders have a 1 minute stun duration with a backstun AND +30% IS damage
- Legend Champions benefit from +30% IS damage AND Primal Rage stun duration off 7 sec.

Current Eternal Kylin Effects

SS ā€“ 35% chance for 10x headshot damage (altered BD effect)
SS ā€“ Holy Kylin Effect (Full buffs+ 1% chance on being healed)
SS ā€“ Dark Kylin Effect (Lowering enemy PR + defence and cripple effect)
SS ā€“ Corporeal Kylin Effect (10% stun chance while meleeing)

CHAMP ā€“ Holy Kylin Effect (Full buffs+ 1% chance on being healed)
CHAMP ā€“ Dark Kylin Effect (Lowering enemy PR + defence and cripple effect)
CHAMP ā€“ Corporeal Kylin Effect (10% stun chance while meleeing)
CHAMP ā€“ Primal Rage x1.5 Damage
CHAMP ā€“ Primal Rage BD Effect chance increased to 70% (From 40%)

CRUS ā€“ 70% chance to have extended duration stun (BD effect)
CRUS ā€“ Holy Kylin Effect (Full buffs+ 1% chance on being healed)
CRUS ā€“ Dark Kylin Effect (Lowering enemy PR + defence and cripple effect)
CRUS ā€“ Corporeal Kylin Effect (10% stun chance while meleeing)

Cleric ā€“ Chance to lower taken damage by 50% (BD effect)
Cleric ā€“ Holy Kylin Effect (Full buffs+ 1% chance on being healed)
Cleric ā€“ Frozen Kylin Effect (Chance to freeze the attacker)

SM ā€“ 35% chance for Longer seal duration (altered BD effect)
SM ā€“ Holy Kylin Effect (Full buffs+ 1% chance on being healed)
SM ā€“ Frozen Kylin Effect (Chance to freeze the attacker)
SM ā€“ Seal of Elder has a 2 second stun effect
SM ā€“ Shadow Insignia has a 2 second stun effect
SM ā€“ Seal of Elder heals caster for 2500 hp (removed same as normal SM now)
SM ā€“ Shadow Insignia heals caster for 2500 hp (removed same as normal SM now)

Notes:

- Sealmasters BD seal chance is lower as in original TOP and have no other benefits from Eternal Set
- Clerics gain no real benefits from Eternal Kylin set
- Melee classes benefit from 3 Kylin Sets while Magic classes only benefit from one
- Melee classes can chain stun any person with the right attackspeed (which is easy to achieve)
- Magic Classes do not benefit from Eternal Kylin apart from having a Frozen Kylin effect.

Current EO tweaks:

- Champions have Bloodbull effect even while using special Kylin set
- Champions are able to use PR with 2 swords instead off hammer

Current TOP situation:

Sharpshooter ā€“ 10% chance for BD headshot (25k max)
Champion ā€“ 40% chance to stun enemy with PR
Crusader ā€“ 70% chance to have increased stun (by 30 seconds)
Cleric ā€“ 70% chance to have Energy shield damage taken lowered by 50% each hit
SealMaster ā€“ 70% chance for 1.5x seal duration
Voyager ā€“ 70% chance for 1.5x algae duration

Sealmaster class have a fixed damage off 350 -500 damage while using SI or SE
Sealmaster class stuns enemy for 3 seconds while using SI or SE

Last edited by Tyrana on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:18 am

Note Im still working on this, any other details I missed or wrong information feel free to post it here and help me out posting all details about every class.

After all, we want the game balance back right?

Cheers,

Aero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:20 am

Suggestions to change the classes and revert the class balance so everyone can enjoy again and no1 is unkillable:

- Revert classes like they are in TOP, and change the BD set effects like they are in TOP with the same % chances

- Change Champion skills so they are only working like they are in TOP (meaning, bloodbull only with a Tatoo, Primal Rage only with a Hammer)

- Change SealMaster and Cleric bolt back to 1 second cooldown in order to make up for the huge difference in damage with Melee classes. The current 2 second cooldown has made most clerics quit and all SMs useless (unable to kill anything at all, even with 1k SPR)

- Change SS Enfeeble so there's a 1-2-3 second gap between each seal (1sec is quite low personal oppinion?)
- Change SS Headshot chance back to 10% as original TOP (as its a 1hit kill in 90% off the cases)
- Change SS Headshot to hit SP and not HP in case off clerics

- Change Voyagers Stun chance in CA (as it can stunlock you for whole duration)

Last edited by Tyrana on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:05 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconi Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:29 am

i agree to balance the classes. believe me GM its for the servers own good. not for specific people only.

