Eternals Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beta Client Link
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 am by [GM]Connor

» OPEN BETA release date
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:04 am by [GM]Connor

» Server News & [DC Recovery]
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 am by Brok3n

» hi ... ?
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm by SexyJo

» Beta registration
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am by S2

» Offers for Donation Credits
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm by Merlin030512

» Development has begun in full force!
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm by Merlin030512

» Is Bso back?
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:49 pm by Eiko ^^

» Is The Server Down Right Now Or Something???
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm by SpiritReaper

» the 72 hrs up?
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm by Swindler2001

» i found a posible new host GM
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm by Merlin030512

» Just wanted to say...
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm by Merlin030512

» FTP Server?
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 am by [GM]Connor

» Attention Players Major Annoucenment.
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am by [Admin]Chris

» the server is down ?
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am by monkeysman

» I Know A Good Compani For You GM Connor
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 am by Si·Gemuk

» target map cannot be reach
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm by Swindler2001

» New host
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm by [GM]Connor

» Server down Still?
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm by Swindler2001

Poll
Statistics
We have 2858 registered users
The newest registered user is terrorofssk

Our users have posted a total of 23916 messages in 2924 subjects

My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED]

+13
azuredreamer
SiFeiZhu
Emil
danniel0123456
Wasabii
Hiiiro
Aphrodite
th3frAzN
deadzebra2
rathaloz
Siku
lilith
Serge...
17 posters

Go down

My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] Empty My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED]

Post by Serge... Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:05 am

My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] Cap00015

Introduction:

Did you guys and girls really think i could let this year finish without making a new guide?
Big mistake. xD

"Do we still have to read you?"

The answer is "yes!".

You know why?
Cuz today il teach you how to farm, yes, again.

Hold your seat and enjoy my last guide of the year. Smile *insert drama button*

What do we need?:

Well.

If you're a newbie and you have no clue of how to begin, well, i made this for you long ago.
Take a look.

My First Farming Guide

I know, i know.
I explained you what to do and how to, but i never said when to stop that way of farming.
Well, from now on, our goal is going to Dark Area 1, but we cant just go there without a good gear to farm.

Tha Gear!!!:

For starters we need to know who are we facing.

Lv105. Bloodwing Angel

My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] 989ou

You have to be very careful with this buddy cuz it hits so hard at lower levels.
If you have not the appropiate equipment and you get surrounded by 2-4 of them you might get killed in a single hit.
So, to avoid this we will pack ourselves with a lot of HP recovery potions and a good gear.

1.- Focus in your Physical Resistence (PR). Because this guys hit with magic attack.
If you get to have 39+ PR you will do good.
How to achieve?

- Darkness's Shadow (Crusaders Death Torso): has base 30 PR. Upgraded will have 33. So you just have to forge LV2 Soul of Black Dragon, which gives 3 PR each level. So at level 2 you will have exactly 39 PR. You can get it in the Messager of Death Assistant NPC @Argent[2300,2730] by 300m, or simply buy from another player for 200-250m.
- Zero Curse Black Dragon Torso (BD Armor): pretty much like Darkness's Shadow. Has base 30 PR too. I recommend this one for Sharpshooters most, because their Death Torso have 28 PR so its not that good in that way. You can get by unsealing the Black Dragon Altar with a Heart of Black Dragon at Zero Curse Points (click here and here for more info)

Forge Constitutions gems aswell to have more HP to tank attacks and farm more relaxed.

2.- Have a decent attack rate. Nothing much to say here. Have base atk 2000+.
A small note here. Forge Chaitan's Aura in your hat. The level you can afford. I use lv4 and goes pretty well.

Why Chaitan's Aura?
Mostly because it boosts your Critical Rate. Meaning, increases your chances to deal Critical hits to monsters. Critical hits doubles the normal attack, so basically its like doubling your attack and halving your killing rate time. So keep that in mind.

3.- Hit rate 300+. So you wont miss any hit on the angels. Nothing else. Its quiet easy to get this.

4.- Attack Speed. As much as you can afford. I go with base 361 in STR Darkness' Emissary and 456 in AGI Darkness Emissary.

I know, i know.
You want some concrete set. Well, this is as much as i can do for your laziness. XD

Hat:
- Lv3. Chaitan's Aura
- Lv4. Chipped Gem of Colossus
- Lv5. Gem of Colossus

Armor:
- Lv2. Soul of Black Dragon
- Lv4. Chipped Gem of Colossus
- Lv5. Gem of Colossus

Gloves (Crusader):
- Lv2. Lock's Hit
- Lv5. Gem of Striking
- Lv5. Lustrious Gem

Gloves (Sharpshooter):
- Lv2. Azrael Aggregation
- Lv4. Chipped Gem of Striking
- Lv5. Gem of Striking

Boots:
- Lv1. Azrael Dance
- Lv4. Chipped Gem of the Wind
- Lv5. Gem of the Wind

Sword:
- Lv2. Azrael Glare
- Lv4. Chipped Gem of Rage
- Lv5. Gem of Rage

Gun / Bow:
- Lv2. Azrael Aggregation
- Lv4. Chipped Gem of Striking
- Lv5. Gem of Striking

As for your build.
Well, go full STR (Crus) or ACC (SS) then all the way AGI.

