Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Remove RP from SW rewards EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Remove RP from SW rewards

+23
Unknown
GM~Chris
disc003
Wasabii
riadhhardous
Emil
palsmhz9
Mint
IXUSS
Jpec
LadyLovelyxD
xVision
TransporteR
± Fantasia
Siku
Serge...
smigu
SexyJo
Sneaky
Castiel
[GM]Connor
pace54321
iSiku
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Remove RP from SW rewards Empty Remove RP from SW rewards

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:25 am

Well, since everyone in the server can see its only Navy that wins SW, all the time, and its getting worser every day over and over again. (50 ppl vs 5-10?)
The reason for this is fairly simple (Ive spoked to atleast 15 ppl who switched to navy from pirate): They want RP.

Since last week, there have been made 5 new navy guilds, just to farm the easy RP in Sacred War. We've lost atleast 50 people on pirate side who are active and playing decently much already in a week or so.

Its getting worse and worse, we're less people every SW because ppl are tired off losing and either quitting or joining Navy side. Removing RP from the "winning faction" in SW removes the reason why everyone is joining Navy so badly and maybe people will come back to pirates again eventually and slowly balance the factions out again.

This is not a request for myself, simply because each single SW I get 75+ RP in a minute or 10. But the point is that people want their lv85 rings so badly that they are leaving their guilds because off it. The rings are untradable lately for some reason, making it for us as an guild impossible to help our members getting these rings aswel.

In other words, we cannot offer anything to our members in Pirate faction anymore because RP are untradable, Rings are untradable and new players cannot kill others in CA for the last option to gain RP. We have nothing to offer our new players and members to get their rings or unseals while everyone in Navy guilds gets it for free in less than 2 days by just sitting @ Navy statue waiting till they win.

Ohh.. and a more active GM would be awesome since seemingly those dissapeared again aswel after last attempt to be active x.x! This would be an awesome way for GMs to see how bad the "Balance" in the server currently is.

Back to top Go down

Remove RP from SW rewards Empty Re: Remove RP from SW rewards

Post by iSiku Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:05 am

So just because you loose GM should remove a system that is working nicely? :/ Btw, you can get RP in CA too, but 1st you must enter portal.

Would also like to see how you think if the shoe was on the other foot Wink

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Your so typical, you never read or listen very carefully dont u?

Ive written this as bringing a balance back in the game for SW. Your complaining about a boring server, this might help fixing it.

If you wouldve bothered reading everything you couldve known that Im asking this for the new ppl in the server who want to be a pirate guild but they cant cuz Navy dominates everything.
But yeah.. your guild is winning all, why would u care?

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:10 pm

All I see is QQ because pirates are joining navy guild and some of your members have gone inactive.

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:41 pm

iSiku wrote:All I see is QQ because pirates are joining navy guild and some of your members have gone inactive.

Thank you for proving my point for the 2nd time. Now please get out off my topic if you have nothing usefull to add.

Back to top Go down

Post by pace54321 Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:50 pm

they wont be getting rp soon enough Smile
pace54321
pace54321
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:01 pm

pace54321 wrote:they wont be getting rp soon enough Smile

They? If your referring to navy guilds: they get 20 each win in SW, means 1 ring each 2 days (if you go to 5 SW's atleast)
If your referring to pirate guilds: most pirates are able to kill quite a lot ppl in SW, meaning they're ok. The reason I made this topic though is because all magic classes are pretty much unable to obtain RP. Next to that new players will be completely unable to obtain RP at all. Thus forcing them to join Navy if they want anything at all. (which is wrong in my eyes)

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:21 am

Considerable request seeing that many players did migrate from Pirate to navy sides , just for the easy reward points .

The whole point of SW is to have a full scale war , dividing the whole server into two.
When the ratio is not 1:1 or Not even 1:5 then that prooves that the whole SW system was working the way its meant to.

If the imbalance continues the SW system will be taken offline.