Marconi
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconi Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:33 am

GM i would highly suggest that put it back to the normal one. like on original top. so all will be good and happy.

Marconi
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:42 am

Cleric legend effects
Cleric ā€“ Revive Without Clover
Cleric ā€“ Energy Shield Defense Multiplier
Cleric ā€“ Spiritual Bolt x1.5 in CA (removed, all clerics have this effect now)
Cleric ā€“ 35% chance for 1 second stun in CA (removed, all clerics have this effect now)

-revive with no clovers shouldnt be a legend effect its really lame.
-energy shield def multiplier? plus i have bd effect from eternal and i die fast now, so how come my ES def is multip?
-bolt is low low now.
-all other clerics have stun not only legends.

whats my legend effects exactly now?

eternal effetcs
Cleric ā€“ Chance to lower taken damage by 50% (BD effect)
Cleric ā€“ Holy Kylin Effect (Full buffs+ 1% chance on being healed)
Cleric ā€“ Frozen Kylin Effect (Chance to freeze the attacker)

-i dnt feel thr bd effect any more, even a legend crus with dark kylin can break me easily.
- holy isnt rly useful for clerics cuz we have buffs already and its easy to make a newbie buffer to intense, doesnt make a big differance.
-frozen is the only good effect left, so why i paid 185$ while i could just pay 70$

and if u check clerics r the only class that had only 3 effects for eternal while other classes had4-7

yet u still say clerics were over powered. and now we r soooooooooooo useless.

i dont understand how my legend give me more ES def and my eternal give me bd effect if i die that fast.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Tanna i really wish you would log onto top. Champ get blood bull on kylin set as its counted as a tatoo. Please go google it or read in top forum before putting misdirecting facts on forum. If gm wishes to change the primal to 2h weps i wont mind ill understand. Its not like i cant afford to mall another +27 wep. Besides i am still for advanced skills for cleric ones you have to mall just like voyger.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xxTidus Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:44 pm

so terra everyone in FTW told me your a whiny bitch who
http://tinyurl.com/3yom7d2 at PK QQing like a dried up douche vsing an SM

your rebuttal?

xxTidus

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:37 pm

omg wth is that -.-
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by GoDxNero Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:30 pm

i guess its like real top nowi guess clerics useless.. only Support buff/fb/rez etc n in CA they cant cuz theres no party bug .... its fuked up for who malled like crazy...lol

GoDxNero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:35 pm

inappropiate much?..
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:41 pm

so i guess the whole point of legend for cleric is to revive without clover..... ? and es def multiplier. lol..
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:45 pm

theres not even es def multiplier, any cleric with +50k sp and 75 pr and over 1k def and frozen hat will tank as much as we do. so where the hell is the ES def multiplier ?
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:53 pm

so we malled legend to save 300k (the clover stack) Very Happy
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:14 pm

guys stop posting anything cuz i dont think gms give a fuk about us anymore, they r coming on and off but no replies. so dont waste ur time with ur long replies cuz they wont be readed anyway. tc all im out of this.

i hope terra is satisfied now <3
bye bye

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyLovelyxD Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:31 am

Hmm okay wow, thank you very much Tana for listing the details of the effects of pretty much everything. ^^ If it's not too much trouble, could you also find out the cool down and duration time of all the skills involved?

Anyway hi! I'm Mishy/Ishy, Legend Eternal SS in guild Fantasia. (Some of you might know me as Eclipse before name change)

I can complain for a billion pages about how SS has their disadvantages, but no point to that when others feel even worse about their own class in their own opinions.

Anyhow, so I decided -- instead of complaining, I'll do the exact opposite. I think this might help in the topic of balancing cause everyone knows their own class well, which means they know the ups and downs of it.

-------------------

Why is Legend Eternal SS overpowered?

Enfeeble (Seals target's skills)
(CD) Cool down time: 14s
(D) Duration time: 16-17s

Well, just looking at the time of both the CD and D time alone, SS are allowed to have someone sealed forever. This makes SM/voy/clerics in particular, have pretty much no chance to do anything once sealed. Also, Enfeeble is 100% success since the beginning of time -- it never fails.

