Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

[Renegade] Recruiting

+8
darktreeck
nmenoor
markjohn89
S2
Swift
Radzuan123
Eiko ^^
IzzHzz
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 Empty [Renegade] Recruiting

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:45 am

First topic message reminder :

THIS IS VOID i.e: It's no longer used.

Recruitment Details

To get straight to the point, we're recruiting anyone who is either a decent demi or a legend. He/she has to has to be able to speak good English and should be trustworthy. He/she has to also use the forum more frequently to check in on the latest guild news. Pm me in-game to see if you qualify. Renegade is still not properly established in that a 'decent' demi isn't properly defined as of now and standings with other guilds are not really that clear. Think of Renegade as an idea rather than an actual guild. Ideas never translate 100% smoothly into the real world so the practicality of the ideas below may not be as great as it sounds. Renegade is also much like a closed beta of a game. I will be implementing guild mechanisms one at a time and see how the current members take it.

Purpose of the guild

The original purpose of the guild was to kill the mainstream guilds and to allow tinier guilds to grow. This guild would act as a measure of how good the mainstream guilds are and those that don't meet the mark would usually have many members leaving or hopping over to another guild that defends it's members more. I was trying to make guilds in this server a better quality but then I thought about guilds like Prominence where their strength lies does not lie in a few people but the guild as a whole and the leaders which keeps them close while negotiating diplomatically with the enemy guild. I thought that with good enough guilds, they'll be able to discuss within the guild of how to deal with 'pro's' like me. More interactions between members of the guild would make being in a guild have more meaning than it does currently. While there are many types of guilds out there, I believe that they would all essentially lead to being one as a team when the time comes. I don't currently have a set number of members to define when a guild is 'mainstream' or 'big' but I would say that it would be measured on the number of active characters in the guild.

Current Members of Renegade
  • Ashley
  • Moo
  • iCrystal
  • Blaine
  • S2
  • Fin
  • Promil
  • ±

Renegade itself

For Renegade's structure, I'm thinking about setting up a forum just for Renegade members to refer to or maybe just use EO's forums. We would mostly be working alone when pking on PK Map and CA unless directly attacked by an individual or a group. We work alone in these maps to prevent overexerting the pressure on the guilds and if one person can't keep up the pressure then a higher number of Renegade members would be assigned to that particular guild. Again, this is really subjective and is a matter of discussion since a guild shouldn't be punished to be able to work together against a stronger foe. However we don't want them slacking off either so it's quite debatable. Obviously, legends get assigned harder tasks and demi's would get it easier, depending on their skill level. We won't just assign two members to a certain guild but rather make it more specific, going down to what type of member, demi or legend, and how many of each type. I'm still sorting out the specifics and they will probably be on this same post in the future. The guild structure will be more clear and I will make a post in the future specifically on this topic and the RoE (Rules of Engagement) of the guild. For now, it's just 'attack when attacked, attack when you feel like, attack preferably big guilds'.

List of current 'big' guilds (as of 20 Mar 2012):
  • Eternals
  • Prominence
  • Silent Myths
  • SuperStar (unconfirmed)
  • New Era (unconfirmed)

Currently, big guilds are defined as having more than 20 active members. This value may change and the way we define it may vary depending on the type of guild it is.

The PvE element of the guild however is not to kill other guilds but rather help them with certain things in PvE. Example being easy things such as killing sandbags or DSC (Death Soul Commander) and Barbarosa. So, we're not your enemy in every single case and we do help out with things such as killing mobs and participate or help out at events to encourage server growth. We would only kill other players in PK maps and CA, unless helping with PvE or during an event in the map. Note that we will probably never create a boss run schedule but a voluntary sandbag schedule (at b2 and/or at daily sandbag events) may be implemented to increase the number of new players in the game.

