Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
You're in good hands! (right post) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

You're in good hands! (right post)

+9
Rora
Apostle
Hawke
Terra1
SexyJo
ykmaster
winkwink
vanillalace
Neanderthal
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You're in good hands! (right post) Empty You're in good hands! (right post)

Post by Neanderthal Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:24 am

You're in good hands! (right post) Cap00010

LOL, this is how SW works Smile
Basically, legends of the same guild, specifically Eternals(im not saying im not a coward and i wont do that coz i will Smile), tries to team up at SW by waiting other legends to enter portal.
I just thought it's fun to see desperate people play this game xD or maybe they just want a good PK against me coz I just came to play for a while... with kenchan saying that machu can't even tank those SW towers, i assume they made it in purpose of winning Smile

weakest link = sacrifice, is that right?

We won this SW though, I think it's because their bower(Castiel) left? i 4got lol,
I just remember that that SW was fun
thanks to machu (leader of the 1st minutes[or hours] of our attack) for letting me lead the last attacks (the finishing 1s Smile).
I'm not saying that it's me that made our team win. It's the team work !
It's really damn fun!

anyways, for those people who won't like this post
just blabber all you want Smile

It's ok machu, you were in good hands Smile

Last edited by Neanderthal on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:55 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : lacking infos)

Neanderthal
Active Player

Back to top Go down

You're in good hands! (right post) Empty Re: You're in good hands! (right post)

Post by Neanderthal Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:25 am

moved

Neanderthal
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by vanillalace Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:28 am

so meanie... they sacrificed machy... Evil or Very Mad

vanillalace

Back to top Go down

Post by winkwink Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:49 am

sacrificed manchu? =.= ..........
winkwink
winkwink

Back to top Go down

Post by vanillalace Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:01 am

hu's manchu~.~??? hehehe

vanillalace

Back to top Go down

Post by ykmaster Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:18 am

I think their bower conscious afterward then leave them =)
btw,it really a nice game~

ykmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:38 am

lol the only thing u guys can laugh about is how u r taking this game so searious, my guild did that to me once i got mad for a sec but later i was laughing, i think they just find it funny to do that not as they r afraid of pk, or they would let me be at their side lmao

we all asked the gm to make sw with tix not portal so none can c whos entering, but i think gm didnt want to
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Neanderthal Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:53 am

You weren't there jo, you don't know what else happened after that Screenie Smile
guess who's takin it seriously.. but dude.. it's really fun for the winning team Smile
IDK bout the green team if they had fun too
tryxz likes garbage chats at world and I gave her that so I'm guessing she had fun too (im not mad at her, only when we start talking trash.. and i like it that way too)

+ you just admitted that your guild does that, and this time they did it for a purpose.. i dont have any complains about that coz honestly, if my bro was here we'll do the same

Neanderthal
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:15 am

XD i dont give a sHIt what team i am on but dam this pissses me off i missed out on huge battle yet again. Shame i had work or i would of probly done it. Any way healthy flame in world is good for making people compeative and keeps game alive in my opnion. Its always good when you can get under a persons skin and make them Flame.
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:41 am

yea flaming in world is good sometimes, when fantasia quitted and there was no more flame wars between fantasia and FTW server became boring =P hahah
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawke Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:45 am

Nathandreal, let them be.
They are not afraid of pk, thats why they merged the top two guilds in the server when 2 or 3 of us started a small guild.

Its all about having a perfect community! One they can create in a little game because they probably wouldn't find it possible to merge into a real society lol!

Not gonna check this topic, so post whatever lame reply you guys want.
Hawke
Hawke
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:44 am

merged 2 top guilds ? LOOOL fantasia were alrdy gone , if fantasia was still there we would never ever merge with them but only few left and they chose their side some went to eternals and some joined u, not all r in eternals
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Apostle Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:54 am

I've always been a pacifist and i've always wanted to do the mature thing by just ignoring immature things...

but then I realized that things are rather dull and boring that way, so i suppose a little spark in the pk will make things interesting.

Apostle
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rora Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:35 am

SexyJo wrote:my guild did that to me once i got mad for a sec but later i was laughing, i think they just find it funny to do that not as they r afraid of pk, or they would let me be at their side lmao

It was me if u remember correct! Razz
I love stunning you and running away. hahaha
That makes u mad sometimes Very Happy
Rora
Rora
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Didnt GM say that all abusers would be banned? If so, (and Im almost 100% sure he said so) goodluck on all those =]. As for that merger, Im still dissapointed that how FTW always said they would always fight Fantasia but then kissed their asses cuz others where pking both guilds.