Before that we would try a different reward system just for SW . Also make a change so that the winning side will only get the rewards if the opponent side's count had atleast 80% of their winning side's member count in SW.
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:16 am

its already at the point where almost no pirates go to sw because they either left and joined a navy guild or will not go just to lose and give navy even more RP.

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:54 am

1 more rquest is if u could prevent spawn killing cos thats basically what navy ppl do these days, 5-10 sitting at spawn and slashing u when u spawn no matter hw strong u are when u spawn and get slashed ur dead .Hw abt putting some imba towers near spawn points which 1 hit kill opponents .
I mean mstly the left and right spawn nt the middle one
Sneaky
Sneaky
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:05 am

The towers at all spawn sites will respawn
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:08 am

Cool, thank you GM =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:10 am

Gm respawn nt good enuf if ppl camping are strong or legends make them do magic damage so they effect all
Sneaky
Sneaky
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:11 am

I'm sorry, but we navies didn't go QQ on forum when it was whole sever vs fantasia, and now that the tables have turned you will change a good system? we fought hard to dominate SW and now because of some whining players on the loosing side it will be changed?...

lol.. just lol.

Fight back and reclaim SW, not complain on forum cause you are being defeated..

Last edited by iSiku on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:15 am

siku when it was server vs fantasia it was 3 legends vs 2-3 legends in ur side. But nw atm its 4-5 legends ur side vs 0 legends our side is it anything close ?
Sneaky
Sneaky
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:16 am

iSiku wrote:I'm sorry, but we navies didn't go QQ on forum when it was whole sever vs fantasia, and now that the tables have turned you will change a good system? we fought hard to dominate SW and now because of some whining players on the loosing side it will be changed?...

lol.. just lol.

Ohh seriously.... thats all you care about? Winning? Think about the others sometimes too pls! And no Im not talking about FTW guildmembers, but about the other old pirates that used to have fun but now all left. Or actually the new people coming to the server?

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:44 am

Yes, you care so much for server, that is why you complained when GM offered a whole range of updates, and got in permanantly cancelled. I know it wasn't you as a single person, but you were amongst the whiners.

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:28 am

iSiku wrote:Yes, you care so much for server, that is why you complained when GM offered a whole range of updates, and got in permanantly cancelled. I know it wasn't you as a single person, but you were amongst the whiners.

So your blaming me for that? Ofcourse you would support those updates, cuz you malled all ur equips and pretty much would lose nothing when those updates would happend because ur DC 100% recovered to you.
Just the point is you forget about all the non mallers with DC equipments (about 80% off the server) who wouldve lost everything and gained nothing. Even Phantom said right away on the IPblock and updates in 2012 he would quit if they happend. Yet you seem to forget about all those people, even though they are your guildmembers.

Seriously, please open your eyes to the bigger picture sometime. Would help a lot in avoiding stupid discussions.

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:21 am

plz siku dont take this as a flame but u r really really selfish.
u care about nothing other than urself.
saying that the whole server was against fantasia, lets be honest about this, yes we were like 3-4 guild against fantasia but how many active ppl from each guild?? we were so inactive b4, and only my guild and chubby guild had mallers other guilds were noobs. it was just around 3 people from each guild, while fantasia were active and much more than us, so u cant call it a whole server against fantasia cuz its just a different guilds names, but our number was much less than urs.

@Admin, thnx for understanding.

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 am

Tanaros, I didn't blame you soly for GM cancelling updates. There was many others who complained about it too, but you can't deny you weren't one of them. I was all for it, yes I will receive most of my items back, but not items are malled. Gems in my boots, hat, gloves etc I made all in-game.

Anyway, back to topic.
I can't deny alot are leaving their pirate guild to join navy guild. It's normal for players who can't yet compete against Fantasia or FTW to follow the winning side, I mean, who would pass up the chance for free rewards just to stay on a pirate or navy guild?

