Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes

+8
Apostle
THEQUEEN
tryxzie
Kizun0
[GM]Connor
Honest
Ammiey
Terra1
12 posters

Go down

Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes Empty Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes

Post by Terra1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:40 am

Just some suggestions that could be added to current game XD. I just wanna know if other players think along the same lines.

Existing Skills:

CHAMPION SWORDS MAN

Tanunt: Forces a target to attack. Duration increse per lv. Mabey all targets on taunt cant use skills as well. Physiacl attks only. (Recover can remove)

Tiger's Roar: Recude max attack and slow down traget is its effect but cant even tell the target has been slowed and i doubt they will notice 10 missing max. (A Little Imporve XD)

Howl: x1.05 dmg of normal dmg and increase by x0.5 a Lv. Mabey boost a little

Multi Strike: Increase attk 1.25 times increase 5% per lv. Does nothing to most players. Mabey can be changed to passive to Trigger on a melee

Streghten: 20 hp per lv. Mabey should add a little more Hp XD or hp regen.

Break Amour: 4 defence off target Maby change to % and stackable to Dk effect.

Will Of Steel: Mabey change to a % or Block a attack or skill and made passive.

ALL CLASS
Rb Skills: 500 Dmg in aoe. Small chance to do x10 dmg on Cleric SS Champ Crus. Sm Bd Cruse 5 sec one small chance. Voy Earth Quake on small chance.

Cleric

Vigor: 40 sp per lv. Mabey a lil more sp XD

Revival: Revives a Fallen Target with clova. Ech lv reduces Cd. How bout bring target back with small % of hp sp so 15% at lv10

Heal: Heals a single Target. Heal aoe instead change to (Target heals 10 to allies 5k dmg to enemy) Just suppliment to dmg and makes healing mroe useful.

Healing Spring: Good now XD

Recover: Good now

Devine Grace Increase Sp regen by 2 at first lv +1 every lv after. Could be improved a little.

Crystline Blessing: Freeze Target. Mabey Add recover and improve so hp regen while frozen.

Energy Sheild: first lv 0.75 dmg convert to take 1 sp. 0.25 ech lv. Can be changed to a passive skill so when cleric enters protals changes maps sheild on. Small change to reflect dmg. (Since sheild pure energy 0.5 non legend 1% for legend)

SHARP SHOOTER

Not too familar with

SEAL MASTER

Not too familar with

VOYGER

Sea Voy Dmg on Sea Imporve the dmg on sea skills.

Conch Amour: Mabey allow it to work on land.

Current: Speed on Sea can also add bouns to speed on land.

CRUSADER

Tanunt: Forces a target to attack. Duration increse per lv. Mabey all targets on taunt cant use skills as well. Physiacl attks only. (Recover can remove)

Beserk: Increase attk speed alot for short time. Mabey imrove hr a little.

Tiger's Roar: Recude max attack and slow down traget is its effect but cant even tell the target has been slowed and i doubt they will notice 10 missing max. (A Little Imporve XD)

Deftness: Adds 3 dodge a lv mabey add a little more.

Will Of Steel: Mabey change to a % or Block a attack or skill and made passive.

POTS

Constution Recovery Flask: Heal 1000 hp. Mabey that 1k hp and bouns 6% hp

Sp holy water: 1k sp. Mabey 1k sp and 3% Sp

Voodo Doll: Remove death pelenty. Changed to mabey to have one and only limit of one in Invent and can revive target instantly to full hp, sp on death.

Elexir pots need to be fixed momnet the traget uses possesion pot wears off. Mabey shorter duration if fixed like 2 mins if they get fixed.

SKILL ANIMATIONS

Kinda need a new look cause they are pretty boring. If new animations out make it fix player cleints to remove tweaks.

Boats are far too small and need to be a little bigger.

Quest needs few more special Etenral Quests mabey get player help to write stories etc for quest.

Cities needs renovations. Portals to be moved to differnt parts of map. Thundoria castle to thundoria>? Icy looks Crap too XD shation spring my favs.

Better Music in folder mabey get players to choose or vote for music and add to it every now and then. Borrow some sounds off bleach for skill noises etc.

Legend Rings need fixing on glow. Can after becoming legend a player chooses their glow colours out of a few select choices. (Red and black flames Coating my character will look cool)

Some new looking Npcs would be nice too or just some changes in their skins. They all look very boring been the same.

(EDIT* Forgot to add Greater Sp consuption to cast certin skills. Mabey slower sp regen on melee ss classes)

Well they are some of my suggestions I could make a bigger list but it will be a bore to read.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes Empty Re: Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes

Post by Ammiey Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:45 am

agree with voyager and skills animation..