With this you will be more than ready to begin your journey to true proness. *inserts Final Fantasy 7 Victory Fanfare*

WARNING 1: do not try to go Dark Area if you dont have at least this set.

You will die easily, so avoid any frustration and work for this set before going.

WARNING 2: Dark Area is a PK zone (a map where you can kill other players) so be careful.

What i do to avoid this is being friendly with other players, most of them know me and dont attack me in this zone and i dont attack them either. So keep that in mind. Be friendly. Smile

Map, please?!:

Ready to go to Winter Isle?
Ok, teleport is @Argent[2190,2790].

My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] Wintj

1.- @Winter[325,945] Dock to sail from.
2.- @Winter[250,1200] Dock to sail to.
3.- @Winter[250,1200] Isle spawn point.
4.- @Winter[715,1135] Teleporter

At 4 you will see a very huge NPC. But dont be affraid, get familiar with him, cuz we will see him almost everyday. XD

He will ask for this.

King of the Ring Emblem
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] N1535

Which is a prize of Chaos Argent (CA). You get it if you win. What do i mean? If by the time when CA closes youre the only survivor.
Can also be redeemed by giving to Chaos Administrator @Argent[2190,2720] 5 of this:

Saint of the Ring Emblem
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] N1534

Which is prize of CA if you are one of the 2,3,4,5 players left in CA when it closes.

Dont worry, you will only need 1 single Emblem. NPC doesnt take it from you. So 1 is worthy enough for lifetime. X)

This NPC (winter big one) will allow you to go to some areas.

- Aurora Area(AA)
- Snow Covered Area
- Dark Area(DA) (the one we are interested in)

Have some Reputation Points(ReP) with you cuz the NPC will take around 700-1000 ReP from you.
Actually if you have at least 1 ReP you will be able to go AA or DA. But have always a good amount of ReP so you can go freely to AA or DA. I always have more than 60k ReP with me, i like that amount.
And there we go, we are now in DA.

Actually, nowadays, GM added a portal which directly send you to Dark Area, which is right in front the pet seller, so you can use that instead. Be careful, there are around 4-5 Black Angels which can kill you in no time. So keep that in mind. Also, the place youre teleported to is DA2. So you have to find a portal which leads you to DA1 from here. Its quite easy, there are quite a lot. So no coords needed here. In addition, you wont need King of the Ring Emblem to access this portal, neither Reputation Points.

This all... What for?:

For this.

Expert Monster Covenant
My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] N1555

In EO worths 2.5m, and has a decent drop rate.
Which means you will get 2.5m each 1-2 kills.

This angels drop also some other usefull items, like Sealed and Invocation Blueprints.

Actually in DA and AA every mob has the chance of droping a Death Set Equipment or Weapon.
So far i know this ones.

- Bloodwing Angels: Champion Death Gloves
- Mystic Black Devious Angel: Crusader Death Boots, Seal Master Death Boots. But this one got screwed in the last update with huge HP amount, making it impossible to farm.
- Lifeblood Battle: Crusader Death Armor, Seal Master Gloves.
- Evil Icy Dragon: Seal Master Staff.

But they have low chances to drop. Try your luck when drop rate is increased by GMs and use Super Amps of Luck (x4 drop rate).

Actually DE Items price are 0gp at NPCs. So no worthy anymore farming those. Keep that in mind.

And there you go, youre farming as the pro.
Theres actually no other way to farm by now.
This is the most efficient one.

Ok. How Should I Spend My Riches Now?:

Well, that depends on you.

I made my way up to now this way and ended up with this.

¡¡¡Show off guy alert!!!

Hat
Spoiler:

Armor
Spoiler:

Gloves
Spoiler:

Boots
Spoiler:

Necklace
Spoiler:

Ring 1
Spoiler:

Ring 2
Spoiler:

Main Sword 1
Spoiler:

Main Sword 2
Spoiler:

Secondary Sword 1
Spoiler:

Secondary Sword 2
Spoiler:

I know what your thinking. "This guys is showing off with that crappy set".
Well, more than "showing off" its for you to realize that is possible to get, at least, those items without malling a single coin and in the same amount of time you get to be online like for 1 week.
So, well, take my equipment more like a guide for you to know what you are aiming to get with all the money you will be farming from now on.

For those who dont know.
Hat is Crown of Decendant.
Armor, Gloves and Boots are Grandiose Set.
Swords are Darkness Emissary STR and AGI versions.

