Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Remove RP from SW rewards

+23
Unknown
GM~Chris
disc003
Wasabii
riadhhardous
Emil
palsmhz9
Mint
IXUSS
Jpec
LadyLovelyxD
xVision
TransporteR
± Fantasia
Siku
Serge...
smigu
SexyJo
Sneaky
Castiel
[GM]Connor
pace54321
iSiku
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 Empty Remove RP from SW rewards

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Well, since everyone in the server can see its only Navy that wins SW, all the time, and its getting worser every day over and over again. (50 ppl vs 5-10?)
The reason for this is fairly simple (Ive spoked to atleast 15 ppl who switched to navy from pirate): They want RP.

Since last week, there have been made 5 new navy guilds, just to farm the easy RP in Sacred War. We've lost atleast 50 people on pirate side who are active and playing decently much already in a week or so.

Its getting worse and worse, we're less people every SW because ppl are tired off losing and either quitting or joining Navy side. Removing RP from the "winning faction" in SW removes the reason why everyone is joining Navy so badly and maybe people will come back to pirates again eventually and slowly balance the factions out again.

This is not a request for myself, simply because each single SW I get 75+ RP in a minute or 10. But the point is that people want their lv85 rings so badly that they are leaving their guilds because off it. The rings are untradable lately for some reason, making it for us as an guild impossible to help our members getting these rings aswel.

In other words, we cannot offer anything to our members in Pirate faction anymore because RP are untradable, Rings are untradable and new players cannot kill others in CA for the last option to gain RP. We have nothing to offer our new players and members to get their rings or unseals while everyone in Navy guilds gets it for free in less than 2 days by just sitting @ Navy statue waiting till they win.

Ohh.. and a more active GM would be awesome since seemingly those dissapeared again aswel after last attempt to be active x.x! This would be an awesome way for GMs to see how bad the "Balance" in the server currently is.

Back to top Go down

Remove RP from SW rewards - Page 2 Empty Re: Remove RP from SW rewards

Post by SexyJo Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:33 am

isiku can u shut the fuk up and read up who talked about that first??? jpec talking like FTW dont know what to do or dont have tactics, so i replied him, i didnt come suddenly here and said oh we r pros and u r noobs. learn to read well b4 u post crap.

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:37 am

SexyJo wrote:

and for ur info
many of FTW have better pk skills than fantasia. i brought those people
from official top. they played there 2-3 years with the best guilds and
had the best chars there. while what i noticed in fantasia that any of
them never even played top. or just played there as noobs. so plz dont
ask us to use tatics if ur guild dont even know how to play the gems
after winning them like all people do in top.
its just the number sweety. and some of those pro people from top find it a waste to mall in private servers. thats it.

Read and look at your own words sweety, it's you who needs to know how to read, and write, and several other things I won't comment on.

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:42 am

i know what i read and what i write.
and as i said. i replied what he said.

and yes i still believe that my members r bhetter than urs even though we r losing. if u got a problem with that keep ot for urself cuz simply i dnt give a fuk what would u think.

bye bye

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:45 am

Sure your members are better, but I think you should prove it on game instead of talking crap in a forum lol, it's like a chihuahua, really scary bark, but not so physically scary.

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:49 am

prove it on game?? tell me what can pro people do if theres like +10 stunners stunning them all the time???

no metter how pro u r, if u r sealed and stunned all the time.

and just for ur info im not playing BSO for more than a week so i dont really know what's happening in the game now.

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:02 pm

iSiku wrote:Sure your members are better, but I think you should prove it on game instead of talking crap in a forum lol, it's like a chihuahua, really scary bark, but not so physically scary.

God.. can you just leave this forum already? All you add is more complaints and fights, nothing usefull at all.
We relay on Push exactly as much as your guild relay on you. Its the exact same thing. Without your Legends, we dominate the server. With ALL our active Legends, we dominate the server. This is simply a fact and Im sure you wont deny this.

But whats the fuking point? All I see here is ppl fighting over something that is completely irrelevant. What do you want to prove so badly?