Exceptions

All members in Renegade, should not show signs of bias towards any one person when pking. There are exceptions of course, like your sister or your girlfriend or boyfriend or something. I'm thinking of making a post where everyone is allowed to say 1 to 3 people who are exceptions. These would be evaluated before being accepted into the list of exceptions and I would try to keep this list as slim as possible. It is NOT compulsory for you to submit 2 or any names at all and it is recommended that you don't if you can help it. Also, if there are several owners to the same char in the exception list, please specify which person(or persons) are the exception and which aren't. If the char as a whole is an exception then it's fine if you don't mention any names. People will be removed from the list if they attack a member of Renegade without cause. If they are simply retaliating then it's completely fine to attack but if they aren't then they will be removed from the list and be pked on sight like every other person (only in PK maps and CA, unless helping with PvE or during an event in the map).

NOTE: An exception can be that we should pk the person whenever and wherever we see him/her. This will only be approved with screenshots or via other media to act as proof for the exception.

Feedback

I want to know what you think about the guild's plan so far.. Bad or good, suggestions, ideas, questions, etc.

Last edited by Ashley on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:30 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated member list)

Back to top Go down

[Renegade] Recruiting - Page 2 Empty Re: [Renegade] Recruiting

Post by markjohn89 Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:16 pm

well said papa ^^ +100000000000000000000000xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(regards on mama becca btw) afro
markjohn89
markjohn89
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:13 pm

'' prominence, maybe but we all know that prominence is a neutral guild and wont really harm you unless you attack em, theyre basically neutral. "

i like this part Devious :3

anyway~ sooner or later, promi will join pk-ing..i mean pk-ing all the time ^^ ty ty~ no offense, be happy, stay fit, eat well~~ but die anyway o.o'' <3
Swift
Swift
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:42 am

Devious wrote:and right now, your guild has almost little to no resistance(yet) i can sense somethings are about to change and you need to tighten up your guild soon.

look, when raising a guild on a low-population server, you can't just ask for the demis and legends to join you to give challenge to "mainstream guilds" cause there are only 2-3 mainstream guild that can put up a fight and those 3 guilds are also dying.

and dont forget that these legends and demis are former 69/Eternals.

demis are mostly loyal to their guilds.
legends has the choice of going wherever they want cause truth be told, being a legend pretty much gives you a free pass to join any guild.

eternals - highly inactive now and dying.
69 - dying with eternals.

prominence, maybe but we all know that prominence is a neutral guild and wont really harm you unless you attack em, theyre basically neutral.

then theres rains guild.

thats the only thing you should worry about right now cause hes active and trust me, pretty soon ex-69s would join him... looking at your list of members right now. majority of em are former eternals members or former eternals friendly.

so in the end, youre back to where you started.

eternals vs 69 just a different name.

so your best solution to let others flourish and get better. legends should stay out of pk if theres no other legends involved.

when theres a new legend that doesnt know about this idea, why dont you pk em.

then they'd be force to join a guild to raise, let em raise up their guild. dont monopolize it by pking em all the time.

when the right time comes, bring down the hammer and show em full pk.

at least then theyve got a chance to fight back.

Awesome post Dev and wish you weren't banned in-game (I'm totally with unbanning you simply cuz you're Aussie). I was thinking about your suggestion and I guess some legends are just too far out for other guilds to handle and usually constant pking doesn't translate to stronger guilds. So maybe this guild won't work out as I planned it would. It's just way too technical and it's getting really complicated. The human element messes up some things and I, quite frankly, underestimated it. Maybe it's time for me to start from scratch but I can't make this decision on my own. Many of my guild members are really into the flow of things so I must consult them Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:45 am

ever heard of KIS?

Keep It Simple.

you made things too complicated when it should have just been.

"No allies." but yeah... i dont wanna keep repeating my self with my suggestion.

@Pacap.

bec says "Kamusta" =)

Back to top Go down

Post by markjohn89 Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:58 am

im not paca!!!
who else call u papa!!! grrrrrrrr =(
TREXXXXXXXXX here....sob sob....
markjohn89
markjohn89
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PACAPLOG Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:23 am

@Devious send my regards to becca.. and kamusta also to both of you.. best regards, keep it cool, always visit us here in forums.. we need opinions with sense especially from you devious <3

PACAPLOG
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by PledgeAllegianceToTheSwag Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:29 pm

wow 69 is still a big guild.. i thought everyone of us already quitted

PledgeAllegianceToTheSwag
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content