I guess that "winning" is more important as your own honor and self-respect in a game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:58 pm

Tanna I beleive FTW did Fight Fanta right to the end of bso. New sever both guilds had died and Eteranls was made new and only ken machu and I were left active in fant. Latly their has been alot more legend acticivty therefore I am not gonna join any big guilds as its boring. Eternals never kissed asses for any fant member to join. I asked to join them and few others followed me and it was to be balance against NDV6 after we go kicked out of guild for what ever reasons.

AS for over all topic have fixed team for demi legends and Legends through a few catorgies (Activeness, Strength and Effect On Sw outcome, and General Equipment.)

Last edited by Terra1 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Terra1
Terra1
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:07 pm

Terra1 wrote:Tanna i beleive FTW did Fight Fanta right to the end of bso. New sever both guilds had died and Eteranls was made new and only me ken and machu active in fant. Latly their has been alot mroe legend acticivty and i am not gonna join any big guilds as its boring. Eternals never kissed asses i asked to join them and few others followed me. Get your facts right before flaming an entire guild.

I didnt even mean the time when u joined there, but the people that joined before you even did. Next to that you dont know how they talked or talk about you or Fantasia from right the start of BSO, EO and even after. Before you even joined there where atleast 6-8 other Fantasia's in FTW / Eternals already. Thats also the reason why I left them at that time.

Either way, Im not blaming anyone Im just pointing out the obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:03 pm

gemil mind ur own business, its up to us who get accepted and who not, i dont c anything wrong by changing teams, and no we never kissed asses cuz we could always do good on our own, i believe my guild is the only guild that lasted from the start of the rebirth version of BSO.

i dont understand why u keep getting urself in our business, u keep biitching and pointing even though u r alrdy out of the guild and out of the game i think.. u always like to be negative
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:11 pm

SexyJo wrote:gemil mind ur own business, its up to us who get accepted and who not, i dont c anything wrong by changing teams, and no we never kissed asses cuz we could always do good on our own, i believe my guild is the only guild that lasted from the start of the rebirth version of BSO.

i dont understand why u keep getting urself in our business, u keep biitching and pointing even though u r alrdy out of the guild and out of the game i think.. u always like to be negative

Ohh.. I do log in from time to time, and I actually do mind my own buissiness as Im still a person participating here. Maybe not much but thats plain because if I kill 1 person there's 10 people hiding then suddenly backstabbing me 10 seconds before portals close. Atleast come fight me straight forward then. I actually understand now why GMs keep telling its the main guilds fault that the PK is dead in the server.. and hell, I never agree with them (lol)
Its not being negative, its making a promise and swearing you'll keep you to it but then breaking it because your losing.
Everyone from ur guild was screaming to ban people who abused SW so it got changed and dual shielded, even though most off those people where the ones abusing it. Besides that now ur all benefitting from it, suddenly its not a problem anymore.

Seriously, most of u change ur mind if they are winning or losing. And aslong ur able to benefit from it, there's not a single problem unless the enemy guild gets to benefit from it aswel your all screaming for changes.

I rather lose all the time and have no backup at all than have to fight next to those who all screamed and flamed against us saying to never forgive them and never join them. But hey, I guess Im the only one giving value on selfrespect.

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:14 pm

and lol, we werent losing when we accepted terra mach angelz and ken. and for ur info we rejected some of fantasia members who used to be asses to us.

and what promises u r talkin about ? stop creating drama of nothing.

we accepted the people that we had no problems with, not as if wade or donna etc came to server we would be on same team with them, hell no. even though we had problems with terra sometimes and we used to argue alot but we always talked normally again there was no hate between us thats why he got accepted.

this is a game , we play it to have fun, means we will play it the way we want cuz we r playing to entertain ourselves not to entertain others. im not talkin about sw btw im talkin about the whole guild issue, stop pointing and biitching that eternals got everyone, we dont. there r strong people in each guild, we just got the most active ones, and actually we r having fun in the game together, if its boring for u u r free to quit, byebye[/color]
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Ohh.. I do log in from time to time, and I actually do mind my own buissiness as Im still a person participating here. Maybe not much but thats plain because if I kill 1 person there's 10 people hiding then suddenly backstabbing me 10 seconds before portals close. Atleast come fight me straight forward then. I actually understand now why GMs keep telling its the main guilds fault that the PK is dead in the server.. and hell, I never agree with them (lol)
Its not being negative, its making a promise and swearing you'll keep you to it but then breaking it because your losing.
Everyone from ur guild was screaming to ban people who abused SW so it got changed and dual shielded, even though most off those people where the ones abusing it. Besides that now ur all benefitting from it, suddenly its not a problem anymore.

Seriously, most of u change ur mind if they are winning or losing. And aslong ur able to benefit from it, there's not a single problem unless the enemy guild gets to benefit from it aswel your all screaming for changes.

I rather lose all the time and have no backup at all than have to fight next to those who all screamed and flamed against us saying to never forgive them and never join them. But hey, I guess Im the only one giving value on selfrespect.

yup... they scream when the opposing guild is abusing some sh1t in the game
but they didnt scream when Marconi was bugging and killing B1 in DW as long as he's online Smile ..... and hes abusing it everyday before GM change the Area of Attack of B1 so it cant be bugged

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:09 am

so reign r u telling me if u could bug dw bosses ud be like "oh no i wont bug the boss i wanna play fair lets wait gm to fix it?" lmao smh
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:26 am

im not like u that screams whenever opposing guild is abusing some shit and screams to Gm to ban those who abuse
and keeps quite when you are the one whose abusing
Bosses so that GM wont find out

and nope im not gonna wait for Gm to fix i usually report it cuz theres no fun in that...

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davox Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:27 am

Reign wrote:im not like u that screams whenever opposing guild is abusing some shit and screams to Gm to ban those who abuse

and nope im not gonna wait for Gm to fix i usually report it cuz theres no fun in that...

Sus! Wag ka nga plastic. Evil or Very Mad

Trans= Reign wont report it cause he is a good player and wont abuse bugs here's a medal. Very Happy

Davox
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:37 am

Trans= Reign wont report it cause he is a good player and wont abuse bugs here's a medal. Very Happy

hahaha sinabi ko bang hindi ako magbug???
sinabi ko "usually report" lang

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davox Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:03 am

Reign wrote:

hahaha sinabi ko bang hindi ako magbug???
sinabi ko "usually report" lang

"Sana lng cnbe m sa reply mo ky JO na mag-bug kpa din or nhiya ka lng kc gngwa mo din?"

So since you will still abuse then report it you should tell that to Jo, and one more thing even if you abuse the bug once or twice it will still be called abuse gets mo? Very Happy

Davox
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Reign wrote:im not like u that screams whenever opposing guild is abusing some shit and screams to Gm to ban those who abuse

i never tried to ban people, even though i have proofs againest alot of em im just bigger than that ^^

and about the bugs i always contacted gm on msn and told him about any bug i find or my guild find, if i wanted to abuse i wouldnt tell about the bug.

when 2-3 people do something in eternals u guys start including the whole guild and talk shiit about the whole guild
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Neanderthal wrote:You're in good hands! (right post) Cap00010

LOL, this is how SW works Smile
Basically, legends of the same guild, specifically Eternals(im not saying im not a coward and i wont do that coz i will Smile), tries to team up at SW by waiting other legends to enter portal.
I just thought it's fun to see desperate people play this game xD or maybe they just want a good PK against me coz I just came to play for a while... with kenchan saying that machu can't even tank those SW towers, i assume they made it in purpose of winning Smile

weakest link = sacrifice, is that right?

We won this SW though, I think it's because their bower(Castiel) left? i 4got lol,
I just remember that that SW was fun
thanks to machu (leader of the 1st minutes[or hours] of our attack) for letting me lead the last attacks (the finishing 1s Smile).
I'm not saying that it's me that made our team win. It's the team work !
It's really damn fun!

anyways, for those people who won't like this post
just blabber all you want Smile

It's ok machu, you were in good hands Smile

Neanderthal wrote:You weren't there jo, you don't know what else happened after that Screenie Smile
guess who's takin it seriously.. but dude.. it's really fun for the winning team Smile
IDK bout the green team if they had fun too
tryxz likes garbage chats at world and I gave her that so I'm guessing she had fun too (im not mad at her, only when we start talking trash.. and i like it that way too)