Suggestion to fix:
Can simply lower duration time to 13s, giving 1s difference to at least allow target to escape the seal. Also on a sidenote, if it was to be altered to 13s, I would like the duration time to remain the same against bosses.

---

Cripple
(CD) Cool down time: 10s
(D) Duration time: 10s

I don't see any problems with cripple.

---

Headshot (35% chance of doing 50,000 HP damage regardless of PR/Def/SP)
(CD) Cool down time: 15s
(D) Duration: Not applicable

Well this is the big one.

Every 15 seconds, I have a 35% chance of doing 50,000 HP damage to you regardless of your defense, PR, or SP.

This is a huge kick in the balls for clerics since it makes their SP amount virtually irrelevant, and to top it off, I can have them sealed forever with enfeeble until the headshot works.

Also kills most crus (str mode) in 1 headshot.

Suggestions to fix:

Against clerics, it'd be nice for it to damage their SP instead of HP when they're on Energy Shield.

And to add to that, maybe make the cool down longer, to 20 seconds or so or lower success rate, or a little of both.

---

Bow Skills: I don't think there's any problems with any of them, in fact might need to improve them.

----

Overall SS have many imbalanced weaknesses as well, but instead of me addressing it, hopefully someone else will the same way I did minus the sarcasm please -_-...
LadyLovelyxD
LadyLovelyxD
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:54 am

LadyLovelyxD wrote:Hmm okay wow, thank you very much Tana for listing the details of the effects of pretty much everything. ^^ If it's not too much trouble, could you also find out the cool down and duration time of all the skills involved?

Anyway hi! I'm Mishy/Ishy, Legend Eternal SS in guild Fantasia. (Some of you might know me as Eclipse before name change)

I can complain for a billion pages about how SS has their disadvantages, but no point to that when others feel even worse about their own class in their own opinions.

Anyhow, so I decided -- instead of complaining, I'll do the exact opposite. I think this might help in the topic of balancing cause everyone knows their own class well, which means they know the ups and downs of it.

-------------------

Why is Legend Eternal SS overpowered?

Enfeeble (Seals target's skills)
(CD) Cool down time: 14s
(D) Duration time: 16-17s

Well, just looking at the time of both the CD and D time alone, SS are allowed to have someone sealed forever. This makes SM/voy/clerics in particular, have pretty much no chance to do anything once sealed. Also, Enfeeble is 100% success since the beginning of time -- it never fails.

Suggestion to fix:
Can simply lower duration time to 13s, giving 1s difference to at least allow target to escape the seal. Also on a sidenote, if it was to be altered to 13s, I would like the duration time to remain the same against bosses.

---

Cripple
(CD) Cool down time: 10s
(D) Duration time: 10s

I don't see any problems with cripple.

---

Headshot (35% chance of doing 50,000 HP damage regardless of PR/Def/SP)
(CD) Cool down time: 15s
(D) Duration: Not applicable

Well this is the big one.

Every 15 seconds, I have a 35% chance of doing 50,000 HP damage to you regardless of your defense, PR, or SP.

This is a huge kick in the balls for clerics since it makes their SP amount virtually irrelevant, and to top it off, I can have them sealed forever with enfeeble until the headshot works.

Also kills most crus (str mode) in 1 headshot.

Suggestions to fix:

Against clerics, it'd be nice for it to damage their SP instead of HP when they're on Energy Shield.

And to add to that, maybe make the cool down longer, to 20 seconds or so or lower success rate, or a little of both.

---

Bow Skills: I don't think there's any problems with any of them, in fact might need to improve them.

----

Overall SS have many imbalanced weaknesses as well, but instead of me addressing it, hopefully someone else will the same way I did minus the sarcasm please -_-...

wow eclipse i really like how u think!! ur replies always amaze me, u r the only person that i always agree with their replies, and u always seem fair, no matter if its with or againest ur class, thnks for thinking about clerics in the HS thing, yeah its really annoying i hope it take from my sp so i could atleast tank 1 HS. i hope gm will read ur reply. thnx alot
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:59 am

Okay so I editted the SS with Mishy's updates and suggestions.