You should know damn well that out off all our Legends none is actually really active. And compared to your guild, which has 5/6 Legends being very active that is a huge difference, but so what? We dont care, we dont give a sh1t. So stop trying to tell us what to do or what to prove, use those brains in your head and come to your own conclusions and shut up about them without bothering us.

Once again, stop going offtopic and stick to the topic or dont bother replying at all, no1 is looking forward to read stupid flamings against eachother over and by.

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:08 pm

Sorry I took so long to reply, was dominating CA. Was that you on Push tanass? lol

Jo started this craps talking about her guilds amazing pk and tactics, why should you tell me to back down... better i buy someone a muzzle

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pace54321 Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:10 pm

the only stratergy ive seen from FTW is logging and complaining.
pace54321
pace54321
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:11 pm

iSiku wrote:

Jo started this craps talking about her guilds amazing pk and tactics

LOL??
i started talking about it?
really?
isnt Jpec who brought up that topic talkin like FTW dont have tatics??????

u r always like this., ur memebers start crap then u say we started. Grow up kiddo

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:21 pm

I didn't see Jpec mention pk skills or that FTW MEMBERS are so uber pro pk'rs, did you?

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Jpec wrote: or try using tatics..

i commented about that, didnt that mean we dont have tactics??????

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:34 pm

SexyJo wrote:
i know what i read and what i write.
and as i said. i replied what he said.

and yes i still believe that my members r bhetter than urs even though we r losing. if u got a problem with that keep ot for urself cuz simply i dnt give a fuk what would u think.

SexyJo wrote:
and for ur info many of FTW have better pk skills than fantasia. i brought those people from official top. they played there 2-3 years with the best guilds and had the best chars there. while what i noticed in fantasia that any of them never even played top. or just played there as noobs. so plz dont ask us to use tatics if ur guild dont even know how to play the gems after winning them like all people do in top.
its just the number sweety.

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess it it only Jpec talking crap LOL

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Can we lock this topic already since there is only offtopic flaming included anymore?

Stop taking everything personal, and as a suggestion for everyone I would say to keep your mouth shut about other people. Saves a looooot off drama and unnessicary stuff on the forums.

GM decided to accept the request. End of story.

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Practice what you preach Smile

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:43 pm

@iSiku

yeah when people talk crap i reply them with crap also.

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:45 pm

iSiku wrote:Oh, I'm sorry. I guess it it only Jpec talking crap LOL

Those words she wrote there count as a personal oppinion, it did not offend anyone or anything as it is her oppinion, she can think whatever she wants. Like everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Tanaros wrote:Can we lock this topic already since there is only offtopic flaming included anymore?

Stop taking everything personal, and as a suggestion for everyone I would say to keep your mouth shut about other people. Saves a looooot off drama and unnessicary stuff on the forums.

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:56 pm

JUST STOP REPLYING AND IT WILL STOP!!!

Lock topic please

Mint
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:59 pm

fine, ill stop it here.

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by palsmhz9 Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:11 pm

i feel sad about this (remove rp from sw)..

if gm can make limit ppl to enter sw is better..

eg: only 5 legend and 40 nonlegend for every SW..first come first serve..
maybe hard to make it, but that what we call balance.same strength each side.
palsmhz9
palsmhz9
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emil Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Jo.. about PK skills?
The fact how good your char's equips are, or how strong you are etc. has NOTHING to do with PK SKILLS!
I played ToP for 2 years (on Cloud&Immortal^^) and if you were asked, you'd say I have no PK skills.. (I assume) but still, your arguments about PK skills are based solely on playing experience. Yeah, when I played ToP I didn't have the best equipment.. but I did roll with the best guild, so I guess after all I enhanced some PK skills?

Don't talk about PK skills and tactics. The few ppl on your guild "pwns" in CA and SW, etc. (getting ca pts, RP) is simply because they have better gear than some of us in Fantasia. I don't mean that you have better equips than iSiku and so on. I mean that the most weak players on Fantasia are alot weaker than your guilds weakest players. This shows when Marconi, Tanaros and the rest of you, are "pwning" the weak players in Fantasia and Green Out.

