Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by SiĀ·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing

+9
Frenzy1
Serge...
Eiko ^^
[GM]Connor
SpiritReaper
SexyJo
Zezima
S2
ananias
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing Empty Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing

Post by ananias Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Well to start with spirit pets all i have to say is that honor pet is too op. I cant find an excuse to support them.. i mean... Literally these pets cancels a whole class SEAL masters, and its just unfair nothing more. it should change from my opinion. lower chance or only one seal i dont know something.

2ndly... Crystalline Blessing in CA lasts about 2 min. i mean 2 MINUTES. not fair for any team.once u are crystallized ur team dies 2-3 times till u are unfrozen (so..u are dead till then)and when a team has one legend on..and he is crystallized is like pking a guild without legend. anyway..i think these 2 things need balance. i w8 for a response from players.
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing Empty Re: Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing

Post by S2 Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:20 pm

the crystalline boosts pr and def and resistance to magic dmg, so u can ezily tank while being in crystalline, however i agree its way to long in ca and should be its normal time rather than extended.

with the honor pet the rec is already lower than b4 and well, it costs 100dc so id expect some power from it
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing Empty Re: Spirit pets and Crystalline Blessing

Post by ananias Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:26 pm

yeh but with 100 dc u can get thunder pet too.. its not so OP. Darkensss (havent seen it) but as i heard its op too. u paid 75 dc for god realm ring too. Its not that OP. i didnt say to cancel it.i proposed to reco only one seal at time or lower chance. and what about lower chance? anytime i see u stun and seals u get them through in 2 secs.

As for crystalline yeh it boosts pr and def but u know that even like this cant tank in ca. only leg champ on shield. As u have reduced dmg in ca it would not be bad to boost crystalline time for a while...but for a while..that is crazy. So we aggree on crystalline at least
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zezima Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:33 pm

I agree with S2 ,you can use crystaline blessing on your tank when he is focused to protect him while your team gets hp back and comes back to kill the enemy.
Zezima
Zezima
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:34 pm

with the pets:-

honor pet has a reduced rec time already, and i heard it use to boost ms but now removed. i can now kill rayne whereas b4 she could just go out of my seal and kill

thunder pet :- currently sams pet does 17k dmg per 4-5 secs if i hit him

dark pet :- fully seals some11 hittin u, i heard they reduced poison dmg and he rate at which it seals.

again the pets are paid for so ull expect some sort of power from it, its almost the same price as legend
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Thunder pet only good for tanks that u cannot break..else u kill him and u just get ur dmg. (and last time i checked was 15k dmg but never kills u...lets u low hp) .In ca that dmg is way smaller. As for darkness pet ... Darkness pet vs Honor pet (dont think the stats) who u think is better....one is sealing..and the other is sealed free.
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:02 pm

well, dark pet is better,

if u think about it the player can no longer dmg u until the seal ends which includes magic class as well, whereas the rec pet recs u out of seal but ull still be killed if u cant tank
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:06 pm

yeh now i think that way is better.but both arent too op? dont get how much u paid.other things are more expnesive and worse. im just tellin it needs balance. Am i the only who see it unfair? other than mini stuns of my hatand crystalline u cant get killed by a bunch of normal players and demis. i know its unfair for u cause u may malled it for all these things and if it would be other u wouldnt mall it..but it seems unfair on gameplay to me. very unfair.
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:25 pm

so u saying u be useless when someone use Crystalline Blessing on u cuz it last long ??? ok then i wana complain about voys nado, they always keep nado me which make me not able to do anything and be useless also.

i actually would agree to make it shorter but if it wont boosts the damage, and out of ca its kinda useless.

SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:04 am

Stun on lighting too now and not ek is just over the top OP. I buy ek on voy to get stun effect and newbs now get it for free outta ca awesome. Use dc for effects now newbs get handed for free. Legends going to get remade? Still no benefit to been demi other then waste SW slots when you get nab ones on your team.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:11 am

Spirit pets are not overpowered
Spirit pets are not easy to obtain and they are a unique item that only few players possess
Spirit pet bonuses only trigger at a rate of 5%-10% and their bonuses were significantly reduced from what they originally were.

-Crystalline blessing duration fixed in CA
-Lighting bolt stun chances re-adjusted
---1 Second stun with 33% chance for all Voyagers
---4 Second stun with 50% chance for Eternal kylin Voyagers
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:40 am

Oh c'mon. I can't agree that honor pet has only 5-10% rate! GM i wish u could see our pk for 1 fully day. Eg: We had like 2-3 SS, then 2 crus, and i think dk champ. And what? She still could can kill almost all...
I don't believe in that 5-10% >.<
BTW spirit pets are easy to obtain- they are just 100DC, so some1 need wait just 1DAY! And taaadaaaa pet in your inventory =].
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:46 am

Aswome changes now i can perma stun with my voy. And perma nado. Super op now nado CD too fast especially since you can now dmg them in the air without any actual dmg reduction. So once i legend my voy next week and start its forging i bet changes will happen due to OP factor. I get 1-10% chance to get stun with my ek. I cant perma stun someone or perma disable to them. Newbs with low lv equips kill +27 equips or put into perma stun since that dodge nado with 100k hp is gone. Little fun been champ now when all magics made more overpowering with unrecoverable skills. Cant swap to shields in stuns or nados can in crystal blessing. I dont care blessing not op now but nado way op for what it does and cd way too short. + Lighting 33% Chance for 1 sec stun on top of having nado. Pr and multi strike harldy op as normal champ since bot limited stun time and miss alot. Champ hp regen far too slow now for all the high dmg stuff coming out. I cant even tank newbs on full con over 10o pr and 20k defense cause of retarded static dmg.

Urge the gm team to make characters and participate in the PK on server and just look whats most over and under powered. Hopefully in near future. I asked this request before and Chris apporved +27 +18 equips and class testing.

Reguards
Terra

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:10 am

i agree with eiko
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:13 am

Agreed with the op statement.

At least with the Honor Spirit Pet.

Its chances to recover are 90%.
Which is meaningless in EK legend users.

Ive been in a party with +4 cruses and stun, stun, stun, ..., stun.
Its like you never stunned the pet user.

And so we die.

They only skill i have to stop those players is now useless.
Stun wont least more than 1s.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:39 pm

not gunna lie... honour pet was pretty op.

well, from my experience...

before i got my bow and gloves to +27, no one can kill ivy with mellee.

so can you imagine that...

she gets stunned, with high as dodge, mellee is useless, the only ones that could kill her in 2 IS is nero.

but to hit her with 2 IS u need stun... with the pet that recovers you, its too much to handle.

i had 621 attack rate, i have EK set. when DK effect activates, she slows down giving me a chance to kill her before she could reach to me but when the pet activates.

she gains recovery, heal and mspd bonus.

if i get to kill her before she reaches me then great but if i dont, im stunned and melleed to death.

she can out run me if the mspd bonus activates despite i was an SS with the highest mspd in game along with 2 other SS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:05 pm

About nado.. We have 100% dmg on enemies during nado? Cuz if yes maybe would be better to reduce dmg like during crystalline? O.o
hope some1 understand what i mean xDD
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:30 pm

longer cd duration less air time or something. Its retarded cause cant do **** in Air not even zoom screen in and out to run away.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:05 pm

dev explained exactly what i wanted to say about this pet, i was just too lazy to write lol.

im a cleric, if i pk a legend 1vs1 , the only skill that help me is my cripple cuz it gives me a chance to bolt and keep running to avoid getting stunned, but with this pet my EK bonus is useless.

i understand ppl paid much for it, but at the same time its not EK users fault to make their set bonus useless, if u got what i mean
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:39 pm

jo only some ppl have this pet, u still ek bolt every1 else.

and devi the pet is less op than b4, i meeled rayne to death and she couldnt exit out of the mini stuns and dk effect. the bonus mspd the pet is suppose to give doesnt appear either.

the effect is random sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt, i lost 50k hp on 1 stun because the pet wouldnt rec me out, the 2nd stun it worked.

spiritreaper and push can kill me on 1 primal stun and meele still.

S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Reco pet not op. Balances out the stun and seals since they last forever it cant keep someone 100% stun seal locked. Stops a person getting soloed and If i could i would gladly swap my piece of **** thunder pet. Thunder pet still the worst one. If cleric or sm wins that pet 100% useless.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenzy1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Your thunder pet still hurts!