Now, we both were in a situation where we have been out numbered.
For me, it was when that navy guild (forgot name) left and joined pirate side. We were outnumbered maybe 3:1, if not worse sometimes, but we kept fighting and evantually we claimed back SW. Now you guys are in the same position, I won't deny, you are heavier outnumbered then we were.

Perhaps GM should make the 85 unseal rings transferable by trade, so that members on the loosing side can buy them, and aren't relying on winning SW (or CA)

Asking GM to remove system is not necessary, It's a good system and is working well for non-mallers.

Now Jo,

Maybe I am selfish, thats your opinion or an assumption. But it's not a fair thing to think without knowing me. My guild was outnumbered at some stage, not as outnumbered as you are currently, but we were outnumbered sometimes at a 3:1 4:1 ratio but we kept fighting, not going inactive, and not moving to pirate guild.

Now Tanaros, you also are judging me without knowing what I am doing for my guild. I could turn around and judge you, as I have, and say that you also only care about winning and when loosing you turn to GM and complain... maybe I was wrong maybe I was right, it's my assumption and I am welcome to my opinion just as you are welcome to make opinions about me.

But back to topic.

There are other ways to work around this issue, without requiring the whole system, which I am sure GM's worked hard on, to be removed.

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:07 pm

You havent been reading well if you think that Im for removing all the RP system from SW. Ofcourse not, that would be a waste off all work done. However, I contacted GMs ingame and on their support and they said that the rings will not be tradable at any situation.

This left me at the only point I would think to be good for the server: Remove the reward RP (the 20 RP). Obviously not the RP that you earn by killing people, after all there has to be some way in a normal map to gain RP.

Next to that I havent judged you, Im answering on your reactions here, nothing else. I never judged you for w/e your doing for your guild. And frankly I will not care either. You can call what Im doing complaining, but Im trying to suggest changes for the WHOLE server, nothing else.

Currenlty SW only is enough reason for all new players, and low geared players to go to Navy. This making the imbalance between the factions bigger and bigger. That is exactly the reason why I made this request.

As for the "past" your referring too. I would have no idea, I was not here and I know Ive been here the past 3 months. Pretty much all the time Navy won SW, next to that there was no RP system or anything related to that while you where losing so you simply cant compare it anymore.

We want this change to give ALL players a good situation to play and get what they want, not just 1 side off the faction because you fought hard for it months ago.

This is a suggestion to remove the "Free win RP" for navy members who joined those guilds just for those reasons and imbalancing the whole server by that. Is it this hard to understand really?

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:31 pm

But some players are strong and aren't able to get many RP if they are removed from winning side, because it is their role to defend, not everyone can be offensive in SW, as it requires a balance of defence and offence.

I'm sure you noticed it too, how often does Jo leave statue and attack base?
It's not easy for Jo to get RP inside CA *edit sorry i put SW by accident* either... so removing it from the winning side is not such a good idea

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:49 pm

iSiku wrote:But some players are strong and aren't able to get many RP if they are removed from winning side, because it is their role to defend, not everyone can be offensive in SW, as it requires a balance of defence and offence.

I'm sure you noticed it too, how often does Jo leave statue and attack base?
It's not easy for Jo to get RP inside CA *edit sorry i put SW by accident* either... so removing it from the winning side is not such a good idea

Getting RP by defending is not too hard either, Ive been defending on my own char and still gain 30-40 RP each SW. This counts same for SexyJo aswel, so its kinda irrelevant what your saying here.
For navy Im sure its about the same..

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:39 pm

i can get alot of RP by defending only, its enough to stay inside statue and auto bolt any navy when they attack, and most of the time im getting the last hit.

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by smigu Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:59 pm

I agree 200%.
This thing unbalancing server..
There is 4 navi for 1 pirate and getting worst everyday..
In 4-5 months will be whole server Vs Jo , Tana, Coni, Push, Chubby, Gut, Kaldr, Neme, Silent and me oO. will be pretty nice X.X
smigu
smigu
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:18 pm

So basically what youre asking for is for weak players to get screwed?