+ you just admitted that your guild does that, and this time they did it for a purpose.. i dont have any complains about that coz honestly, if my bro was here we'll do the same

You're in good hands! (right post) 81108866

i dont remember talking garbage....... in fact ,,, you were the first to talk in world chat complaining we're teaming up on you.... Guess what... Terra gave u the answer.. read below.... and if SW still works the same like the OLD BSO where u can see who gets in from system messages.. i would go right after you did... someone went in after you .. then i went in.. crossed my fingers i wont be on your side cuz yes we want to PK you.. u've been gone for a long time and ive been Pking my own guildmate cuz theres barely a Legend online when i am online... and yet you said

Neanderthal wrote:You weren't there jo, you don't know what else happened after that Screenie Smile

If you really arent taking this game seriously.. why bother posting about SW and blaming US for "teaming YOU up"?

Terra1 wrote:

AS for over all topic have fixed team for demi legends and Legends through a few catorgies (Activeness, Strength and Effect On Sw outcome, and General Equipment.)

exactly Terra,,, i really dont get his point of blaming us we did it on purpose... didnt Gm fix the demi / legend balance in SW? he got 2 Demi and i got 2 Demi too that time.. the only problem is that we had Fasty too.. if there was another Legend there wouldbe 2 on both sides.. but sadly not another Legend was online.. and even tho u were the only Legend on the other side... you dont see the effects of your conch and lightning... maybe Gm should give you more Def and less attack ... its nice when you can stay longer for Pk without dieing and sad to see 4 of us died with just 2 conch and a lightning... not to mention all your attacks ignore defense and PR...

and for the side note: no one told Machuete in guild chat that we want him as a sacrifice..... and good job for assuming Lil... assuming will give u a fact right? ~sarcasm~
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

https://www.facebook.com/Lovelyn.tryxz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:19 am

Maybe you should post the whole guildchat history then instead, not only the part where it "shows ur right".
Dont come to me saying u never team up, everyone knows damn well ur guild does it all the time.

And as for the Demi-Legend and Legends to be listed in those categories, its bugged as hell and easy to work around.

And one more thing: Its not just 2-3 people abusing, its more like 8-9 people, its obvious that people find this out and complain about it but hey, your all winning why would u care? And that makes the whole guild included dont blame us for that. Your in a guild, your actions affect the whole guild and itll always remain like that. Dont like it dont join a guild.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:47 am

Davox wrote:

"Sana lng cnbe m sa reply mo ky JO na mag-bug kpa din or nhiya ka lng kc gngwa mo din?"

So since you will still abuse then report it you should tell that to Jo, and one more thing even if you abuse the bug once or twice it will still be called abuse gets mo? Very Happy

lol mukha mo napahiya!...
bakit ako mahihiya?! ang linaw kaya ng sinabi ko! kaw lang hindi marunong mag-analyze Wink

bakit ko naman sasabihin?? nagtatanong ba siya??!

you're bugging the boss so normally i too would bug the boss and report it
~simple logic

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davox Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:23 am

Reign wrote:
Davox wrote:

lol mukha mo napahiya!...
bakit ako mahihiya?! ang linaw kaya ng sinabi ko! kaw lang hindi marunong mag-analyze Wink

bakit ko naman sasabihin?? nagtatanong ba siya??!

you're bugging the boss so normally i too would bug the boss and report it
~simple logic

so reign r u telling me if u could bug dw bosses ud be like "oh no i wont bug the boss i wanna play fair lets wait gm to fix it?" -Jo's Reply-

Hahah! Ako nphiya?! ito un reply ni Jo syo anu sa plgay mo ito, hnd ba ito tnung? Oh hnd mo naintindihan ung cnbe nya??? Try m muna kc bshain un reply syo ok Very Happy

So if you bug the boss u also abuse it right? So don't point fingers ~simple logic please try to comprehend Very Happy

Davox
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:19 pm

You're in good hands! (right post) Baby-pacifier-2
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Gemil wrote:

And as for the Demi-Legend and Legends to be listed in those categories, its bugged as hell and easy to work around.