Frenzy1
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:11 am

I have nothing more to say about the reco pet... Jo,karo+- ,dream and S2 saw what happened.. i think action game is shutting all words...i wonder jen if u are still so + for this pet if 5 of eternals get it..and u know they can.its just 100 DC..
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:15 am

lol ananias, believe me if some members of our guild got it, everyone will be complaining and agreeing its OP and gm wont wait a day to change it ^^
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:20 am

lol i didnt hear much complaining when u guys team up with rayne and ivy to take down noobsgonewild,. besides me devi and nero already asked gms to do something about the rec pet and they did , there is less rec time and it doesnt give mspd bonus.

and to point out im pking ppl whilst on con mode where i get 10k max and 100k hp with 610 dodge.
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:24 am

u recoed all the cripples from ek and crystaline in 1 sec.nothing more.
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:26 am

Yeah.. u want change something from mall items? Tell Eternals to mall it xD Sad Truth =)
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:29 am

u cant rec crystalline, the recent update has changed the time of it, seals dont last long either, theres a +- 5 second on it , only seal that does work is dk, and like i said i had 610 dodge so josu couldnt hit me.
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:32 am

crystalline time fixed only in CA..i think i can read well. and as much u wanna make it normal dont even try.its obvious to all server..the thing we post its for gm and only
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:40 am

if u say spirit pet is fixed and u won vs 3 legends and 3 demi legends, how about if it wasnt fixed? u win vs 15 legend? just lol....

and so what if u r on 100k hp ? means u should tank 6 mallers???
i was on 70k sp and 23k hp. and only u attackin me and i died. why u shouldnt die when 6 mallers attack u?

clerics must tank more than SS. only 1 SS killed me, and 2 clerics + 3 SS + 1 crus couldnt kill u
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:44 am

im sry lol,

josu cant atk me if i dodge him, blindeye has no gems in gun, bowman cant break me if ive got 90pr and 4.7k def. dream breaker is ungemmed.

so bascally im fighting against u(jo) and eiko. so i seal u and kill off eiko. job done
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Bowman's seal... Blind's seal... Josu's stun.. Dream's seal too oh and i think Jo's crystalline. Yeah u were fighting against few skills =P
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:12 pm

Sounds to me Undergemed players vsing well gemed player. put tanks back to the way they were ill solo guilds again without the need of +27 equips. Equal equips i destroy jen and some times in one hit. (VERY LUCKY PR) It obvious yous lack skills or the gem levels to compeate. I manged to help yous kill Ivy and blood when they had pet. It just reverets back to equips of one to another. Btw Jen also has god realm ring adds 10% chance to evade stuns. GOnna complain shortly when i spam lotto for reco pet?

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren - Ryuk Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:23 pm

look at ur pk skills :3
Ren - Ryuk
Ren - Ryuk

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyJo Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:31 pm

"look at ur pk skills" how lame. we rnt some nabs here, we r pro players who played this game for years so plz get lost dont come and tell me "look at ur pk skills"
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:57 pm

hahahahhahaha dont talk about pro pk skills i saw it a lot of times and see just few ppl who have skills

Damian
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:38 pm

on dk effected jen i was hitting u 600s.... on 600 speed +kylin stuns+ 2 bolts +some stuns +ek debuffs.u took 3-4 sec to kill me..till then eiko is unsealed...and lol all i see is bla bla bla....job done. We didnt talk about ur stats when u are on CON.we know u are pro on gemmin....Thats why we say that the pet is OP...we never said why u have 90 pr or 100k hp..we said 2 clear things that noone wanna accept. u kill a bunch of ppl that before u couldnt (dont tell me again that u paid 100 dc for this.its still out of the point) and u CANCEL a whole CLASS "sealmaster"...if u really believe that the chance is 5-10% then i quit talking.its just a troll continue
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:00 pm

WELL i didnt have a chance to try this out b4 the honour pet since eternals have been so inactive, and yes i do believe its 5-10 percent hance, for every hit theres a chance itll activate, now u say u got 600 atsp? so gettin hit down to 20k hp left the light pet activated and then i was able to pk u all

honestly this has been already put forward to gms months ago, but like astral said there were no complaints coming from u guys then, just me,devi and nero.

the pet was so much worse back then having instant rec as soon as ur touched, and the insane mspd bonus made the girls fast as me on bow mode.

and to note, yes i can kill honest b4, it depends on who sealed who first.
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ananias Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:27 pm

yeh but we dont talk only about ek debuffs...we talk about normal seals of ss or sm's. W8 to understand it better... when i seal u there is 5-10% chance to get unsealed right? Cause if my normal meele is on the counter to unseal u in that 5-10% then its wrong..the right is that there is chance for the right skill...so..its 5-10% chance to reco the exact skill attack or every meele hit has 5-10 % chance to reco u whatever stuned sealed u are?
ananias
ananias
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:34 pm

there is a 5-10 chance i get reced and healed PER HIT. this is y hard hitters such as push and sam are able to kill me, coz they have crzy maxes that counter my con.