You cant call greed to this, you know? Its just need.

Tell me. How do you help newbies in this?

"Oh, lets remove RP system, cuz they are a lot in navy."

Well, i dont see it actually being a problem.

Lets say, whats the only thing a weak player can get?

- Untradeable Lv85 Unseal Class Ring
- Untradeable Lv95 Unseal Class Set

Isnt enough to support killing them in DA?

Now you want to take their only chance to get a good piece of equipment?

I think youre just thinking about yourself.

You cant even claim about the Blood Covenants, cuz that system is cancelled aswell. (And i really wanted my Hellfire Hades Sword)

Anyways, i do think also that server is quite unbalanced, but to think of the times Push and Chub blast down an entire CA/DW all alone, well, you tell me. We have not that kind of power at Fantasia or any other Navy.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Serge... wrote:So basically what youre asking for is for weak players to get screwed?

Anyways, i do think also that server is quite unbalanced, but to think of the times Push and Chub blast down an entire CA/DW all alone, well, you tell me. We have not that kind of power at Fantasia or any other Navy.

Blood Covenants are needed for higher ranked RP rewards, without them you cant buy anything. So yes, we can claim about that dont worry. This update has not been cancelled and is still being developed & tested according to GM.

Next to that we are talking about SW, not CA or DW. And no, just Push + Chubby cannot beat Fantasia on their own. You forget to mention the players around them who actually make sure they can kill ppl at all. Besides that, how often does that happen? 1x a month? They're never online at the same times so its irrelevant.

New players are not screwed just because they can not get RP by just sitting afk @ statue. Idk what about your guild, but we as pirates encourage new players to come with us and have fun. Cuz after all its about having fun aint it? We have enough other ways to help out the new people in the server and yet still keep the balance between everyone.

Next to that those new players complain about having to join Navy for the RP and they dont like Navy guilds at all. Im not being selfish here, Im trying my best to come up with idea's to get the server balanced in the maps again because a few more weeks like this and there will be no pirate left at all.. Then what?

As Ive explained several times, its a suggestion which got accepted by GM. If you dont agree fine, but bring decent suggestions yourself instead off trying to brag others down then! ...

Last edited by Tanaros on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Siku Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Any topic i check there Tanaros crying 0.0 sometiems i wondered if it isn't same topic. QQ

We didn't quit when we had 3 guild vs us and 2x more legends Smile

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Siku wrote:Any topic i check there Tanaros crying 0.0 sometiems i wondered if it isn't same topic. QQ

Anything usefull to add Mr. Siku?

Back to top Go down

Post by Siku Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:55 pm

nah already to much text on this topic Very Happy wade kinda told all u need from our side... its all true.

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Mind to share your helpful ideas for new comers instead keeping them for your side of the line?

All you have suggested so far is to delete features.

Im tired of listening the same song all over again and again.

Navy this, navy that, we quit soon, blah, global warming, blah.

About Blood Convos, lets be honest, is being developed and tested?
How many more months do they need to program a code like that?
I can even imagine the algorithm and its not that difficult.

Wish i could get 100DC at least for the code...
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ± Fantasia Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi all.

Its ± here or Luka whatever u want. Im not agree with no one. As some ppl in FTW remember i was there one day. When it was fantasia vs whole server i went to fantasia to help em. But just now is the other situation, FTW vs all. Are the 20 RPS a fact? Could be, but its one of the only things not strong ppl can do to improve themselfs.

Yesterday I suggested Jan making a pirate guild ally to Fantasia. It seems difficult but that guild could help FTW in SW and help Fantasia in CA ( FTW isnt too BAD in CA).

But what will happen? Like Guardian Angels, Astral went to pirates side to help a little ( Im not sure abouth this) but none supported em.