then if it is bugged then it is not our fault we got on the same team... just like yesterday.... S2 went in then castiel then me then kenchan.... and guess what... only S2 went on the other side... and thats what u call teaming up? ... cool.. i still dont get the point of lil blaming us teamin up on him... why not ask GM to fix it instead of crying .. and for God's sake why is this such a freakin big deal.. i dont get it.. He won he cried and said he doesnt take game seriously .. and where does this conversation is going? if he hates the game leave?.. and i totally agree.. if u hate the guild .. leave.. too bad i play for fun.. if he said he had fun from that SW why bother posting complains ... and i asked your guild mates if you're still in their guild they said ur not .. and ur here defending something u totally didnt have any idea of what happened....
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:21 am

Davox wrote:

so reign r u telling me if u could bug dw bosses ud be like "oh no i wont bug the boss i wanna play fair lets wait gm to fix it?" -Jo's Reply-

Hahah! Ako nphiya?! ito un reply ni Jo syo anu sa plgay mo ito, hnd ba ito tnung? Oh hnd mo naintindihan ung cnbe nya??? Try m muna kc bshain un reply syo ok Very Happy

So if you bug the boss u also abuse it right? So don't point fingers ~simple logic please try to comprehend Very Happy

grabe ano nalang kaya silbi mo no??! hindi ka pa marunong bumasa
at mag analyze ( or reading beyond the line para maintindihan mo!) hindi ka pa marunong magquote....

magbasa ka nga! hindi ba ito sagot?!!! grabe sa pagdifferentiate lang
sa tanong at sa sagot hindi mo pa alam... hahaha kawawa

nope im not gonna wait for Gm to fix i usually report it cuz theres no fun in that...

ito lang kaya pinost ko
im not like u that screams whenever opposing guild is abusing some shit and screams to Gm to ban those who abuse

yes, i too bug Bosses but i report it, not like you guys:
when oppsing guild is bugging boss
* you screams that we're abusing and say sh1t like its unfair...
* you screaming to GM to ban them.
but when ure the one bugging Bosses
* you just sit there and keep quite

cge bahala ka na ayaw ko nang makipagaway
sa mga taong walang kwenta
sa pagbasa man lamang ay hindi marunong...

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davox Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:03 am

hahah! d k lam kng bulag ka or hnd ka mrunong mgintindi ng question, kya ngreply si Jo syo dhil un post mo pertaining too na hnd ka ng Bug ng Boss gets mo? Kya ka lng sumgot na ng-bug ka rin ng boss dhil sa post ko hnd ka sumgot dun sa question ni Jo, so ngkalaman na ng bug ka rin ng boss so wag mo bring up or mgturo ka na un ibng guild ng-bug ng boss kc gngwa mo rin kht svhn mo ng report ka sa GM ang bottom line dun abuse mo pa rin un Bug, tgalog nmn ang reply ko bkt hnd m mkuha ibig k svhn? Very Happy

Read between the lines you said? i suggest you read the reply of others before giving your own opinion, don't just ride the bandwagon of haters ok? Cool

Davox
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:27 am

grabe bobo mo pala!
hindi mo ba alam ang
"reading between the lines" hahaha kawawa ka naman pala....
sorry hindi ko alam na Bobo ka pala! hahahaha

hindi ko na kailangan i-mention na nagbug ako (dahil nagbug din kayo) dahil included na yun sa reply ko
(yun kung marunong kang mag"read between the lines") hahaha

at yung reply ni Joe hindi kaya yun tanong!
so reign r u telling me if u could bug dw bosses ud be like "oh no i wont bug the boss i wanna play fair lets wait gm to fix it?" lmao smh
sarcasm yun! hahaha bobo mo pala hahaha
alam na niyang mag-bug din ako
dahil alam niya ang "reading between the lines"

cge... paalam walang silbi!! ^_~ napahiya na naman hahaha lol

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davox Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:34 am

Ang bobo kya nga xa ng sarcasm ng gnun kc un reply mo pra kang Santo,db tnwag pa ktang Plastic. Bano ka pla reading between the lines kpa nalaman, ng bug ka ng boss so wag ka mgpost ng prng ang linis mo hnd bgay syo "Ba-nOOb" Cool

Davox
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:48 am

lol ikaw yung Bobo...
sinabi ko ba na hindi ako nagbug sa reply ko??!

haha ikaw lang talaga yung bobo! hindi marunong ng
reading comprehension Cool

wag ka nang magreply baka mapahiya ka ulit "inutil na noob" Cool

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davox Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:16 am

Hahah! Anak ka pla ng vovo at tanga! Kya nga un reply ni jo syo sarcasm with a question dhil hnd ka ng express sa reply mo ng ng-bug ka din,anu plusot m skin read between the lines? Noob kna sa Game tanga kpa tsk! Cool

Davox
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Apostle Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:31 am

this is ridicolous, way to show how mature you guys are.

im not jumping on anyones side, all im saying is we all have our faults, we all know what they are now stop pointing your fingers to one another to point out ones flaws.

when you point one finger, theres three pointing back at you. grow up people.

at least speak english when you insult one another, its just common courtesy.

