Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
Sealmaster class EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
Sealmaster class EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
Sealmaster class EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
Sealmaster class EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
Sealmaster class EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
Sealmaster class EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
Sealmaster class EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
Sealmaster class EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
Sealmaster class EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
Sealmaster class EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
Sealmaster class EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
Sealmaster class EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
Sealmaster class EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
Sealmaster class EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
Sealmaster class EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
Sealmaster class EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
Sealmaster class EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
Sealmaster class EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
Sealmaster class EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
Sealmaster class EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

Sealmaster class

+17
tryxzie
ShRiMp
Caged
RiotVan
Shawty
Matrox225
MEDUSAAAAAA
Wasabii
Eiko ^^
S2
NullZone
Mer
Zyncolicious
Chad
xJirax
SexyJo
Honest
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sealmaster class Empty Sealmaster class

Post by Honest Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:47 am

Hi GM i made couple of posts before about sealmaster class buff and you still haven't replayed or did something about it , sealmaster class need buff so badly and its the weakest class in game now
first of all gm sm class should be debuffer and a sealer but with all those effects in game they dont need my abilities
EK effect debuffs the defense already so my cursed fire skill is useless !
my seals already can be removed by these honor pets which make me have no chance againest any SS in game with honor pet
i noticed also SS and voys have more defense and hp than sm ,sm class should tank more since we dont have ES
also gm my Skill seal doesnt 2 sec stun anyone when did you remove that effect ?
please gm replay asap >.<
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Sealmaster class Empty Re: Sealmaster class

Post by SexyJo Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:12 pm

i agree.

ss in this server tank more than sm wich is funny, i agree sms rnt supposed to have that high damage but they r supposed to have a high defense, they r just the worse class in eo thats why we barley c any active sms around
SexyJo
SexyJo
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:50 pm

yeah ... thats why iam the only legend sm .... T_T
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:52 pm

About ss tanking more than ss idk but about sm being the weakest class thats for sure.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:53 pm

there's another legend sm honest, aka Titties

Chad
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:30 pm

I support Honest on this one. The rear pets really screwed things over. I have the right to talk since I'm a rear pet owner. I would prefer if they never existed. I suggest to reduce some of their effects....because it's over powered.

Spirit of Thunder = If the user is a Crusader or someone with a high max or str? I need some correction about that...it deals alot of damage, and it keeps on going for some time. I take example on my voy which have alot of HP....when the pet effect activates I'm getting hit 20k each time lol.

Spirit of Darkness = It's basically having an SS and Seal Master on your side 24/7 and that makes the SM class quite useless since their prime target is sealing and supporting the PK.

Spirit of Honour = the most over powered pet. it can make a useless char into a beast. and imagine your already a legend. It's like having a cleric whos recovering you every 5 seconds. I was able to test all pets. and recover is getting triggered way to much. Seals are getting useless. EVEN stuns! I mean wtf! The only thing that cannot evade is tornado...and how many voyagers are there in the server?

We need a discussion about these pets aswell. They give too much power to the user. All of them, especially Honour and Darkness.
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:23 pm

honor pet can reco getting frozen?

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:29 pm

And Freeze I think sorry, but seeing how long freeze lasts...Would be funny to mention it.
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mer Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:51 pm

[img]Sealmaster class 60771381 [/img]
From what I remeber sm never had the "new" skills on eo.
Mini stun would be nice as well as some extra damage from SI.

Mer
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Mer Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:55 pm

[img]Sealmaster class 90120085 [/img] Grr, can't edit or delete. Wrong pic. >.>

Mer
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:09 pm

mentioned it not for how long it lasts but cause it cant be recovered from.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:18 pm

and its another skill clers have that makes sm kinda useless it inmobilizes the target and cant be recovered while sms skills can be recovered from + target can still run.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:28 pm

There is no stun now and the seal and insignia doesnt dmg also and yes my seal only usefull in team fight only and when i wanna 1 vs 1 if i sealed anyone they run easily if i didnt catch up fast with bolt
PS : today i bolted rayne in ca it didnt effect her at all she is still fast .... i dont understand how rayne is faster than SS with bow +honor pets ....
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NullZone Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Use two tons of creatine, some steroids and you'll be faster than her. Very Happy
NullZone
NullZone
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Lol
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by S2 Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:52 pm

the honor pet gives no ms bonus. i lag so i move slowly.

if u guys wanna check out previous rear pet discussions there was one made ages ago.

sms arent crap, thy do passive dmg on all targets, they got aoe skill tht slows dwn targets, sealing (bd), ss dont have high def, most ss's had to get high def due to over gemming. and voys have not got good def at all.

