Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

You're in good hands! (right post)

+9
Rora
Apostle
Hawke
Terra1
SexyJo
ykmaster
winkwink
vanillalace
Neanderthal
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 Empty You're in good hands! (right post)

Post by Neanderthal Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:24 am

First topic message reminder :

You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 Cap00010

LOL, this is how SW works Smile
Basically, legends of the same guild, specifically Eternals(im not saying im not a coward and i wont do that coz i will Smile), tries to team up at SW by waiting other legends to enter portal.
I just thought it's fun to see desperate people play this game xD or maybe they just want a good PK against me coz I just came to play for a while... with kenchan saying that machu can't even tank those SW towers, i assume they made it in purpose of winning Smile

weakest link = sacrifice, is that right?

We won this SW though, I think it's because their bower(Castiel) left? i 4got lol,
I just remember that that SW was fun
thanks to machu (leader of the 1st minutes[or hours] of our attack) for letting me lead the last attacks (the finishing 1s Smile).
I'm not saying that it's me that made our team win. It's the team work !
It's really damn fun!

anyways, for those people who won't like this post
just blabber all you want Smile

It's ok machu, you were in good hands Smile

Last edited by Neanderthal on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:55 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : lacking infos)

Neanderthal
Active Player

Back to top Go down

You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 Empty Re: You're in good hands! (right post)

Post by Reign Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:22 pm

ya so that other people will not follow ._.

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 Empty Re: You're in good hands! (right post)

Post by SexyJo Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Gemil wrote:I just wish GM instant banned all ppl who abused these like he said before lulz. Wouldve saved them so many work and less people QQin all the time lmao. This server going more downhill every single time I log in >.>

why would u want people to get banned? is that all u care about ? seariously guys i feel some of u just play this game to hate on others not to have fun..
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Where u get that from? Where do I say I play to get people banned? The only person I only reported is iSepp and he got banned only after a long time.
I do not hate on others, I dont care mostly unless things get personal to my case.

Ban for simple reason:
- Everytime you lose cuz of a bug all suddenly QQ about that bug while its been there for months and you've been abusing it just as hard.
- Everytime there's a bug people end up complaining because others start to abuse it
- Everytime there's a bug changes are made giving GMs headaces trying to fix it and people complaining about it.

Just think about it, how many changes did SW go through because people complained it was unfair? How many times people ended up hating and arguing because people abuse bugs?

Seriously, server is dying already anyway: ban all people who abuse those bugs and give others a chance to build from nothing without all those cursed abusers bothering them. In the long term its so much better.

Last edited by Gemil on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:45 pm

"I do not hate on others, I dont care mostly unless things get personal to my case."

u keep repeating "gm should ban this and that" while u rnt even playing.

"Just think about it, how many changes did SW go through because people complained it was unfair? How many times people ended up hating and arguing because people abuse bugs?"

i dont think its people fault if there's any bug in the server, some people will report some will abuse, dont include guild names and say this guild will abuse and this guild will report

stop hating on us duh

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:27 am

Neanderthal wrote:rofl ok Smile
say more say more Very Happy

yea when Machuete reads this ill laugh.. i just talked to him.. and darn he got u all so good =] too bad he cant get in the forum so as Kenchan... they cant defend nor reply to this thread but heres the chat i had with machuete yesterday...

You're in good hands! (right post) - Page 2 Sjoketolil

maybe next time stop assuming and ask atleast "are u serious?" cuz it wont hurt.. its just sad this whole thread makes someone looks stupid...

like you said "blabber all you want"

~keep trying~
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum