Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing

+9
Frenzy1
Serge...
Eiko ^^
[GM]Connor
SpiritReaper
SexyJo
Zezima
S2
ananias
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 Empty Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing

Post by ananias Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well to start with spirit pets all i have to say is that honor pet is too op. I cant find an excuse to support them.. i mean... Literally these pets cancels a whole class SEAL masters, and its just unfair nothing more. it should change from my opinion. lower chance or only one seal i dont know something.

2ndly... Crystalline Blessing in CA lasts about 2 min. i mean 2 MINUTES. not fair for any team.once u are crystallized ur team dies 2-3 times till u are unfrozen (so..u are dead till then)and when a team has one legend on..and he is crystallized is like pking a guild without legend. anyway..i think these 2 things need balance. i w8 for a response from players.
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing

Post by SpiritReaper Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:25 am

Sounds like it. SM got long as *** seals any way and on 1v1 not able to kill the sm. Even if i reco they got huge aoe slow down (Cant rec from that) and vsing legend can put cripple back on me at 50% bolt chance. Peoples only solution to a problem is add more fuel to the fire hope it goes down. Dont stop and think "DAH WITH MORE PPLS WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO STUN HER YET NOT WORKING" MAYBE TRY WITH 2-3 PEOPLE MAX ON THAT PET USER OR USE YOUR STRONGEST LEGEND AND HAVE STUNNER ON SIDE WAITING. CANT THINK OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT BECAUSE ITS NOT LOGICAL TO TRY IT.

Stupid and pointless argument coming from same people who get owned all the time. Not gonna comment futher as its wasting time cause I cant emphasize try using a different tactic. (For example a spirit Pet instead of con in ca).

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing - Page 2 Empty Re: Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing

Post by PACAPLOG Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:58 am

[GM]Connor wrote:Attack speed does not affect the rate at which Spirit pets activate.
They have a 5-10% chance to activate randomly during runtime.

Keep up the interesting debate as we are monitoring it constantly

this is interesting.. so care to clarify how does the reco skill triggers in a more specific manner?

"They have a 5-10% chance to activate randomly during runtime."
5-10% chance per second or what? please elaborate for us.. thanks..

PACAPLOG
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:19 am

Paca I found when testing with pet and few others more ppls who hit Jen fast the rec. EG more poisons ek effects blah. Her con vs my con is she didn't get rec outta 3 time we tested before she dropped to no hp. Dont complain about pet been OP when the enemy you vs auto bolt and are incapable of forming up and finding an adequate counter solution. I am gonna keep brining UP LACK OF PLAYER skills as that's the only problem with pet here. IF pet so op add an extra 2-3 effects to it like heal and chain heal again except chain heal does 300 hp a sec for 10 sec and heal does 3000 dmg and it cycles through the effects.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:47 am

well, i have a theory about this...

suppose that the effect gets triggered by the attack rate not by the damage it self.

even if someone hits 10 damage on to an honour pet user but if their attack speed is fast enough, lets say 500. it will be more than enough to trigger the effect at an alarming rate.

now if you want to fight someone with an honour pet. i suppose its better if someone has high max and low attack speed.

i.e

if my SS was fighting S2... what i'd do is.

I'd take off my boots or other equips that adds up to my attack speed to reduce my attack speed... so id still hit high?

but when i think about it now... that wont really matter.

hp, defence and PR

thats what really matters in here.

so if theres an honour pet user...

i suppose the idea is to stun the target and no one mellees the target!
only use spirit bolts and conch considering they hit high but ignores target defence and pr.

actually, maybe conch is the only thing strong enough to not trigger the effect.

as i recall... with lil, he use to hit like 20k on conch i think(couldnt recall the exact amount, it was a really really long time) maybe it was 26k but for the arguements sake, lets say 20.

so... with someone who has 60k hp, conch only needs to hit 3 times.

unlike the "stun the target, then hit 3-5k damage continously."

can someone put this to the test considering we all know what my situation is xD

so first test to conduct.

honour pet user - stunned/sealed.
continous conch ray only, no mellee.

then see what happens.

2nd test.

honour pet user - stunned/sealed.

someone with a high damage(enough to break) and a low attack speed.

3rd test.

honour pet user - stun/sealed

against a high bolter along the lines of...

jo, eiko, zara and who ever else you've got now a days that can compare to their bolt.

if im right, i think i just figured out how to kick ure asses without even playing =P

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:51 am

LOLz I got lame darkness pet to try out. Pet is as crap as thunder pet. (Less stats but some half decent effects but plagued buy sealing towers in sw if its same as thunder pet targeting as it seems to be so far)

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:56 am

well, i dont know the effects of darkness and thunder pet atm... but it would be nice if someone fills me in.

as i see it, darkness and thunder seems to be "just right" at the moment considering the opness of honour pet outshadows the issues darkness and thunder posses.

but thunder and darkness is an issue to be discussed about some other time.

as for now, we(and by we i mean you guys cause i shouldnt even get involved with the arguements now) need to discuss the honour pet.

btw samantha, is it possible to get more than 1 spirit pet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:02 am

PACAPLOG wrote:
Devious wrote:lowering the chances of the trigger effect wont matter.

lets say even 300 attack speed.

with each single hit, you have a chance of triggering the effect. so... lets say 1% chance of triggering it... the person has 30k hp... depending on ure max, ud have to hit this person at least more than 5 times, thats 5% chance already...

im just saying maybe the triggering chances isnt what we should be concerned about but the effects it self.

with all due respect zoriel, 5 times you hit the person who currently owns honor pet is not 5% chance of triggering the effects unless you meleed the character 100 times then that will be 5% out of a 100.. that is 20% chance youre talking about before the skill triggers.. lets do the math right..

as i have always reading all your post (since i am an avid fan you your SS), if not mistaken, assuming you have 500atkspd, u can hit an enemy 5 times per second.. assuming the current effect of the pet triggers @ 5-10% chance, thus mathematically saying the recovery skill of the honor pet will trigger using probability roughly around 2-4 seconds.. which is what we do experience in-game..

thus, making the recovery skill being triggered with a 1% chance is simply saying that the recovery skill will simply activate in roughly around 20 seconds.. assuming that the honor pet holder is being meleed by the same 1 player with 500atkspd.. and surely it will still have greater chance of activating recovery skill depending on the number of players mobing the said player who wears the honor pet..

well, when i think about it now... when i was still playing, no one can last 10 seconds under my continous mellee not unless they're strong enough to tank.

so, with that being said... no matter what happens, the pet will be triggered IF you're a melleer.

in my theory, the way to deal with an honour pet user...

1. Honour pet user must be stunned.
2. Only melleers of 15k+ max may attack.
3. Voyagers will be the priority attackers to them if the subject is stunned.

but to minimize the chances of the pet being triggered, the fewer the people attacking, the more chances of killing the user.

thats whats in my theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:31 am

i got x2 spirit pets. Secondly Voy nado and cleric Ice cant be recovered. EG nado spam able and no CD and has cripple when over and lighting stuns for 4 secs on 50% chance with ek user. Already your counter to pet user is sitting their. OR 14k max like my con mode easily dispatches S2 before pet recovers. (700 attack speed too) WE still gotta take into account new skills coming, 3rd rb and if it offers any special effects to classes or nice perks.

Regarding Issues lv100 Champ wep is ok except it has same max and min attack as a 85 unseal sword.(Kinda pointless if its end game wep)

Others on my mind but cant be fuked going through them.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:13 am

pets switchable?

nado should have some cd at least, thatd be pretty annoying if...

ure nadoed, then a pack of wolves just sits there waits for you to come down. as soon as u come down u get stunned, conched and dead.

come to think of it, if i were to command an attack to dispatch an honour pet user, thats how i'd do it.

are the new skills/tree lines out yet?.

i find the level 100 champ weapon lame and can have some improvements.

how about making the level 100 champ weapon have the same damage as a dual 85 weapon and pr and defence bonus.

but then you'd still lose the gemming bonus of having a 2nd weapon bonus
and the gemming of a shield.

as for the honour pet, i really feel like the effects should be changed instead.

in my head...

replacements can be...

"when stunned or sealed, the user gains a 5-10 seconds invulnerability - but movement speed cut down drastically."
or

"when stunned/sealed/under attack the user can heal 40% of the users maximum hp."

no reco at all. the reco screws up the entire thing.