Apostle
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconi Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:02 am

so much complain loools. and includes my name =) i think thats how famous i am. =) sorry for me being active. =) before you guys complain look at your self. if your not doing anything wrong.

Marconi
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Neanderthal Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:02 am

woa!~ did that offend tryxz so much? I'm sorry then Smile

i just wish you'd scroll up the chat a lil bit more so they can see who started garbage tryxz Smile
tryna hide somethin is it ?
well, i dont care about what else you'd like to prove with that post but doing so just showed that you really like garbage Smile
anyways,
can't blame you with that Wink LOLz
like i said, blabber all you want

(i can't really prove anything more than that so don't ask me.. i played screeny coz I think what machu said was something worth discussing with all ya! hope u enjoyed)

ok, that's it~ got nothin else to say fellas
ciao~

Neanderthal
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Neanderthal Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:37 am

ops I forgot

Sorry for assuming things wrong Smile I was just guessing and then machu said that, i didn't ask him did I?
If you guys have to pray before you enter SW, don't do it near the portal for these thoughts not to occur again...

it's ok (to me) if you think I'm complaining or whatever,
I believe I posted this in purpose of spreading the idea that I had "that was wrong Smile " so other people would know what else could they presume when you guys do silly stuffs Smile

Neanderthal
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:10 pm

actually i dont get offended of anything u say.. in fact, u were the one who said you hated me in the first place, not sure if its cause of my class, my HS or me .. i dont really care if u hate ME or my class or my HS im just playing how im built... i dont hate u at all.. if i do hate you.. you would'nt hear anything from me... i just dont get why ur taking game so seriously ... if not, why started this conversation .. just like the saying goes "hate the game, not the player" geek

and seriously, i never seen Machuete talked in guild chat before SW started.. and if someone elses said "he was a sacrifice" it wasnt me.. and not in guild chat.. and do i have to video my self in real life while playing EO so u have an idea of what i was doing before i even enter SW?..
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Neanderthal wrote:woa!~ did that offend tryxz so much? I'm sorry then Smile

your sarcasm doesnt work so well for me Sleep atleast i screenshot who started taunting in world chat.. i seriously laugh when u shouted at world.. if there was another Legend online you wouldnt cry this much .. its not my fault or anyone else how we got 2 legends and 2 demi on our side..and 1 legend and 2 demi on your side, i dont use code to play SW so stop blaming our guild... not like your guild is so clean...
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tryxzie Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:46 pm

[quote="Reign"]

yup... they scream when the opposing guild is abusing some sh1t in the game
but they didnt scream when Marconi was bugging and killing B1 in DW as long as he's online Smile ..... and hes abusing it everyday before GM change the Area of Attack of B1 so it cant be bugged

i dont see the connection of this to the thread.. u bugged it too.. did ur guild scream? no, so stop starting something irrelevant to the thread..
tryxzie
tryxzie
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Neanderthal Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:16 am

rofl ok Smile
say more say more Very Happy

Neanderthal
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:16 am

Davox wrote:Hahah! Anak ka pla ng vovo at tanga! Kya nga un reply ni jo syo sarcasm with a question dhil hnd ka ng express sa reply mo ng ng-bug ka din,anu plusot m skin read between the lines? Noob kna sa Game tanga kpa tsk! Cool

haha grabe tanga... uu nagreply c Jo ng sarcasm tapos??? anong paki alam mo???
na hindi ako sumagot?? haha bobo ka pala eh rhetorical question kaya yun...
magulang mo cguro hindi nakatapos ng kinder Wink

haha kaw ako noob?? pinakaNOOB ka na sa EO ang liit pa ng utak mo Cool

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reign Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:24 am

nothing more to say~
ciao

Reign
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:52 am

I just wish GM instant banned all ppl who abused these like he said before lulz. Wouldve saved them so many work and less people QQin all the time lmao. This server going more downhill every single time I log in >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next