S2
S2
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiko ^^ Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Maybe it's only in ca.. But if an average crus like WindCaller(no offence) can solo Honest, a legend sm with ek... It isnt that good.
If Honor pet doesnt give ms how Anna is so fast? Or it is just look like that cuz she's an ami? O.o
Eiko ^^
Eiko ^^
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:23 pm

maybe lv90 spd neck? and even uber gemmed ppl can die in ca cause their def is lowered. thats why most champs hate going ca.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Personally sm compared to voy haven't been focused on enough. I have realIzed this. But the issue on a random crus killing honest, everybody dies in ca.. None tanks. Not even champ can tank. As for the problem about others out running you, you have. Cripple on bolt and mire which is an aoe skill.. So you should have no problem catching up to them.. Only the 1-2 second stun should be modified or added because bd seals are already long.
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:54 pm

If the BD seal should be modified...then I guess the same applies to the BD stun eh?...I mean if BD stun gets triggered I can go have a nice nap, wake up, make coffee, sip some biscuits in, finish the coffee, go back to the game and I'm still stunned! LOL
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Sealmaster class Empty Where clerics and seal masters?

Post by MEDUSAAAAAA Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:24 pm

1. Its is my first topic...(i go need use translator cause my inglish not is good... so ..sorry me ples)I had to create this acount on the forum because of some things that i consider incorrect on server...

Seal Masters:Low bolt in CA cause of low spr ... Seals need be better too ...ss have better seal than SM in this server now... make seals of SM better and lets remember the TRUE name of SEAL MASTERS

Clerics:This server is the best for clerics in all story of my Medusa, Clerics have good bolt in CA and freze (stun of cleric) , but clerics still diyng for all cruss and ss and voys...one thing can save all clerics and this thing is HAVE BETTER FREZE SKILL thats is all i think... We need remember .. clerics have buffs but the player need can choose if the cleric go be BUFFER or A OFFENSIVE CLERIC...I m a ofensive cleric and i think cleric NEED BE MORE OFENSIVE...

SS:They have good seals...Run fast and escape of the dead...They have better max atak...But thats is a ss ´´normal´´ a ss donater can have darkness pet seal long stealth neck this 3 things is all of they need for kill clerics and SMs...Another thing WRONG and very unbalanced is ´´SSs dont get frezed when atak frozen kylin...I dont care if they use punch or not, they have efect kylin corporeal.. and if they have this efect they need be afected by frozen kylin TOO...

Voys:They is very balanced for this server...But...they in CA is VERYYYY OP, clerics and SMs cant escape of they conch or they tornado...

GM...i know...you have your work and your server too,I really loved this server...But i want help you to get its more perfect,so i go start get my pots in forum AND STOP OF TALK OF THEY IN WORLD CHAT , i wish you help me...this server losing Clerics and SMs ,this 2 classes NEED YOUR HELP...and I trying help you to help ...THATS ALL OF I WANT

Observation : many SSs wanna kill me for tell its but thats is the true...the true ...CLERICS AND SMs... DIYNG!
MEDUSAAAAAA
MEDUSAAAAAA
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrox225 Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:44 pm

1-SM can 1vs1 Easy in ca or pvp coz they seal melee att and magic att. They got no low bolt, Seal Masters can be spr or con.
2-Clerics got high bolt, sometimes stun bolt in ca, Energy Shield and Crystalline Blessing. Clerics aren't offensive, They are support magic.
3-SS are good, nice max, speed, but CON gives low def and hp to ss. As they can kill fast, some ss dies fast too. They Don't Touch ur Frozen Kylin, Their Shoots do it Smile
4-About Voys...We aren't OP LOL, Maybe our conch stuns some ppls in ca, if we get seal from ss or sm we are dead.

That's my opinion Smile Im sorry for bad english. Razz
Matrox225
Matrox225
Player

https://www.facebook.com/MatyCorttez

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawty Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Its funny how alot of people Judge medusa only because She is bad in English..they don't even try to Understand what She really wants to say..Infact what She wrote here has alot of sense..More than those people who says She's only just a flamer and a joke...