I suggest a thing. If we dont want to split up fantasia , we can put GO in Pirates Side or do sth to equilibrate Navy Vs. Pirates niice fight.

Its just a noob´s sggestion but hope u listen this.

± Fantasia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Serge... wrote:Mind to share your helpful ideas for new comers instead keeping them for your side of the line?

All you have suggested so far is to delete features.

Im tired of listening the same song all over again and again.

Navy this, navy that, we quit soon, blah, global warming, blah.

About Blood Convos, lets be honest, is being developed and tested?
How many more months do they need to program a code like that?
I can even imagine the algorithm and its not that difficult.

Wish i could get 100DC at least for the code...

Sure go ahead, put your suggestions down and ask GM if thats any good. Cuz so far you have suggested exactly .. nothing!
Your getting onto everything personally, well its not stop bothering and trying to put ppl down if you have nothing better to suggest. Stop talking such bullsh1t where you have no idea's about.

If your "so tired" about hearing something that might improve the server, why do you bother replying with literally nothing usefull?

Grow up already ffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Whos taking it personally?

No one can reply to you cuz you go crazy swearing and stuff.
I cant even kill you in SW without being insulted.
Even for the most meaningless thing like calling you "bro".

I still dont care, and you still keep on it.

Who needs to grow up?

Anyways, my suggestions are around.
I just dont happen to focus just in pk tho.

- White flag -
Chill out, man.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TransporteR Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:43 pm

GM could just make the RP points earned per SW win lower.make it like 5 or remove it. o.O so people who afk wouldn't get what they haven't worked for.

TransporteR

Back to top Go down

Post by smigu Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Siku wrote:Any topic i check there Tanaros crying 0.0 sometiems i wondered if it isn't same topic. QQ

3 guild vs us ???
When was that ?? Im in FTW since this server started and i never saw that happend...
Always 10-15 on ur side vs 4-5 of us..i remember when me and gutbuster like 2 months playing solo against all fantasia (Bleach). In that time sw was not on yet.
We always outnumbered. Wake up !
smigu
smigu
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:50 pm

TransporteR wrote:GM could just make the RP points earned per SW win lower.make it like 5 or remove it. o.O so people who afk wouldn't get what they haven't worked for.

This is exactly what Ive been suggesting. But seemingly not a single person here bothers to read it completely and actually understand what the words are saying.
Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siku Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:35 pm

smigu wrote:

3 guild vs us ???
When was that ?? Im in FTW since this server started and i never saw that happend...
Always 10-15 on ur side vs 4-5 of us..i remember when me and gutbuster like 2 months playing solo against all fantasia (Bleach). In that time sw was not on yet.

Well right after chubby left bleach to make server so awesome and bleach felt apart... we made fantasia...
That was with 2 legends (iSiku and Icy) and we had like 1/3 all ppl in ftw so i doubt u were ever outnumbered, do math urself... vs. FTW, Chubs guild, silents guild and any other guild was made it just became another ally of ftw and every1 else...

Hard times but we build guild very fast tho we were loosing most CAs and DWs Very Happy

we can always try luka's idea but that might bring some drama inside guild...

¤Siku Very Happy

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xVision Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Tanaros, its a really nice idea, the last SW I went was just like 6-7 pirates(no legends and no mallers) against all navy, with a lot of strong ppls... and for you Siku, stop saying that YOU fought for it, that YOU were outnumbered before, and start thinking on other ppl, i started some weeks ago, and i entered pirates... and i got like 20 RP going go like 10-15 SW...

xVision

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:42 pm

smigu wrote:

3 guild vs us ???

At some stage it was FTW, FTWjr, Relinquished, BLEACH, UNBREAKABLE Vs Fantasia.

And Vision, as you said you haven't player here too long, therefore you don't know how things were previously to the few weeks ago you started playing.

We fought hard, damn hard infact noone can deny it.