The Grandiose set, Godness Rings and Necklace are Donator Items, but you can buy them from other players, its about luck mostly. By the time i bought them their prices were:

- Grandiose Armor: 8b
- Grandiose Gloves: 2b
- Grandiose Boots: 2b
- Godness Ring 2: 6b
- Force of Abyss: 1b

Note: with the actual ingame marketing, the prices, aswell for the incomes, had doubled, so if before my set was like 10b worth, now is around 20b worth or even more.

The reason my gloves has ACC gems is because i share my set with my Sharpshooter and forging Lock's and Lustrious is a waste since it only has 35 Hit Rate.
Same reason i dont forge Bing's Dodge in my boots.
And i just focus on power so i can farm faster.

You can also start making more chars or making other equipment, as my Secondary Swords.
I also made a Cleric, a Sharpshooter and im aiming to make a dual sword Champion.

Just let your imagination fly for you to know what to do with your money.

I also, sometimes, help players by giving them 1-2b, mostly my guildies. And some other worthy equipment, as pets, etc.

Just use your money wisely. Smile

Closing:

Well, thats how we, the "pro" players, make money... by now.
Time to say goodbye to the old and good FC2 way of making money and start your serious business.

I hope you find this guide as useful as my other guides.
And im looking forward to see you guys in DA farming along with me, hehe. Very Happy

Catch you all online there.

Remember, im Astral in EO.

See you next guide. Smile

- Astral -

Guides:
Cooking Guide
Hotkey and Manufactures Bugs Guide
Manufacture Guide
Farming Guide (Newbie)
Farming Guide (Pro)
How to Kill Kraken Guide

Last edited by Serge... on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 7 times in total
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] Empty Re: My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED]

Post by lilith Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:47 am

+1

lilith

Back to top Go down

My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED] Empty Re: My Little "Becoming Semi-Rich Player" Secret v2.0 [UPDATED]

Post by Siku Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:03 pm

Woah man thats nice quide tho i was lazy to read all... Rolling Eyes
So awesome u made those bars to see screenshots! Never seen that before!!

Nice nice Very Happy

Siku
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by rathaloz Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:03 am

nice. hope this will be put in guide section. just a reminder for a new player, DA is PK area.

rathaloz
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:25 am

Oops, forgot that. Since im a peaceful farmer. XD Editing. Smile
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by deadzebra2 Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:27 am

i get expert monster covenant,and what now to do?I cant it use,and it dont work,i goed to fc2 but with amp ,after ~8kill get first 2.5mill

deadzebra2

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:45 am

What you do with Godess's Favors its the same you should do with Expert Monster Covenants genious.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by th3frAzN Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Well done Astral. I love your guides. Surprised
th3frAzN
th3frAzN
Player

https://www.youtube.com/user/th3frazn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodite Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:06 am

Outstanding, that's a really nice piece of work you got there.

Aphrodite
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiiiro Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:42 am

How much PR n Def is needed in SS to tank in AA or DA?

Hiiiro
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabii Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:53 am

YESSS!! THNKYOU!! now i wont get lost for 30 minutes ; whn running to find the DA teleporter @_@ LOL
Wasabii
Wasabii
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by danniel0123456 Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:50 pm

@ Wasabii - xD
@ Hiiiro - try to get 400+ Def , 36+ PR then you need Dodge too Like 400+. try use Lots .
danniel0123456
danniel0123456
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiiiro Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:49 am

so hard to get 400+ dodge on ss -.-

Hiiiro
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emil Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:19 am

300 def and 30pr is enough for DA, you just have to use alot of HP recovery flasks.

Emil

Back to top Go down

Post by SiFeiZhu Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:02 am

30 PR ? 300 def ? u'll die at the entrance.

SiFeiZhu

Back to top Go down

Post by Emil Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:21 pm

I was referring to Crusader mostly, as I'm a crus myself. (just stealth before entering 0.o)
As an ss, I believe you can survive with same PR/Def, not sure of this though, cause I have no experience on SS in DA.

Emil

Back to top Go down

Post by azuredreamer Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:51 am

nice guide,emil if your ss tank enough stun wil nto be a serious deal just quick run in a safe spot Wink
azuredreamer
azuredreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by ByakuyaKuchiki Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:01 am

Which GODNESS RING is the best for crusader???
ByakuyaKuchiki
ByakuyaKuchiki
Active Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shai Fri May 20, 2011 7:10 am

ByakuyaKuchiki wrote:Which GODNESS RING is the best for crusader???
Depends on your build, maybe the one with dodge bonus (melee) and pure str bonus (slasher)
Shai
Shai
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:32 am

Wuot Godes Ring i need for Voy (Spr)?

Back to top Go down

Post by disc003 Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:12 pm

Voy4Kill wrote:Wuot Godes Ring i need for Voy (Spr)?
gr 3 i think
disc003
disc003
BSO Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by darkagui23 Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:14 pm

now its that useful???
darkagui23
darkagui23

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge... Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Server changes updated to the guide.
Serge...
Serge...
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down