Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
My queries abt the kylin set effects  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

My queries abt the kylin set effects

3 posters

Go down

My queries abt the kylin set effects  Empty My queries abt the kylin set effects

Post by THEQUEEN Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Currently i have the frozen kylin set, whose two effects have hlped me alot in PK with cruses since the literal 'frozen' effect which stuns any crusader who dared attk or stun me for five secs buys me some time whilst im stunned while the slash protect ffect has protected me many a time from One-ISes XD

now im wondering what's all this hoo-hah abt dark kylin and eternal kylin and corp sets being so 'good' while frozen sets arent preferred T_T, save from what I know, its just more/different effects and better glove and boots stats. i've heard it give better attk and overall stats but before i go forking out for the first time in my life here, i wanna know exactly the 'awesome' side of the eternal and dark sets exactly. like, what effects and 'bonuses', if any each set has, thks in advance.

Also, im wondering, if i upgrade my frozen set to eternal, will the forge be kept or do i have to reforge again?

and i've seen ppl sellin kylin sets (unique ones like dark and so on) so is it tradable when fused or must i use a card?

THEQUEEN
Active Player

Back to top Go down

My queries abt the kylin set effects  Empty Re: My queries abt the kylin set effects

Post by SexyJo Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:18 am

all kind of kylins rnt tradable unless u buy transfer card from someone ingame or from donating if u want
and u cant fuse dark,frozen,holy and eternal u can just fuse normal kylin and corp kylin but ull lose the effects.

the effect of dark that it reduce the enemy def and pr when u melee them and it cripple them, i dont know if theres other effects or not cuz i never used it, its good for melee classes not for magic classes.

the effect of eternal is different for each class, so which class u r asking about ?

all new kylins have the same stats of the corp kylin, but eternal has a cap with stats while other kylins dont.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

My queries abt the kylin set effects  Empty Re: My queries abt the kylin set effects

Post by THEQUEEN Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:17 am

well i'm an ss, so wat r the effects of dark or eternal set then? And if i were to upgrade my existing kylin set which can only be done by donaters since there is no card but just dcs as the payment for the npc, will i lose my forge in the set or does my new set now contain the same forge?

THEQUEEN
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:50 am

dark kylin is the same effect for all classes

about eternal effect for ss i really dont know exactly i hope some ss with eternal will answer this, or i can ask for u if u want.

about the gems u need to buy gems xfer card for each piece x.x
so if u wana transfer the gems of the whole set ull need 3 gems xfer cards for the armor gloves and boots.

if some pieces r low gemmed i advice u just to reforge ingame but if they r lv6 gems and more then yeah get gems xfer card better
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:52 pm

You only need 1x Gem transfer card as long as all 3 parts belong to the same set. But in your case, its easy to reforge them yourself since your gems are not very high level.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down