Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
MvM Team of the server EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
MvM Team of the server EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
MvM Team of the server EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
MvM Team of the server EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
MvM Team of the server EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
MvM Team of the server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
MvM Team of the server EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
MvM Team of the server EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
MvM Team of the server EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
MvM Team of the server EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
MvM Team of the server EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
MvM Team of the server EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
MvM Team of the server EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
MvM Team of the server EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
MvM Team of the server EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
MvM Team of the server EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
MvM Team of the server EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
MvM Team of the server EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
MvM Team of the server EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
MvM Team of the server EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

MvM Team of the server

2 posters

Go down

MvM Team of the server Empty MvM Team of the server

Post by Seppuku Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:42 pm

This is my ideas of a sever team war, below you will find my ideas how the event would run and the rules,

Gm would post on forums, website and spam system message for players to make up teams2 weeks before the event would take place (this would get more players using the forum it would also give time for GM to prepare the event properly and would also give guys time to decide there best teams and it would give ample notice to players who have been afk for what ever reason.

The teams would consist of 5 players max and be no lower than 3, each team would only be allowed 1 Legend, 1 maller the rest would be made up of non mallers, ie Plop wouldn't be able to make team with Push, or Chubby couldn't make party with Icy, they would have to make 4 separate teams ( i used them names as examples) all game equips and gems are allowed, all manufacturer and health pots would be allowed.

Once the teams have all been placed on forum the teams would be numbered from 1,2,,4, upwards depending on how many teams enter, and drawing the battle list would be tricky coz people would say well thats a fix, GM has rigged it so that team doesn't face that team, well ive had an idea a GM would hook up via webcam to some independent party for the draw one person would have the team numbers in a hat and the other person would have the teams on a list and would mark off the numbers as they came out, so the person who was drawing numbers would pull out the 1st number lets say it was 4, they would fight the next number drawn ie 7 so it would be 4 v 7, the person who was taking don the teams as there drawn would have a knockout table in front of him to enter the numbers, it would be like the world cup of football format, it would be in stages, so once the 1st round of teams have been drawn the GM would have no control who was to fight who in the next round, it would all be about the luck of the draw, i would post a format of the the table but this cant be done until we know of how many teams are to enter, it might look a little difficult but the idea is simple if done right

All matches and draws would be posted on forum for everyone to view so no cheating or people saying GM have favoured that team more than us, remember its all about how good your team is, teamwork and luck

PRIZES................

if GM likes this idea, this would be done once every month and the prizes should be massive, coz if a lot of teams enter, you will be having round 5 fights before getting to the final, i think GM should reward the top 3 places ie grand prize 1 ultimate lottery ticket per player on winning team, i dont know but this event would take a full day to complete so the rewards need to be huge Smile

Ok guys that's my idea, if anyone has anything good and constructive plz comment, there is room for improvement in the idea

Seppuku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

MvM Team of the server Empty Re: MvM Team of the server

Post by JustLikeAStar Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:50 pm

ZOMG SO KEWL
i like
JustLikeAStar
JustLikeAStar
Active Player

Back to top Go down