And for last, but not the least. You're talking about numbers? Sure, there's more of us than you. But it depends on what are you counting. If I were counting how many players are on SW or CA.. I wouldn't even count myself in, as I can't do a SHYT (sorry for the language) of damage to you guys. So what I'm trying to say is.. most of Navy side players are too weak to effect on the overall.

I got a little carried away while I was writing this =P Sorry for any potential typo's or bad language.[b][i][u]

Emil

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:53 pm

here we go again, see ? they never shut up. even when we say stop it here someone must pop up and continue talking crap.

Emil wrote: Don't talk about PK skills and tactics. The few ppl on your guild "pwns" in CA and SW, etc. (getting ca pts, RP) is simply because they have better gear than some of us in Fantasia.

lol, its the opposite way sweety. fantasia got better equi than us. and if my guildies pwn ca or sw sometimes its cuz they got their pk skills. that explain how few members can pwn whole fantasia when isiku isnt online, and it happend many time i dont think u can deny it.

Emil wrote: And for last, but not the least. You're talking about numbers? Sure, there's more of us than you. But it depends on what are you counting. If I were counting how many players are on SW or CA.. I wouldn't even count myself in, as I can't do a SHYT (sorry for the language) of damage to you guys. So what I'm trying to say is.. most of Navy side players are too weak to effect on the overall.

seariously ? u cant do shit? weak players still useful, being weak doesnt mean u cant stun or seal. when i bring 10 noobs now and put them vs 1 legend, and they stun him one by one. tell me what he can do? this is an example. so dont tell me we r weak we cant do anything so we rnt counted, its bullshiit and just more excuses.

anyone from fantasia wanna post more crap? i can reply the whole night i dont mind =]

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Don't complain about numbers too lol, it was you guys who made the alt guild (ftwjr) first and always had like alot of stunners, i wasn't going to make one (green out) until i got pissed off with being stunned constantly by ftwjr members, and when we opened up greenout most left ftwjr to join there

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by riadhhardous Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:28 pm

u think that we made ftwjr to stun u >_< in u r guild u had like 75+ members let's say 70 to not cry for this too lol and in ftw we was like 40-50 and jo dont would add ppl that she dont trust them or let's say to not spy so she made ftwjr to let them try be pro than recruit them in ftw that's all before if u make ftw+ftwjr the number will be like 60-70 max but if u see green out too not active like ftwjr just 1 or 2 from green out comme ca to help fantasia in pk that's why i told u ftw owned server cause they was active not for a stun of ftwjr =) but they do hard work allways in sw Smile and if they leave us to join u we will be happy for them cause they need to be strongs and they r free Wink

riadhhardous
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:48 pm

i didnt make FTWjr to have stunners to stun u lol, i made FTWjr for those people who kept spamming my pm and wanted to join FTW so bad, i wanted to give them a chance to fight by our side as one guild, but i couldnt accept them in FTW cuz they were still too weak to get in, so i made FTWjr for them, and to give them a chance to come with us CA so they can farm some refs and gems. cuz guildless people always get killed.
beleieve me that was my whole point about making FTWjr, didnt think about having more stunners.

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pace54321 Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:29 am

meow
pace54321
pace54321
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpec Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:37 am

Alright sorry for late replies,i got school etc but if you guys had tatics,numbers or not you guys can actually win a few... me and pace " Phantom" have won together wihtout any other legends with u guys having a load of voys + push ulti and a few others lol... and if u guys played top for 2-3 years,u guys should probly share skill tweak with ur guild. i've been in FTW for 2-3 days and i figured out why they so slow,they didn't have tweak until i gave 2-3 of them it lol......not hating on u Jo just stating stuff.. OH yea CM NG and 11 are ur guy's meet up spot 90% of time i suggest u change it to maybe 3,bank,or somewhere unexpected for an attack . Change of tatics is the change of game =)

Jpec
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by pace54321 Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:53 am

all im gonna say is we dont go for the three when we can get an easy two
pace54321
pace54321
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:40 am

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:37 am

Jo no offense but are you done blaming everything on fantasia? "here we go again[...]anyone from Fantasia want to post anymore crap?"