5-10 seconds invulnerability would still be fair imo because...

when stunned and being melleed, u gain 5-10 seconds invulnerability... u can recover HP not afflicted status. it gives the user a chance to take a breathe but what if they come out of stun and that means theyre invulnerable for 5-10 seconds, so how about make them almost immobile during the 5-10 seconds of invulnerability?

but then that would be annoying if ure not even stunned or ure hp isnt even low and it activates, basically ure "iced" cause u cant be hit and u can barely move but u can use long range skills(this would be good for SS, im sorry if it seems like im having a favouritism towards SS cause i was one)

40% hp recovery... sure highly debatable but would you rather have someone thats completely recovered, void of stuns and seals than to them gain more hp?

lets say were dealing with someone who has 100k hp.

u stunned the target, attacked it and its hp went down to 20k.

then the effect gets triggered and the subject gains 40k hp.

the target is now back to 60k BUT still stunned.

would you rather have that or someone whos already at 5% hp, then becomes invulnerable and recovers, voids of all attack and kills you.

so my suggestion is, to simplify.

Honour pet to be changed to only have two effects.(four ONLY if magic)

1. 40% hp recovery based on users maximum hp.
2. 5-10 seconds invulnerability for the user only if stunned and hp is down at 30%
3. If an SM, 70% hp recovery. - considering SMs hp,defence and Pr i think its only fair.
4. If a Cleric, SP recovery of 40% based on the users maximum sp

so the triggers are...

1. Effects would only be triggered if the user is stunned.
2. Effects would only be triggered if the users hp is down to 30% hp.
3. If the user is a cleric, effect can be triggered if its SP is down to 30% only if the user has Energy Shield on.

The restraints are.

1. When invulnerability is triggered.

- the user is almost immobile(CRUSADER CLASS OR CHAMPION CLASS), reduced movement speed. to almost little movement speed to avoid abusing the invulnerability.

-for a ranged class, like a sharp shooter. range is reduced(only if range is adjustable) by half.

-for magic classes... idk if i were a magic class instead of attacking my target and my hp/sp is down to 30%, id just sit still and try to recover my hp/sp.

2. The effects can only be triggered if the user is stunned or sealed.
this is to prevent the abuse of the effects and to limit the complaints of people.

3. DK effect shouldn't trigger the effects of the honour pet.

4. The effect has a CD.

if the effect has been triggered, the effect chance cannot be triggered for another 15-30 seconds.

feel free to shoot down my suggestion as long as its not - "you're banned, you have no rights to talk." - thats true but i have a brain so i used it and my friends needs suggestions and help regarding this matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:46 am

I dont agree 70% of sm's Hp nor do i agree with 40% of clerics SP one look at gms table they showed of a lv100 Sm ek and fully gemmed. More then tank enough seconds clerics getting 40% sp isnt the equivalent of me getting 40% hp since i don't use 1 hp to adsorb 1-64 pts of dmg per health point. But rec is part of pet and one reason players use it.

Look at Blindeye, He has rec pet yet almost one hit ss. He also cant compete against players like jen and I as bow is his main weapon.

Champ has had so many changes that has affected the way i play game. So I look at new ways of doing things (Pretty pissed I had my Defender Title taken). Tanks only half of what they were since nado in air 100% means always getting damaged even when flying. Slash skills for crus champ needs to hit a bare min dmg to hopefuly make it semi useful. 2.5k dmg for legend 1.5k for normal players. Titans minimum dmg changed from that retarded 3.6k dmg per hit to something players might live. TITAN bow range Reduced, TITAN hs cd longer, TITAN slash longer, TITAN defender title an craftable Item thats permanently added once obtained through various Quests. (Dont have in mall already nothing to do in game atm).

Game lacks a stroy and a quest line + pk maps. I dont have to mention how lame a pk map is when nothing new is out.

SW to have special Items to kick a legend or demi legend out of sw for 5 mins only one per side cant be used my legend or demi legends. (100 patches or some thing like that)

Rework of maps as they are boring to look at. Icy predominantly as its a hole. Unique looking Npcs would be nice ones that i dunno do nothing but walk back and forth around the city etc. (Makes game more I dunno lively feeling)

Mana bars to be displayed under hp bars so every one can see them.