Shawty
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:33 pm

S2 am not talking about Ss speed rayne is waaaay faster than u with bow
and about my aoe skills the only one is good is the slowing one only and it slows only 59 % which is good but am not talking about 1 skill sm have alot of skills this is the only skill i like and look at other classes and look back at mine XD crusses stun u completly over 20 sec ,nado does the same u cant move also, but sealmaster u can run freely and even with bd its less than 20 sec yet again am not talking about gm buffing my sealing timing no am talking about the mini stun that been removed
also my insignia seal doesnt do any dmg
anyway my con gems is already to the maxed the only gem i didnt max is great colo in the helmet tomorrow as soon as i get the dc i will max it also and i will compare my defense and exact con to other SS with lower con than mine and see who gots higher defense
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Something which I like to add up is...Melee characters (SS and Crusaders Mostly) at some point...they basically tank! and that is out of the reality.

I never saw an SS, dealing heavy damage with impressive ASPD while tanking 3-4 People. Of course with Mall you can do everything but The server gets ruined!

Crusaders...what can I say, With all due respect to BloodRayne, I don't know her and I have nothing against her...could be a member from my guild too...but people like that can basically pull a lone-wolf and solo everything. Nothing more can be added. The items in the mall are making the server unbalanced. And I'm not the only one saying that.

What I suggest is...Making these people more kill-able by reducing the classes (SS and SM) Con progression. I have a good solid reason why and actually pretty simple. These are meant to kill, they are incredible damage dealers...now in any MMORPG the damage dealer is the least class that can tank, and LOL here is the freaking opposite! If you want to tank play a champion class, if you want to be a slayer who likes to kill until you get dropped be a crus or an ass, simple as that.

I will get told that your biasing your class, that you want us to get 1 hitted. I played in a time when crusaders in ToP had less than 5k health...and was still living even after heavy PKs against magic users.....The gear helps you but you need to help yourself with PK SKILLS.

If the server continues like this, it will die... people will give up trying to PK Overpowered people, they will quit. Then eventually the OP people will get bored with no one to make fun off and they will quit too, and then boom....Bye Bye server!
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:47 pm

Zyncolicious wrote:Making these people more kill-able by reducing the classes (SS and SM)
Crusader I meant no SM, sorry
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:02 pm

@ zynco im not saying make bd seals lower. i am saying add the 1-2 second stun to the seal.

unless that is what you are making a sarcastic remark about then i do not understand you.

As for my previous message, i was in class so i was in a hurry and did not get to finish.

I think some nice ideas that can help SM is maybe

- duration of stun on seal.
- Poison on mire
- Defense bonus?
- Increased bolt on those that is sealed by curse fire.

That is really all i see. that you could fix up personally. Seal time is already long.

There shouldnt be any problem for a SM to kill any class. Outside and solo.
In CA bolts and defense were edited. so there would be some difficulties. but overall. SM is good for support and solo.
I am sure a SM can outseal a Voy before he nados you.
SM can keep a Cleric on constant seal. enough to kill them.
As for Crus,SS, and champs, SM should still be able to kill them no problem. thats why you have insignia and elder.
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Oh that would be nice wasa increase bolt on ppl who walked on cursefire o.o
ididnt say i wanna increase the seal duration guys please read what i said T_T

i just wanted the mini stun back and insignia does DOT dmg (DOT= damage over time) and some buff about my defense ! i already bolt 2k on CA which is so useless :s
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawty Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Real Talk!..Good nigga Champ Should tank/Crusaders Dodge and Damage/SS Damage and Mobility /SealMaster Derived from the name itself ''Master of Sealing'' / Cleric either offensive magic dealer or support..!!!

Shawty
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Wasabii wrote:@ zynco im not saying make bd seals lower. i am saying add the 1-2 second stun to the seal

Oh I agree on that! of course!

Wasabii wrote:I am sure a SM can outseal a Voy before he nados you.
SM can keep a Cleric on constant seal. enough to kill them.
As for Crus,SS, and champs, SM should still be able to kill them no problem. thats why you have insignia and elder.

Of course, that of course if the SM knows what to do and have good PK skills, but don't forget, this isn't the official ToP. The classes here are improved (Gear Wise, Gem Wise, Passive Stat Wise) and the page is completely turned! Like I mentioned in another thread...who would of saw an SS or a Crus tanking hehe or a Crus running like a bolt xD I mean, you have to take into consideration everything..time has changed ToP isn't the ToP we....old school people used to know!
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Yeah i agree what medusa says , guys dont just comment here if you dont have cleric , voy ,and gemmed sm , before commenting please make sure that you have one ON THIS SERVER and then comment here , only classes that needed buff is SM and cleric other classes r more than fine -.-
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:30 pm

True XD in here everything is completely different ! dont look at real top and EO its like 2 different games
Honest
Honest
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Shawty wrote:Its funny how alot of people Judge medusa only because She is bad in English..they don't even try to Understand what She really wants to say..Infact what She wrote here has alot of sense..More than those people who says She's only just a flamer and a joke...

