Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal

5 posters

Go down

Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal Empty Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal

Post by ChibiLol Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Hello guys!

I have decided to start making guides to help you become stronger or at least better informed about the server. So here is my very own 1st guide! Now enough of this and let's get to the point.

There are 2 basic ways to get lv95 unseals:
    Just buy them from Item Mall
    Get them from special Boxes (does not include weapons) obtainable from Winter Maze Bosses

And since not everyone can donate I will obviously explain the 2nd way!

Preparations:
You'll need:
- 1 King of the Ring Emblem (you get for last man standing in CA or you can exchange 5 Saint of the Ring Emblem for 1 King at CA NPC)
- A ship at winter dock to sail to Icy Lake Island (port is at 251,1194)
- 700 reputation for each time you enter

Step 1 - Going to the maze teleporter

His name is North Ville and is located on Icy Lake Island at 715,1135

Talk to him and choose what maze you want to go to. Mazes are Aurora 1,2 and Dark 1,2

Step 2 - Going to the boss

There is 1 boss in each area, which means there are 4 bosses. Each has 24h respawn time. Boss is located in a square in upper part of the map (look at map in one of the links). When you find it, there is something really wierd to do: you have do defeat it to get the drops ^^. But beware drop rate for boxes is 30% with hi amp of luck + x% of mordo jr drop rate increase. Also when you are in maze you should kill the chests! Those will drop runes that you will need to unseal your equipment.

There is also much easier way to get boxes - buy them from players. I know a certain champion is selling them quite often *wink*

Step 3 - Getting sealed equipment

OK well I guess you have your chests now and you opened them. You should get equipment looking like this:
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal Haticon - HAT
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal Armoricon - ARMOR
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal Glovesicon - GLOVES
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal Shoesicon - SHOES

Step 4 - Unsealing equipment

For unsealing those pretty items you will need:
- 5 of each runes (Courtesy, Justness, Pity and Courage) you got from chests in mazes (you can get 2 of kinds of runes in Aurora and 2 kinds in Dark)
- 5x BD Soul

You will unseal them at this guy Researcher Yee (Winter Isle 298,900)
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal Reserercheryee

Level 95 Seal/Unseal Weapons

You get those also dropped from bosses, but drop rate is über low since it is 0.3% with hi amp of luck + x% of mordo jr drop rate increase

Those weapons also need to be unsealed and you need:
- 5 of each kind rune
- 3 flame eyes -> those are really hard to get! Your best chance would be to buy them from donators since they cos 14 DC for 3 of em. There is also another way - killing Drake (a boss in FC 1 with same stats and abilities as Black Dragon), but i strongly suggest using the first way.

You unseal them at this pretty Phyllis with name of Little Bell looking NPC just beside Researcher Yee
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal Researcherlittlebell

External Links and some of the Sources
Winter Islands Full Map & Other Basic Info
95 Unseal Stats for all classes (there are hat stats missing in SS section but it's same as every other class)
Some Extended Info on Mazes, Bosses and Drops

Hope you enjoyed it and that you also find it useful on your journey of Bright Sun Online!

And stay tuned for more of the Laughing Chibi Guides (>^^>)

Last edited by ChibiLol on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

ChibiLol
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal Empty Re: Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal

Post by Serge... Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:47 am

700 Reputation Points are required to enter. Razz
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal Empty Re: Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal

Post by N911 Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:42 am

good guide ^^
N911
N911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Nice Guide but u sure jst 700 i get around 1k deucted each time
Sneaky
Sneaky
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLol Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:33 pm

anthony123 wrote:Nice Guide but u sure jst 700 i get around 1k deucted each time

I'm not sure about it since my lack of time -making a story quest guide on your own takes a hell lot of it...- to go CA and try getting emblem to really test it out

If som1 knows the exact number please tell me so I can fix in the post

ChibiLol
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by IXUSS Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:29 pm

ChibiLol wrote:Hello guys!

I have decided to start making guides to help you become stronger or at least better informed about the server. So here is my very own 1st guide! Now enough of this and let's get to the point.

There are 2 basic ways to get lv95 unseals:
    Just buy them from Item Mall
    Get them from special Boxes (does not include weapons) obtainable from Winter Maze Bosses

And since not everyone can donate I will obviously explain the 2nd way!

Preparations:
You'll need:
- 1 King of the Ring Emblem (you get for last man standing in CA or you can exchange 5 Saint of the Ring Emblem for 1 King at CA NPC)
- A ship at winter dock to sail to Icy Lake Island (port is at 251,1194)
- 700 reputation for each time you enter

Step 1 - Going to the maze teleporter

His name is North Ville and is located on Icy Lake Island at 715,1135

Talk to him and choose what maze you want to go to. Mazes are Aurora 1,2 and Dark 1,2

Step 2 - Going to the boss

There is 1 boss in each area, which means there are 4 bosses. Each has 24h respawn time. Boss is located in a square in upper part of the map (look at map in one of the links). When you find it, there is something really wierd to do: you have do defeat it to get the drops ^^. But beware drop rate for boxes is 30% with hi amp of luck + x% of mordo jr drop rate increase. Also when you are in maze you should kill the chests! Those will drop runes that you will need to unseal your equipment.

There is also much easier way to get boxes - buy them from players. I know a certain champion is selling them quite often *wink*

Step 3 - Getting sealed equipment

OK well I guess you have your chests now and you opened them. You should get equipment looking like this:
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal Haticon - HAT
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal Armoricon - ARMOR
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal Glovesicon - GLOVES
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal Shoesicon - SHOES

Step 4 - Unsealing equipment

For unsealing those pretty items you will need:
- 5 of each runes (Courtesy, Justness, Pity and Courage) you got from chests in mazes (you can get 2 of kinds of runes in Aurora and 2 kinds in Dark)
- 5x BD Soul

You will unseal them at this guy Researcher Yee (Winter Isle 298,900)
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal Reserercheryee

Level 95 Seal/Unseal Weapons

You get those also dropped from bosses, but drop rate is über low since it is 0.3% with hi amp of luck + x% of mordo jr drop rate increase

Those weapons also need to be unsealed and you need:
- 5 of each kind rune
- 3 flame eyes -> those are really hard to get! Your best chance would be to buy them from donators since they cos 14 DC for 3 of em. There is also another way - killing Drake (a boss in FC 1 with same stats and abilities as Black Dragon), but i strongly suggest using the first way.

You unseal them at this pretty Phyllis with name of Little Bell looking NPC just beside Researcher Yee
Level 95 Sealed/Unsealed Equipment guide - how to get and unseal Researcherlittlebell

External Links and some of the Sources
Winter Islands Full Map & Other Basic Info
95 Unseal Stats for all classes (there are hat stats missing in SS section but it's same as every other class)
Some Extended Info on Mazes, Bosses and Drops
de set fused and 110% is better than 95 if ur ubber gemend Very Happy Very Happy

Hope you enjoyed it and that you also find it useful on your journey of Bright Sun Online!

And stay tuned for more of the Laughing Chibi Guides (>^^>)

IXUSS
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLol Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:52 pm

Greatest thanks to you RaMpEr but im not sure what you wanted to say

ChibiLol
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by IXUSS Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:20 pm

u need 5 runes each to unseal 95 weapon ;p

IXUSS
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down