Are you trying to say that all the things fantasia guildies post is crap? You are tired, i am tired, everybody is tired. You did say that u will stop posting here. Then do it. and keep your words. Instead of blaming us for everything how about you guys try to think of new tactics to kill us.
I know FTW can kill Fantasia easy.. Why are you depending on numbers all the time. Then you say it is our fault that pirate guilds move to navy? You are not their queen jo, you can not make them stay in pirate side if they do not want to. they do what ever they want.. In stead of complaining all the time. And out numbering? You are never on when pirates out number navy .. And complains about having random stunners stun you; please. don't you remember when ftw barely made ftwjr? Navy were out numbered by a ton... our annoyance level went over the top.. You do not see us complaining about being out numbered by pirates back then.. Then all of a sudden you guys get inactive and your guildies leave and you blame us. BTW we do not "rule" the server. maybe if you guys are on more often and care about having fun instead of winning. Pirates and navy might be balanced. Seriously.. If you want your "power" then go get it. because personally i can careless if you people can click buttons faster then me. AND PLEASE do not insult my guild. you can insult individuals who are in the guild but not the whole guild. I am not trying to force blame on anyone. All i am saying is. Why can't you guys drop the topic and continue with game...
and again. sorry but this is getting too out of hand.

It used to be only bug reports. but now you guys try to ban each other as a game. ..
If you want to, please go to the bann the person ahead of you topic thing on forum..
FFs people. why are you making it so hard and miserable to play game?
Don't you guys find this pointless?
&

Admin i request that you close this topic. Since you already removed the rp from sw. This matter is over.

Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:27 am

Jpec wrote:and if u guys played top for 2-3 years,u guys should probly share skill tweak with ur guild. i've been in FTW for 2-3 days and i figured out why they so slow,they didn't have tweak until i gave 2-3 of them it lol.....

see? that what i mean about posting crap and talkin about stuff liek u know it, we share tweaks, we have our own forum. me and tana shared tweaks there. so dont talk about what we do if u dont really know.

Jpec wrote:not hating on u Jo just stating stuff.. OH yea CM NG and 11 are ur guy's meet up spot 90% of time i suggest u change it to maybe 3,bank,or somewhere unexpected for an attack . Change of tatics is the change of game =)

if u wanna point about my way of leading, its not me. i didnt play for along time and i almost quitted, my char is used by pilots.

iSiku wrote:

suits you

Wasabii wrote:Are you trying to say that all the things fantasia guildies post is crap? You are tired, i am tired, everybody is tired. You did say that u will stop posting here. Then do it. and keep your words.

DID I SAY ALL????? why i quoted what someone from fantasia said and commented on it saying best post then???

and i already stopped, til one of ur side commented again.

Wasabii wrote:. Then you say it is our fault that pirate guilds move to navy?

tell me when did i say that ????

Wasabii wrote:You are not their queen jo, you can not make them stay in pirate side if they do not want to. they do what ever they want.

wtf is ur problem ?????????? when did i say something about that ??? when did i forced ppl to stay in pirates??? when did i stopped them from doing whatever they want ??? if i said somethign aboutt his go ahead quote it, dont just bring things up from ur head.
"u r not their queen jo" so funny

Wasabii wrote:remember when ftw barely made ftwjr? Navy were out numbered by a ton... our annoyance level went over the top.. You do not see us complaining about being out numbered by pirates back then.

FTWjr was never active, they didnt even have a leader to lead them, all i saw back then was 1 or 2 from then joining ca. or dw.

Wasabii wrote: Then all of a sudden you guys get inactive and your guildies leave and you blame us.

i didnt fukin blame u for this stop brining things up from ur head

Wasabii wrote: maybe if you guys are on more often and care about having fun instead of winning.

we play for pk to have fun not for winning, explains why many times we lost my guildies were laughing in guildchannel and sayin it was nice pk anyway, til someone pop up from fantasia at world at start making fun, here where all start flaming .
and im not saying my guildies never start flaming also, im just saying they dont play just for winning cuz they dont mind losing somwtimes, most of them r mature people below 20 years old and they wont cry for a game.