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:53 pm

woot! i count as a guild lol (Relinquished)

Castiel
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pace54321 Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:12 am

how about FTW become as a Navy guild and us Fantasia Members will become Pirates, hopefully this will stop the whining. Your welcome to have all the navy guilds on your side, doesnt matter to us, if it means fighting our way back up again, we'll be happy to cause unlike u guys who just give up when you lose, we welcome challenges as we did when we were outnumbered and as a guild we surpassed them. Theres one word for you guys : Haters.
pace54321
pace54321
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:09 am

pace54321 wrote:how about FTW become as a Navy guild and us Fantasia Members will become Pirates, hopefully this will stop the whining. Your welcome to have all the navy guilds on your side, doesnt matter to us, if it means fighting our way back up again, we'll be happy to cause unlike u guys who just give up when you lose, we welcome challenges as we did when we were outnumbered and as a guild we surpassed them. Theres one word for you guys : Haters.

We are no haters, your all assuming things that are not true. FTW is not inactive because we're losing, but because we're all finishing university, college or working now. Majority off the people are 20+ in FTW.
We will not switch to Navy, neither will we ally with any new pirate guild coming from Fantasia even if its for SW only. We've shown enough intentions to keep the balance in the server from our side, but because you had PK you didnt care and rejected it.

Im going to leave the topic here as it is now, since it only follows up with more "haters, flamers and what not" GM accepted the proposal so I would request him by this to lock this topic for avoidance off more discussions.

Thanks to all who have bothered reading everything carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:56 pm

i dont feel like getting myself in all this bullshiit and childish arguement , but theres some parts i have to point about

iSiku wrote:

At some stage it was FTW, FTWjr, Relinquished, BLEACH, UNBREAKABLE Vs Fantasia.

And Vision, as you said you haven't player here too long, therefore you don't know how things were previously to the few weeks ago you started playing.

We fought hard, damn hard infact noone can deny it.

lol stop saying all guilds vs fantasia, if u collected every player joined pk from each guild wont even be the same number as u.
FTW had few active members, FTWjr ? tell me who was active from this. relinquished? lmao it was only avalon. bleach ? unbreakable? who was active from those guilds? leon chubby? how many times a month they r online?
and stop acting like u all worked hard, the only reason why fantasia started to own the server is that pirates guilds leaders quitted and had none to lead them and take care of the guilds, so fantasia started to get stronger and many ppl joined, i still have few friends in fantasia (without saying names) who admited to me that they joined fantasia just cuz i quitted and ftw was not active anymore, and they dont wanna leave fantasia cuz they already made friends there or cuz they promised to be loyal to the guild.

pace54321 wrote:how about FTW become as a Navy guild and us Fantasia Members will become Pirates, hopefully this will stop the whining. Your welcome to have all the navy guilds on your side, doesnt matter to us, if it means fighting our way back up again, we'll be happy to cause unlike u guys who just give up when you lose, we welcome challenges as we did when we were outnumbered and as a guild we surpassed them. Theres one word for you guys : Haters.

haters? lol. we dont hate all fantasia, we just hate big mouth fags.
and no we never gave up, when did we give up ? yea we dont go sometimes mazes if we r only 2-3 online cuz we know we will lose 100% but that doesnt mean we r giving up, but whats the fun to pk if u r sure ull lose? the fun is when u pk and theres a chance to win or lose.
u guys r the ones who always whining, when tana posted this thread there was nothing against fantasia he just tried to make the server a lil more balanced, cuz if all ppl joined navy, then wheres the pk ??
dont u notice u guys always get urselves in everything?? every post for the gm u guys have to point about. even if u have nothing with it, like my post about clerics for example, u just like to get in everything.
"Theres one word for you guys : Kidz."

and well yeah, i agree with tana that this must stop here and gm must lock this topic, im tired of reading some childish arguement btween some kids.