Now, to be fair enough its starting to look more and more that the Eternal and Legend effects should be removed completely before starting to balance out at all. This is because, each affected skill from either off those effects seem to be the cause off all the unbalancing.

Sadly enough, even if this happens Champions are still the major problem with their insane HP and DEF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:02 am

SexyJo wrote:theres not even es def multiplier, any cleric with +50k sp and 75 pr and over 1k def and frozen hat will tank as much as we do. so where the hell is the ES def multiplier ?

I cant test this out myself, neither I can test the BD effect, can you try this out with someone and come back on it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:09 am

Terra1 wrote:Tanna i really wish you would log onto top. Champ get blood bull on kylin set as its counted as a tatoo. Please go google it or read in top forum before putting misdirecting facts on forum. If gm wishes to change the primal to 2h weps i wont mind ill understand. Its not like i cant afford to mall another +27 wep. Besides i am still for advanced skills for cleric ones you have to mall just like voyger.

That change only happend in TOP2, not in the original TOP, we are a TOP server not TOP2 remember?

Besides you cannot suddenly give Cleric's "advanced skills" FORCING them to pay even more DC just because "you" complained clerics being overpowered with the result that GM removed their legend & eternal effects. They paid for those effects it once had making them pay them a second time for it ... lol, its like paying twice for a product you only recieve once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:17 am

Ehh true GM only saying "its a test " but i don't think so anyway am out too ~
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:44 am

23-7-2011 23:09:19 BsoAdmin Maurice Boekelo Clerics are not meant to Solo anyone
23-7-2011 23:09:31 BsoAdmin Maurice Boekelo But they can do the killing if they have a partner

Current oppinion from BsoAdmin about Clerics, regardless if the cleric has legend + eternal. With this I personally have no faith anymore in any changes which might benefit clerics in any kind off map. Making them like they used to be: purely buffers outside CA (since their support there is unable to be used at all) and inside othermaps.

23-7-2011 23:28:34 BsoAdmin Maurice Boekelo Melee should be able to kill Champions too
23-7-2011 23:28:42 BsoAdmin Maurice Boekelo Atleast do considerable damage over time

Considering this quote from BsoAdmin on MSN Id say Champion will recieve insane DEF and PR lowering nerfs. Otherwhise Melee will never be able to kill champions.

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:52 am

lol admin. i couldnt even kill death in ca even with a help of a partner , my bolt just do nothing on him.

plus i went once ca with marconi, i started bolting him and hes just sitting down, i swear his hp didnt move at all. and hes a crus with dakr kylin.

so good, talking about balance eh =)
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:54 am

u really think ill bother trying anymore? while gm dnt even care?
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:19 am

C'mon guys, I need more information about all effects. There's many "hidden" effects we all deserve to know about.

Try testing with guildies and everything I'll keep updating this post and note down all suggestions & details.

Thnks~

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:04 am

I dont know the exact hidden bounes on Legend champ in eternal but i think its bouns Defence and hp regen. Not too sure.

Pot CD on goyza 30 secs seems fair. change from 30% to 20% hp recovery or max hp healed is 10k. 214k hp x30% is quite alot hp rec.

I can champ gets bouns hr thats crazy i jump from 556 to 656 or so thats 100 extra.

Attk speed is fine it suX pretty bad already.

Reduce Primal Cool DOwn have 50% miss on normal and 25% chance on legend.

Blood Bull works on kylin in top so i dont see difference here.

Fixing FOrk bug will make me loose a chunck of max attack.

Been fair and all cleric/sm bolt 1.5 sec not 2 sec cd add bouns dmg 30% on 35% chance after legend.

Remove Revive without clova and add something like Criple on 35% chance on bolt

Sm seals changed back into top times. Legend effect on Non melee seal 5k dmg

AbyssMire add reduced defence skill to make one skill that stacks on top of Dk effect.

Frozen chance on sm reduced to same as cleric

Heal can recover 5% sp on ech heal as well.

Thats all i can really think about.

Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:28 pm

lol my seal damage isnt 5 k its 500 it was 2k before now its 500 and my seals is shorter than top
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:35 pm

With your set and legend bonus your seal duration is 23 seconds
Its fair because the cooldown is only 20 seconds
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:03 pm

LOL? what about the whole topic u just answered about the seals i just wanna the damage from seals 2k not 500 and my old Bolt CD back is that much to ask ?
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Re sayigre saying that my frozen effect should be lower because I'm a cleriic..? nSo you aim sorry but I do not have an eternal set. The only thing I have is frozen cap. thts the natural effect of the cap? Like how u have dark kylin..?
Lower my frozen effect. Then lower ur dark kylin effect.
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:27 am

agree with wasa
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by burningxblader Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:44 am

well
SS is weak even if u gem it. even we run fast the primary rage and stun/ the mini stuns stops our speed and we r dead.. our attack speed the best And we hit hard .. whats the use lol if we die in 1-3 hits..i pvped a champ than me and i died even i sealed and stun. he slahsed me and slashed and priamry rage (i stoped) and slash and i was dead.

+ we need more speed or Stop the stuns T>T
+we need lil more def
+ we r like the most paper class now. even voy got Ts and more def and their bolt/couch r scary.
+ champ wins u kno that (cant really break even if we r in same lv)
ONly OUR ATTACK IS STRONG DOESNT MEAN THAT OUR DEF SHOULD BE LOW..
PLeae do something about .SS its no fun..
as u can see (many quited SS and went to champ or cruz or other classes)
...so please. thnk about this.

burningxblader
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:42 am

LOL half your problem is you dont gem and ss properly. IN this server you can be just as tank as any legend all you need is def and pr hp will be gained form undeads and full con gems in hat. THeir is my gem build so test it out.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:48 am

yeah ss can be pretty tanky but still not as much as a crus, champ, voy, sm. but i do agree with the ranged stuns etc.

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:49 am

LOL but they got more dmg then crus if you +27 them
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:52 am

true but their con mode allows them to tank and kill. for example: if we are both on str/acc mode we can kill each other but we are both on con mode the crus will win. also an ss cant break a crus on con mode. (assume around the same gem lvls0

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:54 am

Stats on champ lv100 sword suX too adn it looks like 85 wep yet cleric sm staff are insane
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:58 am

lol 85 uns staffs arent even worth getting. it takes alot of spr to even increase a bolt by 1k (i think 80+)

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:10 am

LOL ill give hint on 100 wep. IF cleric gets it way op LOLz might loose 110% spr gems but fuk more then makes up for it with bounses
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rora Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:29 am

How does Terra know abt lvl 100 weapon stats?
GM disclosed it some ppl ? Mad Mad

@Terra: Or Sepp showed told u the stats ? Evil or Very Mad

Rora
Rora
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:49 am

macv556 wrote:How does Terra know abt lvl 100 weapon stats?
GM disclosed it some ppl ? Mad Mad

@Terra: Or Sepp showed told u the stats ? Evil or Very Mad

Anyone using the EO client can know the stats lol
We haven't announced it yet cause we are not sure if it should be finalized yet.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rora Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:54 am

Will crus gets 2 swords for 2.5k RP ?
SS,SM,Cleric,Champ(If they use two-hand sword) get their weapon. But, crus cant . :'(
Rora
Rora
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by burningxblader Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:32 pm

but as Castil said . He is a good SS. i know but our def is low .. as u can see . even voy got more def and Hp and even ts>...Champ (lets not talk about it , everyone know abotu champ).lets talk about cruz.Hides in the mid air, U cant move, some good hits and ur kissing the floor. u said SS htis hard-.- lol. What happens if it even cant servive huh? terra? ...hits hard who cares. we cant even like servive properly and u talking about hits? ....

burningxblader
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:45 pm

lol what u mean by SS cant survive??
SS is the best when it comes to escaping =.=
windwalk +lv65ms neck +corp bd boots =escape lol

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:49 pm

LOL stats need to be alters on champ 1 hand wep its same as 85 lol and cleric sm stuff so OP lol like voy one too Sad i want 40 con from just one wep
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:59 pm

burningxblader wrote:but as Castil said . He is a good SS. i know but our def is low .. as u can see . even voy got more def and Hp and even ts>...Champ (lets not talk about it , everyone know abotu champ).lets talk about cruz.Hides in the mid air, U cant move, some good hits and ur kissing the floor. u said SS htis hard-.- lol. What happens if it even cant servive huh? terra? ...hits hard who cares. we cant even like servive properly and u talking about hits? ....

then use frost soul on your eq for high def

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next