S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:39 pm

He dun understand more ppls makes pet stronger. Find one person to 2 people means GG effect pretty useless.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by PACAPLOG Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:13 am

please try to read it thoroughly before having any bad interpretations and comments regarding this matter.. thank you..

to make things very simple.. what my interpretation on what sam and jen is saying, as per my own understanding about this matter is that (since i have no honor pet to actually test with).. the more people trying to melee / cast a skill unto a character having honor pet, the more melee / spammed skill the character is taking, the more chances of recovery the pet will trigger since its 5-10% chance, the more the character takes the more he / she will experience the effect of the honor pet.. simple as that..

it just so happen that a hardcore maller can tank, the more he / she can endure the pain, thus making the recovery from the pet making it more advantageous to his / her favor.. simple..

i find it more challenging to pk them with a good team, though i cant do shyt to break them at all lol.. and all i can do is stand there and wait for my dying day to come..

but think about this, and i want all who reads this think very deep into it.. what more if sam or push has the pet of honor? having more def, pr, and hp to spare, can make them more hard to pawn as they are currently tanking now.. also consider how they can pk and pawn almost all of the players, even s2 is in big trouble if she ever happen to pk with them 1 on 1..

we all know the fact that being hardcore, pro-ly forged, rightly gemmed and highly equiped with all the end game items must surely have an edge.. i know all will agree with me on that one, since that is the purpose why all strive hard for it and even mall for it since this is a private server..

but the point is simple.. i know majority of people who doesnt have this pet will surely say that.. having that honor pet makes the sm's completely impotent.. crusader's stuns, SS seals, champ's primal rage and mighty strike, voyager's nado and bolt, cleric's crystaline blessing etc. will all be in such way in no use and doesnt serve its purpose as to dissable an opponent from a period of time.. and the purpose of team work is considered meaningless..

i agree for the above said, but then again, think of it this way.. those people who currently owns an honor pet can tank regardless of whether theyre on their con mode or highly and properly gemmed.. the reason that people who happen to have honor pets can pk efficiently is due to the simple reason that aside from their tanking ability is that, they know when and to whom they will be spamming their skills at.. who to seal, who to attack melee at.. i dont want to look hipocrit but they know what exactly to do when they pk, simply saying that they got +27's and the right skills to do the job right..

i know that mallers deserve what they malled for and expects more to what they had spend for, but please bare in mind that this honor pet is at the moment making the server pk a bit imbalance.. in the sense that the recovery triggers 5-10%, with high damage per second spamming a tank character who owns an honor pet will just trigger recovery in 2 - 3 seconds.. im not saying that a character who has honor pet is not kill-able, they still die, but they can last longer, thats all into that..

what i am trying to imply is "JUST AN OPINION" to the extent of my understanding about the matters at hand.. the honor pet is not overpowered "IT JUST NEEDS ADJUSTMENTS" lets saying lowering the recovery chance to 1-2%..

what im imposing is only a simple request from the GM TEAM, to carefully make a study about this.. since the GM's as i remembered once said, (not word per word but the thought alone) that the effects of spirit pets are still on testing and is prior to change depending on the number of players obtaining such spirit pets and how it affects pk in the server (or something like that).. we all are aware that the GM's are currently busy in real life as all of us are, lets just wait for them until such time they can attend to this and let them try more test until such time they can attend to it..