Wasabii wrote:It used to be only bug reports. but now you guys try to ban each other as a game. ..
If you want to, please go to the bann the person ahead of you topic thing on forum..
FFs people. why are you making it so hard and miserable to play game?
Don't you guys find this pointless?
&

Admin i request that you close this topic. Since you already removed the rp from sw. This matter is over.

as i told u. we said we will stop it, but then they talked again so i replied.

anything u wanna add ????

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pace54321 Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:50 am

hey guys im cool! blah blah blah blah..lemme show u my pk skills......click.....clickclickclik.........i noob.....numbers blah blhablah....lets talk about it onforum blah blah blah.....Sikus making fun of me D::::::: im telling GM's.......Tanaros is a Baby .......lets make server more evennnn!!!! blah blah blah.................................(summed up this whole forum, you guys talk like kids fighting over candy). Ever heard ofthe saying "you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk". This is a "request" forum so i request we stop bickering over stupid crap and just play the game. oha nd might i add....BLAH BLAH BLAH
pace54321
pace54321
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:20 am

Shocked

Peace out ? =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:47 pm

SexyJo wrote:

as i told u. we said we will stop it, but then they talked again so i replied.

Just Stop Replying k? So that any side will talk alone...

Mint
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by disc003 Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:06 pm

cool flaming Razz...u guys rock lol
disc003
disc003
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:13 pm

ftwjr is never active? LOL YOU WOULD SAY THAT IF YOU WERE NOT ONLINE... WTH? =ftw+ftwjr has the most stunners put together i've ever seen.. Do not give me that ____ saying that ftwjr is never active. You know what? Greenout isnt active! Surprised they arent .. only 1-3 guys active in it. Seriously jo. What are you argueing for anywais? Do you even remeber why in the first part?
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpec Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:50 pm

LOL if you guys shared tweaks,Castiel Gutbust3r xAngelic Davox and Nemesis wouldn't have been asking for it,i love everybody in the server so i actually gave it to them and i was in your guild long enough to understand how you guys work PERIOD im done with this topic <3<3<3<3

Jpec
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by GM~Chris Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:30 am

Attention Players on this Topic!

I found it very disappointing reading this topic further more we GM's are not allowed to interfere in Game related aspects directly as it is the players choice ultimately to choose their faction or side. If this goes out of hand and if Navy Division does succeed in abstracting all players from the pirate side through sheer number of Legends/Players and both parties keep flaming each other regarding balance issues we will have to interferer with the permission of GM Lisa in which we will evenly distribute the Legend System(Even number of Legends on both Factions) which intern will even out the number domination issues that plague normal players today and tempt them to switch sides, if the terms are even they wont have to.

We will not stand for this to continue and since most of you want us to take some action on the matter we will eventually so before that i expect both the factions to work everything out before our involvement. (any opinions regarding this post on ethics, moral or freedom are invalid due to the reasons mention above).
BSO GM Team
GM~Chris
GM~Chris
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:45 am

Eclipse, Terra, Fin, iSiku, XIII, Phantom, Voy Siku, Lullaby, Malossi (Quit temporarily) (8-9 players)

SexyJo, xBarai, PushTheTempo, UltimaWeapon, Marconi, DeathSentence(?), Tania, ChubbyTom, Leon, Luffy (?) (8-10 players)

That's pretty even, it's just that navy's legends are more active.. and I didn't even mention players with dark kylin / holy kylin per side yet...

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:46 am

GM.. You do realized... Its already even right? its the issue on "activeness"..
ftw legends:
1. chubbytom
2. Death sentance
3. Pushthetempo
4. leon
5. marcioni
6.xBarai
7. SexyJO
8. UltimaWEapon
9. Tania
10.Luffy

Fantasia:
1. iSiku
2. *Siku (VOY)
3. XIII
4. Phantom
5. Terra
6. Fin
7. Eclipse
8. Lullaby
9. Malossi

Please explain to me how is that not fair.. ? its 10>9.

Last edited by Wasabii on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:51 am

Out off the 10 people you named there are 8 people who quitted / are inactive for 1month+

Yeah they are in FTW guild, but that does not mean they should be counted in on this list as they are not playing at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by iSiku Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:53 am

But most, if not all have other pilots.