Remove RP from SW rewards Pron188l

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyLovelyxD Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:41 am

Heys =) Eclipse/Ishy here ^^

I think for server health, something should definitely be done, cause I agree with Tanaros that server will go downhill if it stays this way. I agree that possibly lowering RP reward in SW would be good, cause I think 20 RP is way too much, especially since 75% of the people who are in SW are afk and shouldn't deserve it in the first place lol.

And as far as this whole guild war and stuff.. Honestly, I think it was challenging for both main guilds (fantasia/ftw) through these past months. Both sides had ups and downs, both sides had legends go inactive at times, both sides win and both sides lose. I mean, because of the heavy competition, the server stayed lively and fun =)

But anyway, whether you agree or disagree with Fantasia working hard to get to where they are at the moment, it would be somewhat unfair regardless, to suddenly change certain core rules of activities in my opinion.. =_=

That's what makes it so tough to think of a resolution to this T_T... How to make server balanced/healthy again without making Fantasia feel like they're getting ripped off after getting advantage..

Anyway just my two cents ^^ tata~
LadyLovelyxD
LadyLovelyxD
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:13 am

LadyLovelyxD wrote:Heys =) Eclipse/Ishy here ^^

I think for server health, something should definitely be done, cause I agree with Tanaros that server will go downhill if it stays this way. I agree that possibly lowering RP reward in SW would be good, cause I think 20 RP is way too much, especially since 75% of the people who are in SW are afk and shouldn't deserve it in the first place lol.

And as far as this whole guild war and stuff.. Honestly, I think it was challenging for both main guilds (fantasia/ftw) through these past months. Both sides had ups and downs, both sides had legends go inactive at times, both sides win and both sides lose. I mean, because of the heavy competition, the server stayed lively and fun =)

But anyway, whether you agree or disagree with Fantasia working hard to get to where they are at the moment, it would be somewhat unfair regardless, to suddenly change certain core rules of activities in my opinion.. =_=

That's what makes it so tough to think of a resolution to this T_T... How to make server balanced/healthy again without making Fantasia feel like they're getting ripped off after getting advantage..

Anyway just my two cents ^^ tata~

best post so far

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpec Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:20 am

Funniest fight i've ever read LOL...well first,i read everything bla bla bla but point is,just because its unfair doesn't mean you can change things. Its not like we ask GM to make CA not give CA points cus ChubbyTom and PushTheTempo farm them like DA mobs... and we never asked GM to stop making PKmap give CA points cus SilentScream farms there like theres no tommorow. BUT we must embrace every loss and learn from it...if you guys dont like loosing,why not bring more friends from IMMO or try using tatics..And its not our fault you guys dont have crusaders to run into statue and bash statue gradually over 10-15 minutes LOL TY for reading and ILY Fantasia AND FTW <3 -Jpec

Jpec
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:05 am

lol Jpec, we do have tatics, and for ur info many of FTW have better pk skills than fantasia. i brought those people from official top. they played there 2-3 years with the best guilds and had the best chars there. while what i noticed in fantasia that any of them never even played top. or just played there as noobs. so plz dont ask us to use tatics if ur guild dont even know how to play the gems after winning them like all people do in top.
its just the number sweety. and some of those pro people from top find it a waste to mall in private servers. thats it.

so stop talking like FTW dont know what to do.
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by IXUSS Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:13 am

GM give me back my equips ..... Very Happy

IXUSS
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:24 am

Jo, you can't make assumptions about things you don't know.

I see you stand still like a shrub, i don't go around forums saying you suck in PK or u have bad tactics.

If you guys are so good in PK, tactics then you will be dominating server instead of us.

And don't go saying 'oh we are outnumbered' we all know since push has a child and gone inactive it's hard for you guys to win. I always said you guys rely on push too much, and these past 2 weeks only just prove's it.

Stop talking shit and judging people about pk and tactics, keep it to your guild chat no1 want to hear you talk about supposedly how good you are in PK on forum.

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next