Perhaps move abba bosses to random locations around the map or make a new pk zone Smile So players can kill bosses without the need of abba. EG snowy Mount have the crus ss voy champ with drak kylins and holy kylins. HArdin on summer with a lair like bds but alot different in side with cool little stun towers XD. Kara somewhere like ask the goddess to open a portal once ever 48 hrs to Kara realm (Portal lasts for 1 hour map expires in 2 Kara have a bit bigger power up)

I got more suggestions and Ideas but i am sure other players have got better. I do see a gap between non donators and donators but its not so bad till you get to donators like myself or Jen is the gap most present.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:56 am

bare in mind that this is still a discussion regarding spirit pets.

and no, you did not give sufficient information to why you've reached to the conclusion that 70% of sms hp and 40% of clerics hp can be recovered isnt acceptable

as i said.

for sms, considering an sms hp and defence, theyd go down easily if theyre stunned.

when i was still in NGW and i fought honest sama, i went through him within like 4-8 seconds(on gun). in CA, it took me like 8-12 seconds(still on gun) (i do recall it cause i actually counted it. yes i was scouting him to see what he can do.)

honestsama is a top class SM and he went down easily like that against an SS(which is only fair cause SS are its natural weakness)

can u imagine that with a crus with same max as me, as soon as hes stunned, gg. hes dead.

as for clerics.

when theyre stunned, they easily go down, the only time clerics can fight back is if theyre not stunned. theyre mostly support so yes, 40% is enough, its actually low!

keep in mind these effects can only be triggered if stunned so feel free to beat the **** out of em if u dont stun or seal em.

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:19 am

Nope 25%-30% sp fair as its the equivalent to more hp then what you or i get. Bear in mind magic deals more DPS per second on other player then any other class at +27. ITs stupid notation pets have to be completely changed cause legends lacking gems equips and quite frankly any quality pk skills (Referring to auto bolt) to be somewhat interesting in pk.

Game has lost its fun atm as pk for high gemmed legends is non existent. Magic classes been over tanked when they can 100% disable targets for an extensive period of time is retarded. I agree sm should get new skill set or more damaging skills that cant be recovered like Target becomes unable to heal hp/sp for 30 seconds. Spirit Bolt does 0.5x more dmg when a target is effected by elder seal. Dps that does 5% of targets current hp every few seconds.

No need to destroy recover pet since again ill say NADO cant get recovered HS no matter how strong a target is unable to get recovered, lastly Icy thing cleric has.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:57 am

its only for clerics, clerics isnt gunna bolt u 26k like a voy does.

its not about the legends lacking gemming or skills, the damn thing is op it self cause of reco.

it has too many bugs and issues because of the "no matter how low the trigger effect is, it will still be triggered."

thats why i believe that its not right to have this pet. the reason why u lost the high gemmed legends to fight is well, because u all decided to join up.

and quite frankly, i dont see the 30% sp recovery to be unfair.

like seriously, only 2 clerics to fight is jo and wasabii, jo rarely comes on andd wasabii, idek where she is.

even so, with continous mellee, they cant put up a fight.

i kill jo in SW in a matter of 5-8 seconds in continous mellee and shes not even stunned.

i'll put my self in a crusaders position.

i'll chose a strong crusader. lets say... ivy.

i stun jo. kept melleeing her and her sp goes down to 30%, effect gets triggred and sp goes back to 70%.

if jo is still stunned then i'll keep attacking and wait for cd.

when her cd goes off, why would i stop attacking?

i know i can use corp kyl effect to use mini stuns. i'll just keep meeling till my cd goes down.

look, a person who knows who he is enemy is can make a good plan to take the enemy down.

the pet is currently op cause no matter what plan u formulate, if it gets activated, its too op.

can u imagine that? to kill one honour pet user, u need 1 crusader, 1 voy at least just for 1 enemy.

with the suggestions i made.

1 person can actually put up an even fight against a legend that uses honour pet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenzy1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:59 am

Devi are u still banned???

Frenzy1
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:17 pm

nah i just decided not to log in despite my ban got lift, cause u know i like to play really mysterious...

ofc im still banned lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brok3n Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:27 pm

[GM]Connor wrote:Attack speed does not affect the rate at which Spirit pets activate.
They have a 5-10% chance to activate randomly during runtime.

Keep up the interesting debate as we are monitoring it constantly

What do you mean by "runtime"?
Brok3n
Brok3n
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by PACAPLOG Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:26 pm

devious, as always, you never fail to amuse me.. i support your ideas all the way!!! (i hope your banned get lifted soon, we need more people who really love the game and have time to spare and shows the care for the game, GM's might learn to ingame players too)

PACAPLOG
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:44 am

PACAPLOG wrote:devious, as always, you never fail to amuse me.. i support your ideas all the way!!! (i hope your banned get lifted soon, we need more people who really love the game and have time to spare and shows the care for the game, GM's might learn to ingame players too)

oh pacap... you make me experience an involuntary, premature cardiac contraption. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2