Ammiey
Player

Back to top Go down

Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes Empty Re: Things I Find Will Help, Little Suggestions to skill changes

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:30 am

Custom quest and vote for BGM is quite interesting.. maybe i'll put suggestions on SealMaster sometime later

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:33 am

For SealMaster class i would like to add Fear Skill it's a single target fear the opponent for 5 ,10 sec (y)
a Debuff for Attack
And a DOT skill ( Damage over time )
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:36 am

Cleric skill suggestion-

Spiritual Link
Effects - Links the cleric to a party member allowing the cleric to absorb all damage dealt to the linked character, but leaving the cleric immobile as long as the mode is active. After the Cleric's SP is depleted, the skill gets deactivated and the cleric is free to move.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 am

Oh i like the spiritual link it would really help cleric
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:48 am

Spam message and a Bump

Last edited by Terra1 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizun0 Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:16 am

=o

Kizun0
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:39 am

[Admin]Lisa wrote:Cleric skill suggestion-

Spiritual Link
Effects - Links the cleric to a party member allowing the cleric to absorb all damage dealt to the linked character, but leaving the cleric immobile as long as the mode is active. After the Cleric's SP is depleted, the skill gets deactivated and the cleric is free to move.

love it o-o not only good for cleric but helps anyone who gets linked to the cleric ... very cool =D

how u mean immobile... like cant use SP pots while linked?? immobile like u get stunned?
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:23 am

Immobile = Unable to do anything else including, move
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by THEQUEEN Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:18 am

[Admin]Lisa wrote:Immobile = Unable to do anything else including, move

A pseudo stun for other classes then?

THEQUEEN
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Apostle Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:27 pm

"Will Of Steel: Mabey change to a % or Block a attack or skill and made passive."

i dont really mind the rest but that bit i do agree with that.

turn it passive and how bout it stops your enemy from melleeing as well? it'll be nice if you're getting mauled by an SS.

so its like...

the enemy had to click on you again if they want to mellee, they'd need to spend more time to focus on who they're attacking.

Apostle
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by erimision Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:19 pm

voys are now considered the weakest.May be you could give a half sec stun for legendary conch ray (if luck)

or you could allow sockets on striking coral

erimision

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:09 am

Titants got uber strong skills and melee ones far too insane. In one sec i take over 15-25k dmg on Full con thats +27 gear. x2 on me and i am dead in seconds. I dont mind been stuck on Tank trying to help but can dmg change cause reguardless of sheild or x2 sword con pet its same. Reducing boss range might stop the bugging Technique. Thier isnt enough players to properly do the map at any one time online. So weaken boss a little and reduce their drop rate even that of chest so title rarer. Rp random amount from chest. Get one part of frozen, or corp kylin at a time.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:08 am

Titans are fine Very Happy

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:37 am

LOL they are not fine. Even with 14 ppls and thats big effort to even to get that many ppls into TC boss really hard. SS bow range insane, the Gun ss 50k hs evry hs. Dmg delt by titans is far too high 11 sec is max time i can stand attk of one - two titans. Their range is too far making them too easy to do bug kills and ith 14 ppls its pretty much only way to klll them since a tank can only tank one mabey 2 but thats just on btm right. SS seems most op outta the bosses and the dmg reguards of what mod a player is in. Other then that very challanging and fun XD.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:21 am

xD yes i agree about the SS being overpowered when we did Tc with Leon SS gun 50k HS everytime and hits insanely high

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:44 am

I am talking About Titan ss.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xMayy Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:22 am

[Admin]Lisa wrote:Cleric skill suggestion-

Spiritual Link

I would like to add on to this skill. Since the Cleric is now immobile(can't do nothing) I think there should be at least a 2-3 second auto stealth/ Crystalline Blessing every 5-6 seconds, Why you ask?

Well While the Cleric is completely useless lets say i CA for example, the cleric is using its life to protect ex. Crusader. some one can flank around and kill the Cleric whilst being immobile.

So I was thinking why not add add a 2-3 second by 5-6 second duration auto stealth whilst using the " Spiritual Link " skill.

So that way Cleric is not becoming a Melee " Energy Shield" While being helpless.

That is just my 2 cents add on what you like, comments and views on my opinion.
xMayy
xMayy
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/EliseShatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:04 am

thats the point of spiritual link (or thats what i think about it Razz)
cleric needs to choose to save herself or others Very Happy

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pan Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:16 pm

i want suggest upgrade of a skill for cleric.
skill name : Divine Grace
description: increases SP recovery rate of char by 3 at level 1, Each additional skill level increases by 2 SP ( At level 10 you get 21 SP recovery )

Here all good clerics have more than 25k SP. what does a meagre 21 sp do to them? i suggest increase the rate of the sp recovery. Hope GM read this Smile

Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down