In the past week, all of your legends have been online at some stage, with the exception of Luffy and DeathSentence.

iSiku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:03 am

All "pilots" rather play their own char than the "Legends" which would seem rather obvious towards me.

I wouldnt want to play someone elses char while I can have fun with my own char, pilots are there to log in on a legend in case we have no other options. And even then we dont want to be "forced" to play these chars just because.

We play for fun, not for winning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:05 am

Are you sure.? i swore i saw a few of them on within this week. Are you forgetting you guys ownned us yesterday in SW?
jo + tania+ marc+ push + ultmia+ chubby + leon those are the ones that logged on within the week..
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:16 am

I was half afkish there only so Im not sure who where inside there. This happens once in a blue moon though if they where all online. (like once a month lol)
Im usually there 3 out off the 4 SW's a day, and I lose about 95%

And there's another difference:

We finish SW if we can win it, we dont leave statue 1% hp and farm all camps for 10-20minutes to "Farm RP"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:20 am

imma give u a a thumb up. becus i agree with the we do not farm rp thing. :[ It annoys me too Surprised !
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:43 am

It's Fair Enough About Legends They Got Push And Chubby LOL And We Are Good With It,So It's Fair ENOUGH I Guess.

Unknown
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by pace54321 Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:08 am

Tanaros complains too much about everything, if you hate sw so much and rp so much dont come to sw , simple as that. why do u have to make other guilds suffer just because your guild is inactive? Thanks to your idea of removing RP from SW rewards, we have to farm for our RP and we will continue to do so. It's our choice whether to do that or not. Seriously stop complaining about every little thing in this game. i cant even enjoy the game anymore because of some lousy rules. Soon enough we're just gonna chat out our problems with no pk at all. Trust me, if u were winning, you wouldnt do anything about this so stop trying to act like a hero and FTW's Savoiour. Your not leader matterial. Theres kids dying out there in real life and your worried about dying in a game? Splitting up legends wont do much as we have the choice to pk whoever we want to. This is just causing a rift inthe server. Noone cares for flamingcause it just gives server a healthy boost. Theres people in SW that cant kill for rp and need to get stronger equip so they could do so yet you asked GMs to remove it because of your selfishness saying oh ya it would be best for server. Is it Fantasia's fault for your guilds inactiveness?No it isntEverybody can play in FTW if they wanted to but they choose not t. Not our Fault. If any FTW are reading please get another leader because complaining about server imbalance when your losing isnt a leaders best quality. Your a follower Tanaros so when chubby aor push are on follw them into CA or SW or whereever. And please dont complain about farming when when you and everybody in this erver already knows that your guild farms us too. You only dont farm us when you know if you dont finish the staue, your statue is gonna die. Anywho Point is, this isnt an issue abouthow many legends we have on each side. Its about how amany legends or even players decide to help their guild out by showing up. Myabe start a guild system like a guild bank where if you go to CA or DW or whereever you get GEms. i dont know this is dumb.and spend less time complaining ofn forums and more time getting beetter as an individual and as a guild. TY
pace54321
pace54321
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by coldstones Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:27 pm

First of all , Hard comment Pirates started the "Camping" spawn points we didn't complain i remember one time they use "xJcx" to magma, We farm cause you deserved it . you started things you cant finish and i really feel sorry our defenders now cant get RP. we are putting allegations to the price we won , balancing isn't pulling up those who went down. besides we've lost countless SW before we don't report , we don't comment , lets play sporty.Its just hurting we've put a lot of things in order to climb the food chain, and now that we are on TOP we can barely enjoy it because of some rules. If you want to be tough don't say unsportsmanlike things a lot doesn't even help u reporting messes up the game system and putting problems to GM. why don't you just try your best to earn the victory without any reports act mature,(victory is attained not given) trust me you'll feel better "balanced is attained, not retained" 2 major parties should strive hard with the win and loose system . learn to accept loss . cause there just things not meant to be in such a certain time ok im done , its ok we can do anything .
coldstones
coldstones

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:44 pm

*bows down to the great mikko* Very Happy
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content