PACAPLOG
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by PACAPLOG Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:05 am

SpiritReaper wrote:He dun understand more ppls makes pet stronger. Find one person to 2 people means GG effect pretty useless.

with regards to sam's comment that i will quote, correct me if im wrong sam, but as i interpret this comment, from what i understand..

so thus this basically mean it is to the attacker's advantage to not mob / gang bang a player having spirit of honor to basically kill him / her, and thus lowering the chances of the recovery skill to trigger and take into effect provided that those 2 persons attacking that one player who has spirit of honor pet can break him / her?

not that i am complimenting sam or anything, but this is one of the most concrete example that a true player who loves what he plays does.. being observant, one who finds solutions rather than complaining about the pet's effect are..

but the only problem is that (not that i am contradicting on my previous post), this makes the honor pet user having a sort of immunity.. in the sense that, since only a few can break him / her, and only a few can tank him / her, rendering most magic class or the essence of having a ton of low forged players (which basically comprised of 80-90% of most players ingame) useless since the recovery triggers at high chances thus making it "SEEM IMBALANCE" (for most of the players opinion only).. the "ONLY SOLUTION" i can see is to "JUST SIMPLY" lower the chances of triggering the recovery skill from 5-10% to 1-2%..

again, this is only my opinion, comments and suggestions contradicting or not to my honest opinion is greatly welcomed and appreciated..

PACAPLOG
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:22 am

How do you think jen and I competed against Ivy blood rayne when pet had insane ms bonus. Simple i save primal rage incase one got bit of speed and tried to run. Having equal equips and the perfect class to counter them is what it comes down to.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:27 am

lowering the chances of the trigger effect wont matter.

lets say even 300 attack speed.

with each single hit, you have a chance of triggering the effect. so... lets say 1% chance of triggering it... the person has 30k hp... depending on ure max, ud have to hit this person at least more than 5 times, thats 5% chance already...

im just saying maybe the triggering chances isnt what we should be concerned about but the effects it self.

Back to top Go down

Post by PACAPLOG Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:58 am

Devious wrote:lowering the chances of the trigger effect wont matter.

lets say even 300 attack speed.

with each single hit, you have a chance of triggering the effect. so... lets say 1% chance of triggering it... the person has 30k hp... depending on ure max, ud have to hit this person at least more than 5 times, thats 5% chance already...

im just saying maybe the triggering chances isnt what we should be concerned about but the effects it self.

with all due respect zoriel, 5 times you hit the person who currently owns honor pet is not 5% chance of triggering the effects unless you meleed the character 100 times then that will be 5% out of a 100.. that is 20% chance youre talking about before the skill triggers.. lets do the math right..

as i have always reading all your post (since i am an avid fan you your SS), if not mistaken, assuming you have 500atkspd, u can hit an enemy 5 times per second.. assuming the current effect of the pet triggers @ 5-10% chance, thus mathematically saying the recovery skill of the honor pet will trigger using probability roughly around 2-4 seconds.. which is what we do experience in-game..

thus, making the recovery skill being triggered with a 1% chance is simply saying that the recovery skill will simply activate in roughly around 20 seconds.. assuming that the honor pet holder is being meleed by the same 1 player with 500atkspd.. and surely it will still have greater chance of activating recovery skill depending on the number of players mobing the said player who wears the honor pet..

Last edited by PACAPLOG on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

PACAPLOG
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiritReaper Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:58 am

Old pet effects were heals 5k for any sort of dmg at 10%
Chain heal 10% chance or
Recover at 5% chance

Thunder pet always lame so not important

Darkness was dmg pr defense seal and poison 300 pts for as long as target attacked them

Major down grades to 2 of pets and upgrade to thunder one. Pr was removed from all pets as it made legends well over powered. Nothing wrong with rec pet since it cant rec ice or nado. Just adjust your skills accordingly.

SpiritReaper
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by PACAPLOG Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:12 am

SpiritReaper wrote:

Major down grades to 2 of pets and upgrade to thunder one. Pr was removed from all pets as it made legends well over powered.

so basically, to be able to pk these honor pet users, a voyager and a cleric is necessary to be able to kill the honor pet user.. this i just found out, this is nice to promote and encourage more magic class.. but how about the SM's? should their seals be upgraded too? how about other class as well? they are some how render-less then.. also bare in mind that once under the effect of crystaline blessing, magic attacks are quite lame.. so still it is some how needs down grading..

and yes i agree to the above statement i quoted..

PACAPLOG
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:14 am

so ure suggesting to change the whole servers skill set to pk 1-2 ppl who have these pets?
S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Connor Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:24 am

Attack speed does not affect the rate at which Spirit pets activate.
They have a 5-10% chance to activate randomly during runtime.

Keep up the interesting debate as we are monitoring it constantly
[GM]Connor
[GM]Connor
~GM~

https://bsopko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next