No one said anything about her english o.o
RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MEDUSAAAAAA Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:26 am

Obs: I want help all clerics and SMs and not only iself with this forum , I NO GO STOP TRY GET SEAL MASTERS AND CLERICS BETTER i m sorry if i m rude...but this server just need this for be all classes balanced ^^
MEDUSAAAAAA
MEDUSAAAAAA
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:43 am

Honest wrote:Yeah i agree what medusa says , guys dont just comment here if you dont have cleric , voy ,and gemmed sm , before commenting please make sure that you have one ON THIS SERVER and then comment here , only classes that needed buff is SM and cleric other classes r more than fine -.-

I can agree with you about the sm needing some buff but clerics are more than fine. A cleric with lv4 az gems can tank atts from 3-4 players andd still kills 1 or 2. They already have been given the upgrade of freezing other players what else could they want?

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyncolicious Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:45 am

Freezing is only lasting 2-3 Seconds atm you know that xJirax?
Zyncolicious
Zyncolicious
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RiotVan Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:48 am

2-3 secs? frozen lasts 4-7 secs, more than enough, considering they're a supporting class, and not a killer class.

RiotVan
RiotVan
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:50 am

Zyncolicious wrote:Freezing is only lasting 2-3 Seconds atm you know that xJirax?

Gm himself posted in forum that frozen skill is random 5 sec + not 2-3 secs as u say.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MEDUSAAAAAA Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:52 am

Clerics need can have the choose of be killer or suport!!! Yours stun and its finish! SSs seal and Cleric die with mini stuns , seals , and heal of kylin efect, yours need play with clerics for understand... clerics can have freze with 4-7 seconds , but freze is just 1/2 (or less ) of the bolt x.x``
MEDUSAAAAAA
MEDUSAAAAAA
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:54 am

yah how about you write here how many seals it takes for me to kill you and how many times you need to freeze me for me to die?

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MEDUSAAAAAA Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:56 am

Efect frozen armor its is called...
MEDUSAAAAAA
MEDUSAAAAAA
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by MEDUSAAAAAA Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:57 am

Let me make yours udnerstand... SS seal 4 seconds more or less - cooldow 10 seconds , freze 4-7 seconds and cooldow of 3 minutes
MEDUSAAAAAA
MEDUSAAAAAA
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by MEDUSAAAAAA Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:58 am

YOURS NEED KNOW THATS... CLERICS no is only for buff!!!! Clerics can be pker too , but clericsd and sm need be a ofensive classe (MORE) like cruss and ss...
MEDUSAAAAAA
MEDUSAAAAAA
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:59 am

freeze cd is 45 secs maybe what you need is to put more skill points to that skill instead of keeping it lv1.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MEDUSAAAAAA Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:01 am

...I M ONE OF THE BEST CLERICS OF SERVER... and you think i no have freze lv 10? dont be ignorant ^^ think and later talk with me ples
MEDUSAAAAAA
MEDUSAAAAAA
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:03 am

then I guess the problem is your pk skills cause if clerics and voys rule sw and they pretty much have the same prob you do then the problem is you.

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MEDUSAAAAAA Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:07 am

I dont care if is my pk skills...The server need have justice for all,clerics got stun and clerics die , Cruss die and they still alive cause freze 1/2 of bolt
MEDUSAAAAAA
MEDUSAAAAAA
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by MEDUSAAAAAA Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:08 am

ops i error ´´Cruss got frozen and still alive cause freze 1/;2 bolt´´
MEDUSAAAAAA
MEDUSAAAAAA
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by MEDUSAAAAAA Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:14 am

I can tell yours... I know use all my pk skills VERY WELL bealieve in me...I m the more active cleric... And i know what i saw in server...I no go more discut this topic ,cause Clerics and SMs need yeah need more OP like cruss and SSs
MEDUSAAAAAA
MEDUSAAAAAA
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by xJirax Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:58 am

if you want to make classes equal the i guess crus, ss and champs should geet more stat pts so they can max out their stats too. magic class only need to max 2 stats while other classes need 3-4 .

xJirax
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next